SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:03 pm

I just noticed that 1F (Jef) is following Becca.

I hope she doesn't follow him back.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:07 pm

It was sleuthed that Kaitlyn was at a totally different hotel, than Whitney and Becca.  And based on what he told Becca, when he pulled her aside for her conversation, she wasn't ever really in jeopardy of going anywhere.  Kaitlyn was in the F3 spot by the time they left states for Bali.  But, someone please correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

The whole lets stop the RC for a talk was just done for drama and much like you mentioned maybe to help enhance the storyline of the next potential 'ette.  IMO...

Run, Becca, Run!!  No to becoming Emily's SIL, it's not worth it, no matter how hot her BIL is or how sweet his/her husbands family is.  And most definitely don't get involved with Jef, in any way!  NO, NO, NO!  Run, Becca, Run!!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:11 pm

raekae wrote:Why can't she be our 'Ette? She'd be the most genuine one yet. A lot like Sean I think. We may not get a proposal in the end, but, we'd get a happy ending with a real relationship. Guys would love it if she was an option!

PS... Not thrilled about this option thing... Ugh.

I love Becca but IMO she would be a horrible Bachelorette. There would be as many complaints about her lack of PDA with the men as there are complaints about Chris and his OTT PDA during filming. I do believe that TPTB did consider her for a hot minute but realized quickly that she wasn't ready for the job or the process. If she was really being seriously considered she wouldn't have made it to F2.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:13 pm

ElonM wrote:I just noticed that 1F (Jef) is following Becca.

I hope she doesn't follow him back.

Nooooooooooooo ! Not this tool ! duh

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Maggenzm wrote:There is an online vote going on, C should picked B was 88% and W 11%. Becca was also trending on Twitter last night.
It looks like more people saw that they loved each other. JMO

If this doesn't prove that the majority of people watching this show get caught up in the edit I don't know what does.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:17 pm

cindebugg wrote:
raekae wrote:Why can't she be our 'Ette? She'd be the most genuine one yet. A lot like Sean I think. We may not get a proposal in the end, but, we'd get a happy ending with a real relationship. Guys would love it if she was an option!

PS... Not thrilled about this option thing... Ugh.

I love Becca but IMO she would be a horrible Bachelorette.  There would be as many complaints about her lack of PDA with the men as there are complaints about Chris and his OTT PDA during filming.   I do believe that TPTB did consider her for a hot minute but realized quickly that she wasn't ready for the job or the process.   If she was really being seriously considered she wouldn't have made it to F2.  

Real reason Becca wouldn't make a good 'ette?? She's too honest. She'd never tow the line that the producers would want her to. MO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:18 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:There is an online vote going on, C should picked B was 88% and W 11%. Becca was also trending on Twitter last night.

If this doesn't prove that the majority of people watching this show get caught up in the edit I don't know what does.

I respectfully disagree ! Not the edit....
The reality of a live ATFR where you can see and tell...

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 pm

cindebugg wrote:
whit90 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

What is it that makes those 2 things mutually exclusive?  Can't he do DWTS while getting to know his fiancé better?  Sean did the show and lo and behold he and Cat were married a few months later.   I didn't expect Chris to be married in 6 months but I'm seeing that other's expectations of this couple are different from mine.  

Sean did say it was hard on her while he was doing DWTS due to all the rehearsal time he put in. She did not know anyone and spent a lot of her time alone.  I will not compare this couple to Sean/Cat he knew she was the one pretty much from the start. You could see that Chris is or was still wanting Becca at the FRC. JMO

Whitney won't have the same problems as Cat. Whitney has a job that will keep her relatively busy during the day.

I disagree that Sean knew it was Cat from the start.   Chris H. said that he knew that Chris S. was going to pick Whitney in Bali. He went on to say that Whitney was never an option to go home in Bali.  She was safe.   It's my personal (educated) opinion that all the angst over Becca and Kaitlyn in Bali had more to do with who TPTB saw as the next Bachelorette than it had to do with Chris's feelings for the 2 women.

Becca would never of done the ette show . I know what I saw on my TV and at the AFRC Chris still has a thing for Becca . I will say that I am glad that he did not pick her she can do so much better than Chris. JMO Good Luck to Whitney she will need it.

Last edited by whit90 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:20 pm

sde1041 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

I respectfully disagree ! Not the edit....
The reality of a live ATFR where you can see and tell...

clapping!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:26 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I noticed he was fidgeting the entire time he was talking to Becca.  His hands especially.  

Well...it would've been very, very, very inappropriate to put them on Becca's leg or hold Becca's and them have hand dances!  giggling giggling giggling  

But, seriously I do think he was nervous.  Not that they left things on bad terms or anything along those lines (like many have), more the first time facing her since FRC and having all those feelings rush back.  I think that would be rough for any lead.  I'm not even taking into account any unresolved feelings or lack there off, depending on which team and love story has been viewed all season.

ITA.  I was thinking he doesn't look happy.  I wonder after seeing Becca again, it's making him depressed and is pushing W away and not showing any affection.  I feel so sad for all three.

And yes, that was the most unromantic FRC.  He didn't have a huge smile someone would have when just proposing.  He also said in a VO at the LCD with Becca about her being the most incredible he's every met.  Not something to say when you're about to propose to someone else.  

And may I add that at the FRC he told Becca that he could see her as his wife. Not something one would say when he's about to propose to another woman.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:40 pm

ITA.  I think he is ruled by his sisters and his mother though (and now will be by Whitney) JMO. [/quote]

Whitney will defintely run the show in that relationship... it's very obvious.. She does 90% of the talking in all interviews. He was the "leader" in the relationship with Becca (which he was sweet and very good at).. With Whitney, it' not like that at all.

I'm not Whitney bashing, i do like her, but i just don't like her and Chris together. She would be a great wife to the right kind of man.

Still #teambecca :yes:

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Pia1 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Well...it would've been very, very, very inappropriate to put them on Becca's leg or hold Becca's and them have hand dances!  giggling giggling giggling  

But, seriously I do think he was nervous.  Not that they left things on bad terms or anything along those lines (like many have), more the first time facing her since FRC and having all those feelings rush back.  I think that would be rough for any lead.  I'm not even taking into account any unresolved feelings or lack there off, depending on which team and love story has been viewed all season.

ITA.  I was thinking he doesn't look happy.  I wonder after seeing Becca again, it's making him depressed and is pushing W away and not showing any affection.  I feel so sad for all three.

And yes, that was the most unromantic FRC.  He didn't have a huge smile someone would have when just proposing.  He also said in a VO at the LCD with Becca about her being the most incredible he's every met.  Not something to say when you're about to propose to someone else.  

And may I add that at the FRC he told Becca that he could see her as his wife. Not something one would say when he's about to propose to another woman.

And Sean told Lindsey he loved her at the FRC just before he proposed to Cat. Just another perspective. When nice, honest people are nervous and care about someone they are trying to let down gently, they may say things that might seem inappropriate....depending on your perspective. I just see both guys trying to ensure that their F2's don't feel as if they had been led on and that they think they are wonderful and there had been genuine emotions involved. Doesn't mean they care for the F1 less, in fact, for me it is a complement to the F1 that they were chosen over another equally great person.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz