SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:18 pm

She takes the cake BTW. I thought RFL Sarah was gooood but Becca definitely took it to a different level, talk about boom like that, unexpectedtwist. Love the girl. She definitely made the season fun and the board even more fun.

Back to top Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:23 pm

I don't think becca knew if she and chris could be long term in the time frame of the show. Would she have dated chris in the real world, Absolutely! Chris wanted and needed a proposal so he did what was best for him. We can argue if it truly is what was best but he has made his choice. Becca made the season fun but I do think she was also masking something. JMHO Smiley I adore Becca and she is/will be fine. I think she learned from the show and probably wishes they had more time. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:28 pm

notarose wrote:I finally watched the last epi.
I really liked Becca's story arc. IMO it showed the important, for some women, to be able to have the freedom to say things that are not what their partner want to hear and know that their partner is committed enough for that to not be a deal breaker if what they say is reasonable.  
I do believe Becca's talk about the constraints of the show timeline was reasonable and that Chris being unable to commit to her needs just meant that he was not the guy for her.  A man is sometimes called upon to fight outside forces for his woman so continuing with Becca but not proposing would have been a battle with TPTB. 
I thought the argument of "we are just in different places in our lives" was tepid at best.  They were in the same place in terms of "falling in love". He was just more driven in terms of the "end game" and when that should happen.  
For me, Becca represents the importance of making a decision about marriage based on her feelings rather than his. She showed vulnerability by clearly letting him know where she was at throughout the course of the "journey" yet remained strong by being truthful despite understanding the risk. If she takes this skill into her next relationship and her new guy stands by her then she will have something unwavering  Smiley

Love this post Notarose! clapping!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:39 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Love Becca. But I think she always knew Chris wasn't meant for her; I just don't think she wants what he wants, despite the feelings they may have been developing. Do wish they had shown more of her funny side.

And I love the idea she may have tried to throw the public off. Cast some doubt on the spoilers. Makes it more fun, IMHO.
Personally I never appreciate being played. It's a complete waste of time and time is precious to me.  no
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:51 pm

IrishGal wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:Love Becca. But I think she always knew Chris wasn't meant for her; I just don't think she wants what he wants, despite the feelings they may have been developing. Do wish they had shown more of her funny side.

And I love the idea she may have tried to throw the public off. Cast some doubt on the spoilers. Makes it more fun, IMHO.
Personally I never appreciate being played. It's a complete waste of time and time is precious to me.  no

You are being played every time you watch this show. MF loves it !!!! deadhorse JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:55 pm

whit90 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

You are being played every time you watch this show. MF loves it !!!! deadhorse JMO

So true killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:44 am

The huge diff is being played by the directors vs the contestants.  Sorry but I don't think it's the same thing and I don't like it. JMHO. But I am glad you agree she played us. No doubt.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:54 am

I think Becca was one of the most respectable girls on the show. She is very genuine, refreshing, and was almost too good for the show. If anyone disappointed me it was Chris.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:58 am

I agree soccermom, she is very likeable and honest, the kind of girl I'd like my son to bring home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:02 am

Actually the top 5 of this season have all been class acts. I was quite impressed. Where is Auntie's love. I haven't seen her since the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:12 am

I don't think that Becca played anyone. I think that she was just being coy, but I think it was more a case of people reading too much into things. That's why, even though I was a huge Becca fan and thought that she had much more chemistry with Chris than Whitney, I never believed that she was F1. If you look at her F1-Sluething thread, there was never any hard evidence or any sources that said it was her. It was all just speculation based on what we were seeing on the screen. In terms of SM, all Becca really did was like some Becca/Chris tweets, instagram a couple of screenshots of them together, and post love-related songs/quotes that she liked. A lot of the girls posted pictures of Chris/themselves, so I never thought that meant much. And, the love quotes/songs can refer to anyone (Dez or new guy) or simply because she liked the way they sounded. And, lots of girls wear jewelry from ex-boyfriends, so again, that didn't mean much to me. If you compared that to Whitney's F1-Sluething thread, the evidence for Becca was incredibly flimsy. JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:02 am

lexforlife wrote:She takes the cake BTW. I thought RFL Sarah was gooood but Becca definitely took it to a different level, talk about boom like that, unexpectedtwist. Love the girl. She definitely made the season fun and the board even more fun.
:Nod:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz