SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:32 am

lexforlife wrote:Actually the top 5 of this season have all been class acts. I was quite impressed. Where is Auntie's love. I haven't seen her since the finale.
I am around Lex, just had a lot of personal stuff to deal with.  hi Sometimes personal life takes over.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by cindebugg Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:27 am

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Yes it did.

Yes because that's what TPTB decided to show us.  I'm sure if they showed the body language with Chris & Whit and didn't EDIT it out we would be saying the same thing about their BL. Highly edited . ( Josh posted a picture post show of him and Andi laying on the couch practically on top of each other , and he said " The producers were so mad at us because they couldn't keep us apart") Then the deleted scenes that they throw out there during the show are a little telling as well. jmo

Yes I do realize that this is highly edited show but at the after you could still see that Becca was the one he really wanted IMO. He went with what his sisters wanted and thought was the safe choice. JMO   I do hope for Whitneys sake that he does find that love I just do not see it and never saw it with Andi or Josh either.

I don't think his sisters made the decision for him but I do think they gave him a reality check. I think that they could see he was caught up in the bubble of falling in love with 2 women. They just reminded him of what he said he wanted before the season and during the season. The red flags for Becca were flying like Ashley S. freak flag. If Chris was a loved one of mine he would have heard the same from me.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:42 am

More importantly as a fan of Becca, I think that she was definitely not ready and totally not "into" Chris. Did she shed a tear? Because of this I'm glad that he did not pick her for her sake. I'm going to respect Becca's choice but in some aspect I wish she had left knowing that she was not ready to be on the farm in Iowa.

IMO, she needs to date other guys to develop experience and to figure out what it is that she is looking for.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:48 am

stuckinsc wrote:
cindebugg wrote:snipped
If you watch the people videos (that were filmed before the ATFR) they are very comfortable with one another.  He has his hand on her leg through out the entire interview and she has a hold of his fingers.  I took away from all the interviews yesterday that they have really gotten to know one another.  I believe they only missed one question out of both the newlywed type games they played.  It sounded like they already have their own little inside jokes and seem to be on the same page with the number of children they want.

I agree the People videos are cute, but the only got 50% right. Not that it matters.  And what is striking that the day after AFTR Whitney seems quiet and withdrawn and the body language is different.  I think something happened.  But I don't care.  I hope they resolve it as they are engaged.

soccermom333 wrote:Becca will be fine and again at this point in the game some saw the love story between chris and whit and others between Chris and Becca.  I do think it is important to mention some are seeing something very different today.  The BL was off imo at the ATFR, and some saw it, and some did not.  I doubt opinions will be changed on that either.  Fans of chris and whit will see what they want and that is okay.  

I wish them luck!  Can't wait to see what Becca does in the future.  Smiley

I totally agree.  I am happy for Becca.  If Chris pulled a Mesnick I hope she wouldn't take his call.  He had his chance.  Chris spent all day yesterday his family helped make his decision.  I hope the sisters who don't even live in Iowa made the right one. I am saddest for Whitney, I see a woman who has lost her giddiness and her happiness.  I think her prince might not be who she thought he was.  

IMO all we are seeing is a woman who isn't accustomed to being interviewed. This is the first time that she has been in front of a national audience LIVE. As for the Newly wed game she was totally messing with him by answering Dumb and Dumber and Chris knew it. I thought it was funny that she loves his ass the best and he knew it. Chris isn't going to pull a Mesnick. He's said no regrets, he won't miss a thing about the show and he's moving forward with Whitney.

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:04 am

Jolena wrote:Yes because that's what TPTB decided to show us.  I'm sure if they showed the body language with Chris & Whit and didn't EDIT it out we would be saying the same thing about their BL. Highly edited . ( Josh posted a picture post show of him and Andi laying on the couch practically on top of each other , and he said " The producers were so mad at us because they couldn't keep us apart") Then the deleted scenes that they throw out there during the show are a little telling as well. jmo

IMO it has become increasingly difficult to interpret body language because the editors have become very well aware of it and the fact that some viewers rely on it. They choose to influence body language aware viewers by giving us certain scenes that support the narrative they want us to believe and withholding other scenes that would support a different narrative. They do the same thing with dialog and VO and all the other little editing tricks they use. IMO if body language seems to really support one side it's because they edited it that way on purpose and it's a deck stacked to support the story line they want viewers to believe.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:12 am

hmbach wrote:
Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Yes it did.

Yes because that's what TPTB decided to show us.  I'm sure if they showed the body language with Chris & Whit and didn't EDIT it out we would be saying the same thing about their BL. Highly edited . ( Josh posted a picture post show of him and Andi laying on the couch practically on top of each other , and he said " The producers were so mad at us because they couldn't keep us apart") Then the deleted scenes that they throw out there during the show are a little telling as well. jmo

If that is true then I am even more sad for Whitney that they didn't give her the chance to show HER love story.

Then be sad for every F1 that's ever graced the show. They don't get their love stories shown. The F2 gets the physical/chemistry edit which many people misinterpret as the love story. TPTB are more concerned with the audience being surprised and the drama than a love story.

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:27 am

This is Becca's thread.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:41 am

AlohaLady wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
hmbach wrote:^^If W stays miles away from the comments, ATFR interview, etc. etc.  then maybe it would be interpreted that he obviously loves her... but lord help her if she reads the comments and he wasn't 200% honest with her about how he really felt about Becca... JMO. Chris was honest with B about not being ready, but my opinion is he should have a. waited for her and took the risk or b. let her go, gave W the rose but not the ring. I just don't think it's wise to propose to someone when the person you preferred just walked out the door. I know its all drama for the crazy show but it just felt like she was the default the way it was done.

She totally looks like 2nd choice!  Whether that was a contrived effort or not by the producers, its just sad!

In the RealityTV article with Becca, she expressed so much more about starting a family right away and moving to Iowa if she fell in love with Chris.  I wonder if Chris read this, would he have regrets because in that time, her guard was up and I think she felt pressured and after the show ended, she more time to reflect.

In the people article, he said she showed no emotion but he should have know that that's how she is.  She's not an emotional person.  He's never seen her cry except for the scene with his mother which he saw during the show.   She admitted in the limo that she was in shock.  I think she believed he loved her and would have risked continuing dating her.  JMHO.

Chris has had the same 4 months to reflect and he at anytime during those months could have pulled a Mesnick.

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:43 am

cindebugg wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

She totally looks like 2nd choice!  Whether that was a contrived effort or not by the producers, its just sad!

In the RealityTV article with Becca, she expressed so much more about starting a family right away and moving to Iowa if she fell in love with Chris.  I wonder if Chris read this, would he have regrets because in that time, her guard was up and I think she felt pressured and after the show ended, she more time to reflect.

In the people article, he said she showed no emotion but he should have know that that's how she is.  She's not an emotional person.  He's never seen her cry except for the scene with his mother which he saw during the show.   She admitted in the limo that she was in shock.  I think she believed he loved her and would have risked continuing dating her.  JMHO.

Chris has had the same 4 months to reflect and he at anytime during those months could have pulled a Mesnick.  
His sisters won't let him.   killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:50 am

hmbach wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:i was replying to these posts on B Fan thread and found these posts were deleted...so hopefully its okay for me to bring my response and the posts in reference here.

stuckinsc wrote:

Very much.  I think sisters wanted love and marriage right away, but post show Chris seems to want to take time and seems to be trying to have the very type of relationship Becca talked about.  One exception, Whitney has a ring on her finger that to me at this point means little more than a promise to get to know each other.
Maybe Chris should have told Becca, I have to ask you to marry me, but to me it s a promise to try to get to know each other better,

thanks for your response, Stuc...on the bolded, i can see it happening only IF :

1. She really is his F1 at that time

2. B on board with the idea of a Fleissian Proposal that is way too different than an IRL Proposal.

Needless to say, i have little doubt about no.1 while i have huge doubt about no.2. She is just too real to pull a Proposal Act just for the sake of the show. Our girl has an impeccable self-awareness and she was immune to the bubble and the gist of the show formula. As CH said, she is the one and only out of this silly show's history.  giggling

mindless wrote:

I don't believe that at all. That he knew it was Whitney all along. He might have known that he'd end up proposing to her, because he was so insecure about the women he was the most attracted to. But I think he was holding out hope for Becca until the last day. That's what I saw with my own eyes and it's got nothing to do with the edit. I know what a man in love looks like. I just have trouble believing he could be in love with both. Don't get me wrong, they're both great women. They are just at opposite ends of the energy spectrum. Becca radiates this calming energy and Whitney is a bit high-strung for my liking. I know which one I'm naturally drawn to, and I guess I just have trouble understanding how someone can be equally drawn to both.

great post!..im with you,mindless.. being a '12 years of a slave' of this cray2 show' giggling  i know what i have been seeing all along. B-C connection was way more than the contrived Ben-Lindzi, Jake-Tenley, and all past Bachelor's connection with their F2 combined together (yes..even if we put Sean and  Lindsay into the mix giggling ).  #killmenow  :shootme:

that said, only snark train left as the best option for me when it comes to follow another season again... :halo:

I honestly think that Becca was probably the f1 since week 6 but he knew he wouldn't be able to propose, so Whitney would "do" as backup. I think he was holding out hope up until the last minute that she would give him the ILY so the show would be satisfied and he could give her a ring with a long term engagement plan (they would still have a heartbroken f2 in W), but he didn't want her to have to say no to him outright at FRC.  To me all the points lead to that... her dress with his tie, his plea at their LCD (he didn't leave there with a NO from her...). Just a crazy thought on my part.  My guess now is that either a. he will find a way to love W "enough" to satisfy his family or b. she will stay around long enough to get the ring and then leave him. If that happens it would be heartbreaking since all along that is what he feared the most.  

The bold doesn't make any sense. If Becca was in the F1 spot at week 6 why was she one of the 2 whose picture was on that dart board in week 9?

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:10 am

ElonM wrote:
sde1041 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

I guess we all thought that she was happy and had moved on.  Apparently not.  She must have realized after the FRC that she fell in love with him but it was too late.  I read this and cried for her.

I agree with you.
It's so sad.
If only he had waited for her..

This is so sad, we know she doesn't post things without a meaning behind it.

I guess its why she couldn't sleep. The long hug at the AFTR I guess didn't help.

She didn't let Chris go. Chris let her go. She didn't pull a Brooks and leave Des with no option but to pick another guy. She was an option right up until the time Chris decided she wasn't.

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:15 am

cindebugg wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

It takes 2 for this to happen and I don't think this will happen. imo. As some posters here have said, that ship has sailed. Smiley

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz