SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by cindebugg Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:15 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Well I asked close to 40 men where im at to watch the FRC and the after the F rose and then I asked them to watch the GMA Kelly and few others. Then I asked there HO on the whole thing. Mind you they didn't care about the show laugh out loud but they did it anyways cause we had a little time off.  laugh out loud. This is what almost everyone of them said. 1 ) W was not who he wanted. C took the easy way out. 2 ) they don't see a marriage. And he really wanted B and they said she was lucky and got out and he still does he probly dreams of her after seeing her at ATFR. Then they said this laugh out loud  W where's the pants in that home you can tell by the way C looks around and has little eye contact when she talks. So if he likes that kinda thing then go him. But most men want to be equal not below someone and the guys all said the same thing by the BL between them they are not on the same page. Wow. Now grant you this is just there HO on what they see. Oh then they went on to say if she wants a real man she can come there laugh out loud. And I live in the state where it's like 20 men per 1 women laugh out loud.

Good research work. giggling

I'm a bit disappointed cause I saw a different side of Chris when he was with Becca. Now he's not as appealing to me.

Ive been saying the same.....when Chris is with Whitney she is the dominant one and its like he becomes a wimp. On the other hand, when he is with Becca he is the dominant one, and he acts like a real man.  Its the oddest thing to witness how this aspect of his personality changes between the two women.   He totally loses his appeal with Whitney!  YUCK!

I'm the dominant one in my marriage and I assure my husband is a "real man". I have a bigger personality and am more of a go getter than my very laid back husband. I don't have one friend who hasn't said they wished they could find a man like mine. As my husband has always maintained, He's not hen pecked he just has hen house ways. laugh out loud

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:18 am

Tilley says of an enamored Soules (who pleaded, "I want everything you can give me"), "I wished I could have told him what he needed to hear. But it would have been unfair of me. With him sitting there, begging me, it would have been so easy for me to just be like, 'Okay, I am in love with you.' But if I lied about how I was feeling, it was just going to be a disservice to us when it was all over."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-finale-runner-up-becca-reacts-chris-decision-whitney

These are Becca's actual words, which seem pretty strong if it was always going to be Whitney. JMO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:18 am

The topic is Becca. Surely there is enough to discuss that Whitney does not need to be brought into every post?
Ok. Carry on with Becca.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:35 am

Mommyof1 wrote:This is Becca's thread.

Yes I was confused after reading some post even had to look up thread to see if I was on Becca's thread .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:36 am

whit90 wrote:

Yes I was confused after reading some post even had to look up thread to see if I was on Becca's thread .

i've been wanting to say this for a few day's now... It's kinda funny how Becca's thread is like a gazillion times bigger than Whitney's..

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:38 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Actually the top 5 of this season have all been class acts. I was quite impressed. Where is Auntie's love. I haven't seen her since the finale.
I am around Lex, just had a lot of personal stuff to deal with.  hi Sometimes personal life takes over.
bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:49 am

Becca's snaps last night were hilarious! She's awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:53 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Tilley says of an enamored Soules (who pleaded, "I want everything you can give me"), "I wished I could have told him what he needed to hear. But it would have been unfair of me. With him sitting there, begging me, it would have been so easy for me to just be like, 'Okay, I am in love with you.' But if I lied about how I was feeling, it was just going to be a disservice to us when it was all over."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-finale-runner-up-becca-reacts-chris-decision-whitney

These are Becca's actual words, which seem pretty strong if it was always going to be Whitney.  JMO.

That's the point I was trying to get across. I strongly believe that he would've chosen Becca if she had given him any indication that she would accept a proposal.imo. This is why I admire her more because a person with weaker convictions would've caved in.

But anyway, it's all done with so I'm excited to see what Becca is going to do next. A lot of opportunities will probably come her way and I'm sure that she will choose wisely. imo.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:54 am

whit90 wrote:

Remember that Becca has a fan thread too! handwave It's my safe haven. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:56 am

I am a realist, and I don't watch TB to see a love story unfold, so I am never disappointed.  And never in a million years did I think that I would have spent so much time on this board as I did - with Chris Soules as the bachelor!!!  Frankly, he was not the reason I got caught up in HIS season.

It was Becca and Kaitlyn.  I think that Becca is a realist as well, one who is very grounded and confident in her personal life choices, especially her religious beliefs.  I applaud that.  Becca stayed true to herself and never wavered.

Even though I liked Becca the best this season, I never believed that she was the F1.  So, I am quite happy with the outcome.  Becca is happy, so I am happy.  She is free to meet the right guy for her, because Chris was not the ONE.  She was honest with him at the LCD.  I liked that about her too.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Tilley says of an enamored Soules (who pleaded, "I want everything you can give me"), "I wished I could have told him what he needed to hear. But it would have been unfair of me. With him sitting there, begging me, it would have been so easy for me to just be like, 'Okay, I am in love with you.' But if I lied about how I was feeling, it was just going to be a disservice to us when it was all over."

These are Becca's actual words, which seem pretty strong if it was always going to be Whitney.  JMO.

That's the point I was trying to get across. I strongly believe that he would've chosen Becca if she had given him any indication that she would accept a proposal.imo. This is why I admire her more because a person with weaker convictions would've caved in.

But anyway, it's all done with so I'm excited to see what Becca is going to do next. A lot of opportunities will probably come her way and I'm sure that she will choose wisely. imo.

i believe wholeheartedly Notarose hi has summed up the finale perfectly (from upthread) . Awesome post as always, NR! yes
notarose wrote:I finally watched the last epi.
I really liked Becca's story arc. IMO it showed the important, for some women, to be able to have the freedom to say things that are not what their partner want to hear and know that their partner is committed enough for that to not be a deal breaker if what they say is reasonable.  
I do believe Becca's talk about the constraints of the show timeline was reasonable and that Chris being unable to commit to her needs just meant that he was not the guy for her.  A man is sometimes called upon to fight outside forces for his woman so continuing with Becca but not proposing would have been a battle with TPTB. 
I thought the argument of "we are just in different places in our lives" was tepid at best.  They were in the same place in terms of "falling in love". He was just more driven in terms of the "end game" and when that should happen.  
For me, Becca represents the importance of making a decision about marriage based on her feelings rather than his. She showed vulnerability by clearly letting him know where she was at throughout the course of the "journey" yet remained strong by being truthful despite understanding the risk. If she takes this skill into her next relationship and her new guy stands by her then she will have something unwavering  Smiley

NR hi if you read this, may i kindly get your permission to bring it over to the B-fan thread?. I just think i need to keep it for easy reference there. TIA bestbud!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Remember that Becca has a fan thread too!  handwave  It's my safe haven.  giggling

Fan Thread?

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz