SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On a normal day I wouldn't be smiling at this hour but we goin to MEXICO! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:55 am

Nice view

Time to get severely burned in Mexico and curse my Irish heritage. Yay! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:58 am

These two are really excited this morning!! I am happy for them, they really do deserve a mini vacation!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:27 am

Yay for vacations. Adorable kitten cat and Seanie rear view. Let the festivities begin. Happy Cabo weekend.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:46 am

Gosh she was a pretty little thing

@SeanLowe09: Please do me a favor and read my latest blog post about this sweet girl Micaela who lost her battle… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:54 am

Love Catherine's travel bag. Does anyone know where it is from?
Thanks for the photos.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:08 am

^It's by Olivia and Joy I believe.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:34 am

Yes, it's by Olivia and joy, marshals, and TJ Maxx had them !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:17 pm

The Lowebirds have arrived in Paradise.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:52 pm

Olé!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Yay! I'm sure they're gonna have a fabulous time.

Here to margaritas and sunburns peace peace

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:10 pm

lipsis wrote:Gosh she was a pretty little thing

@SeanLowe09: Please do me a favor and read my latest blog post about this sweet girl Micaela who lost her battle… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great blog.  Thanks so much to Sean for writing about and supporting this cause.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy