SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:37 pm

^^^ I agree. Not sure who the real whit is. no idea I don't see a lot of confidence from her and I hope she finds it soon. All JMHO. I wish them well just love discussing the show because it was a very weird ending and unemotional proposal from Chris. (imo.) Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:43 pm

I think I'm probably extremely giddy on the first dates with someone and then once you get in a more established relationship fall back into my normal, slightly more calm, personality.... I think we have to separate the Whitney who had been on basically 5 dates and the Whitney who spends weekends/talks on the phone till he falls asleep.  I think the girls saying she was serious and quiet leads me to believe she's probably more reserved than what she was on their first dates.  Also, the Access Hollywood clip shows them both saying they're over talking about their relationship on tv.  So i think that's the difference as well since Chris says she's exactly the same as she was on the show.

Last edited by lurker11 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Three things to share from reading this thread today...

1. I think Whitney is very smart for staying off of SM, especially right now. Whitney and Chris want to focus on their relationship. They don't need all the negative comments to play a role in that. What other people think or say doesn't really matter. We each individually and as couples define who we are. What other people say and do don't define who we are. They are the only ones that matter and I'm glad they understand and are focusing on that.  

2. I am disappointed in MM. She just recently posted after the WTA about how we need to respect each of the girls on the show and nobody has the right to judge...yadda yadda yadda. She did not take the high road in this spreecast IMHO. She was trying to create drama for her show, just like TB. 

3. I hold both Chris and Whitney to the highest level of integrity for not responding when Kelly tried repeatedly to get out of them who was the worst girl in the house. It just proves they have a level of maturity way beyond where the others are. 

JMHOAA
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:53 pm

FLChica wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Whitney has nothing to prove as she is engaged and living with Chris.  She moved from Chicago to LA which is statement enough that she is committed.  As far as negativity, she is probably is no different than Becca who blocks the negative posters on SM.  I am sure Whitney has better uses of her time like adjusting to a move, meeting new people and working from home.  She is a positive person and as such she will get a lot out of life as opposed to dwelling on negativity which is a waste of time.  IMO.  yes
It's good to see Chris & Whitney jointly made the decision on DWTS, arranged for W's job continuation and even spent time with the Soules family since the FRC took place. I guess the spoiler posted here about the neighbor seeing the blond girl at Chris' house was legit. How awesome is that!

Whitney is a professional woman in a medical field that demands attention to detail, discretion and an ability to remain in control of her emotions while being empathetic. Those are the same qualities we caught glimpses of on the show. A woman like that isn't likely to waste her time posting cryptic items on SM. I agree that Whitney has nothing to prove to those that watched the show and chose to anonymously call her out on SM. Keep doing you, Whitney.

:claphandsthumbsup

If Whitney is transitioning into more of a spokesperson role for her employer, she might be planning to use her SM accounts for professional reasons. I do the same and would never gush about  my spouse or even my kids on my Twitter account as it would be unprofessional. She is gushing enough about Chris in the latest rounds of media interviews.

ETA: Good Post I agree to Beelever's post as well!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:53 pm

I think I read that Whitney's new job entails professionally utilizing SM, so I would expect other than to post the most generic politically correct things she will not be using SM unless it is extremely private in regards to her personal life.

As far as MM is concerned, I will be brief as this is OT, she is despicable on many fronts. I did a lot of background on her after being pointed in certain directions by several Utah sources Brad 2.0 season. That woman should fade away into oblivion with a past like hers. There is yet to be a cast person I can say worse about.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Beeleever wrote:Three things to share from reading this thread today...

1. I think Whitney is very smart for staying off of SM, especially right now. Whitney and Chris want to focus on their relationship. They don't need all the negative comments to play a role in that. What other people think or say doesn't really matter. We each individually and as couples define who we are. What other people say and do don't define who we are. They are the only ones that matter and I'm glad they understand and are focusing on that.  

2. I am disappointed in MM. She just recently posted after the WTA about how we need to respect each of the girls on the show and nobody has the right to judge...yadda yadda yadda. She did not take the high road in this spreecast IMHO. She was trying to create drama for her show, just like TB. 

3. I hold both Chris and Whitney to the highest level of integrity for not responding when Kelly tried repeatedly to get out of them who was the worst girl in the house. It just proves they have a level of maturity way beyond where the others are. 

JMHOAA

Love.This.Post. I have really good feelings about this couple. They are both looking for the same things and have a level of maturity that you don't always find in these reality shows. I love them more every time I see them! beatingheart
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Someone mentioned in the Becca thread, how the wedding crashing proved Whitney is a good actress. That made me think, because there was something about that date that's been bugging me the entire season. I just don't find the idea romantic at all. I mean it's basically just lying and stealing. Obviously not in this case, since it was planned in advance, but the show wanted us to think it was real. And I doubt all the guests were informed in advance, so they were going around lying to people. I know the point was to prove that Whitney can strike up a conversation with anyone, but it also proved that she can lie to people's faces pretty convincingly. Not a trait I look for in a mate. And the whole bit before the wedding crashing proved she can act pretty well. That's probably why the whole thing left a sour taste in my mouth. Too much fakeness for a reality show.

I too wonder who the real Whitney is. She was so in control the entire time on the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:05 pm

mindless wrote:Someone mentioned in the Becca thread, how the wedding crashing proved Whitney is a good actress. That made me think, because there was something about that date that's been bugging me the entire season. I just don't find the idea romantic at all. I mean it's basically just lying and stealing. Obviously not in this case, since it was planned in advance, but the show wanted us to think it was real. And I doubt all the guests were informed in advance, so they were going around lying to people. I know the point was to prove that Whitney can strike up a conversation with anyone, but it also proved that she can lie to people's faces pretty convincingly. Not a trait I look for in a mate. And the whole bit before the wedding crashing proved she can act pretty well. That's probably why the whole thing left a sour taste in my mouth. Too much fakeness for a reality show.

I too wonder who the real Whitney is. She was so in control the entire time on the show.

I loved that date...everything about it. I think that date may have been the one Chris was referring to as his favorite date ever. I think Chris knows who the real Whitney is and he loves her...without question she is perfect for him. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Since I live about a half mile north of a farm with pig buildings, I wanted to comment on the photo from the old thread.  Those probably are pig buildings, which are usually pretty close to the farm house.  The large buildings south of me used to house chickens when we moved into our new home.  I can assure you that chickens smell much much much worse than pigs.  I can remember being embarrassed at times when we had company in warm weather and the breeze brought that smell to our place.  When I learned they were converting to pigs, I got a little panicky inside, fearing that would really ruin our property.  To my amazement, the pigs hardly ever smell.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you that input since I actually live very close to pig buildings.  They are not a big deal at all - at least not on the scale that is down the road from me, which is very similar to the ones in the photo that was posted.  I think very large pig farms might smell, as do cattle feedyards, but a couple of pig buildings are no big deal.  From the photos that I have seen, I think Chris has a very nice homestead property.  The outbuildings and grounds appear to be very well taken care of.  I'd live there!   Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - Page 2 2498057887

I watched Chris's DWTS practice with Witney.  Farmer got rhythm.  I expect him to be better than Sean Lowe.  Can't wait to watch and see if I'm right!

partytime
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:16 pm

So here's the good news about Chris and Whitney that past fan favorites could not enjoy in the days following the ATFR ...

- Lead sleeping with F2 on either FD or LCD (or both) and having to deal with all the backlash
- Lead telling F2 he loved her at FRC before proposing to F1
- Lead having F2 who was angry, in tears and feeling betrayed during FRC
- Lead who had an early first date with F3 (spoiled F1), told CH on camera she was in love with F3 and nearly ended production in tears when F3 departed early
- Lead who has to introduce a child to the relationship and/or deal with ex-significant other still in life
- Lead who was unable to say "I love you" or propose at FRC
- F1 who watched the season and got crazy jealous of F2 and that she didn't get a more exciting edit
- Lead who picked another as his F1 and then switched to F2 while the season was still airing
- Lead who had to deal with nasty backlash from fans
- Lead who picked a F1 that really and truly just wanted to be on TV boost modeling/acting career
- Lead who picked the F1 that all the girls in the house (and viewers) pretty much hated
- Lead and/or F1 who cheated each other while season was airing
- Lead who picked a F1 whose very opinionated older sister seemed to not be on board with

Phew! So at one point or another we all cheered (and for some of us are still cheering) on a final couple that fell within one or more of the above scenarios. Some of the couples made it and more others did not.

Instead with Whitney and Chris we have a couple who seem very grounded and very happy. They are both on the same page about sex, living together, marriage, family and careers. They have full support from family and friends. They are living and working together in Los Angeles with plans to be together in Arlington. They have no obligations to ex-spouses or children. They have the support of the F2 and F3 who were two of the F1's three best friends in the house. There has been no scandals or dirty laundry aired by any of the tabloids.

So ... call me crazy but the odds seem to be just as good for Chris & Whitney as any of the current beloved Bachelor couples we are still cheering on today. Let's give them some time.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:22 pm

That was a fun test! I think I did pretty well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:25 pm

All I can say is they have as much of a chance as anybody who has come through this edited reality show, which is not saying much given the track record imo. I wish them well.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion

+78
leselihau
mercieme
yrkiemommy
lipsis
bachfangal