SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:51 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Tanner's  IG account is wide open with lot's of photos.  He definitely into sports, fun and family.  Wonder how far he makes it.  But here is another fun photo for you all.   Tanner Tolbert

tanner_tolbert
Kids don't snap and drive.
10.30 am 8/27/2014 ✎Nashville

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 926563_741134579286923_542593478_n

So, is he making fun of his D.U.I? If so, gross.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Thanks MiniDiva for the pic. I went through his websta, lots of nice fun pics in there.

I think his DUI was recent and he's making a statement about snapchatting and driving? Just like no one should text and drive. That's the way I took it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think his DUI was recent and he's making a statement about snapchatting and driving? Just like no one should text and drive. That's the way I took it.

Perhaps he should re-think the beer mug part of his joke.
I am like others, I'm not going to vilify someone for their mistake. It's how you learn from mistakes that is important...

The above picture just makes me wonder.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks MiniDiva for the pic. I went through his websta, lots of nice fun pics in there.

I think his DUI was recent and he's making a statement about snapchatting and driving? Just like no one should text and drive. That's the way I took it.

I really don't know much about snapchat, but maybe this isn't the best representation of Tanner now that I know about his DUI.  He just seems to have a funny sense of humor and since we have seen him singing to Kaitlyn we know that for sure.  Wonder what Kaitlyn thinks of him.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 pm

I think he is really cute.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:32 am

(Sadly) Tanner has been eliminated. He started following Cory, JJ and Britt on IG and also deleted one photo.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:41 am

sara11 wrote:(Sadly) Tanner has been eliminated. He started following Cory, JJ and Britt on IG and also deleted one photo.

The pretty face sad

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:44 am

hmm -- this tanner -- didn't realize there were two ...
i thought he was a bit too "vanilla" for K just first impressions
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:00 am

Wait...there is just one Tanner, right?

Anyways, I'm a little surprised. I thought he would make it farther for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:04 am

sara11 wrote:(Sadly) Tanner has been eliminated. He started following Cory, JJ and Britt on IG and also deleted one photo.

Great sleuthing sara11.   yes

I checked out your lead and discovered Tanner is also following Shawn, Nick, Kupah, Daniel F., and big Ben.  I posted Ben info in Big Ben's thread.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:29 am

Thanks sara! yes

emusha: what do you mean about two Tanners?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:51 am

Upset
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+24
Siah
Mr&MrsSmith
happygolucky
Maddy
Beagle