SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Niccy77 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:03 am

My message disappeared.
Spoiler alert

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Niccy77 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:06 am

Spoiler alert.......
Heather let it slip on radio interview she is F1!
Look up 3pm show with Chrissie Swan on 12/8. It's 8 minutes into the podcast.
Will write tomorrow when I'm on proper computer and not silly iPad.

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky1997 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:29 am

I'm sorry if I offended anybody. I read my comments and I can understand how I can come of as being very pro heather
In the end I understand that it's a game and that relationships need to be explored with different people but what I was at was that I think sam enjoys kissing and making out with different girls even though he knows there's nothing there for example on madeleines date. I do feel like heather is being pulled along because he really gets along with her and maybe won't have the guts to drop her earlier on rather than later, that's just my opinion. With snezena does she deserve to be happy? Of course , I just think that being a parent myself I believe your job as a parent doesn't stop when your child is 9 or whatever it's a job for life , am I saying for her to be single forever ? No but I personally believe that going on this show given her child's age and the circumstances surrounding the type of relationship that would come from winning this show is inappropriate given her daughters age . For example a 9 year old would have made good friends in school and needs that stability in her life to continue to grow Into adolescence. I would not take my daughter to move to melbourne for a man I met over 12 weeks on a dating show , sorry that's just my opinion

Nicky1997

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:03 am

Niccy hi and welcome ;) nice that many join us... More the merrier.

Nicky. .. You didn't offend anyone...so feel free to express your thoughts (following the rules of the forum here) ... We are just a bunch of very opinionated people, so we "argue" our reasons why we think/see differently.
Also i'm moving this week so I come here to make quick replies and i may not sound considerate.
Also for the discussion on F3-F1, Sam and his attitude maybe we should relocate to the other thread, since this is for SM/media sleuthing...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:07 am

Nicky1997 wrote:I'm sorry if I offended anybody. I read my comments and I can understand how I can come of as being very pro heather
In the end I understand that it's a game and that relationships need to be explored with different people but what I was at was that I think sam enjoys kissing and making out with different girls even though he knows there's nothing there for example on madeleines date. I do feel like heather is being pulled along because he really gets along with her and maybe won't have the guts to drop her earlier on rather than later, that's just my opinion. With snezena does she deserve to be happy? Of course , I just think that being a parent myself I believe your job as a parent doesn't stop when your child is 9 or whatever it's a job for life , am I saying for her to be single forever ? No but I personally believe that going on this show given her child's age and the circumstances surrounding the type of relationship that would come from winning this show is inappropriate given her daughters age . For example a 9 year old would have made good friends in school and needs that stability in her life to continue to grow Into  adolescence. I would not take my daughter to move to melbourne for a man I met over 12 weeks on a dating show , sorry that's just my opinion

Please continue to post your opinions as that is what makes this place interesting. No offence taken at all, and the ones you think you are "offending" today will be your "defenders/ advocates" tomorrow. KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698

It is always good to get the opinions of others as it is great and welcomed to have your favourites!
Welcomeparty!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:13 am

starwelcome Nicky and Niccy.  I listened to that podcast but was still not certain that she gave that much away.  What did she say that you thought gave it away.  Thanks again.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:16 am

see2love wrote:
Nicky1997 wrote:I'm sorry if I offended anybody. I read my comments and I can understand how I can come of as being very pro heather
In the end I understand that it's a game and that relationships need to be explored with different people but what I was at was that I think sam enjoys kissing and making out with different girls even though he knows there's nothing there for example on madeleines date. I do feel like heather is being pulled along because he really gets along with her and maybe won't have the guts to drop her earlier on rather than later, that's just my opinion. With snezena does she deserve to be happy? Of course , I just think that being a parent myself I believe your job as a parent doesn't stop when your child is 9 or whatever it's a job for life , am I saying for her to be single forever ? No but I personally believe that going on this show given her child's age and the circumstances surrounding the type of relationship that would come from winning this show is inappropriate given her daughters age . For example a 9 year old would have made good friends in school and needs that stability in her life to continue to grow Into  adolescence. I would not take my daughter to move to melbourne for a man I met over 12 weeks on a dating show , sorry that's just my opinion

Please continue to post your opinions as that is what makes this place interesting. No offence taken at all, and the ones you think you are "offending" today will be your "defenders/ advocates" tomorrow. KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698

It is always good to get the opinions of others as it is great and welcomed to have your favourites!
Welcomeparty!

So very true.  KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Love the fact that folks can support different folks & still respect others's opinions. That's one of the reasons why I prefer posting on the AU & NZ series, very peaceful in my opinion, let's keep up the camaraderie folks, it's very refreshing yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:14 pm

I do think Heather's F1, because there's no reason for Sam to warn her in advance about kissing other girls if she wasn't. No matter how close a friendship they have, there's just no need unless she's his girlfriend. And I doubt he'd be that close to her if he was with someone else. Snez even laughed when they posed her the same question about Sam giving her the heads up, like it was a ridiculous idea. It is, if you're not his girlfriend.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Niccy77 wrote:Spoiler alert.......
Heather let it slip on radio interview she is F1!
Look up 3pm show with Chrissie Swan on 12/8. It's 8 minutes into the podcast.
Will write tomorrow when I'm on proper computer and not silly iPad.
iamreal2u wrote: I listened to that podcast but was still not certain that she gave that much away.  What did she say that you thought gave it away.  Thanks again.
starwelcome Niccy. 

Where is the link for the podcast?
I am tying to find it. Is there a url or a way to embed it in here or post it? TIA

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Osher's Facebook Q/A video he posted today. I haven't watched it yet but here's the link https://www.facebook.com/oshergunsberglive/videos/vb.648795071803511/1151681501514863/?type=2&theater

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:27 pm

AAL I saw it on FB this am. Would need to find the podcast.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3