SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:28 pm

iamreal2u wrote:AAL I saw it on FB this am.  Would need to find the podcast.

is there a link to the FB where I can find it from there? Or? Thanks so much
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Sam is going to be on the DanAndMaz show and they said they're going to ask about Emily and maybe star wars.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:AAL I saw it on FB this am.  Would need to find the podcast.

is there a link to the FB where I can find it from there? Or? Thanks so much

It's the bachelorau FB but it looks like it was cleaned up. It was one from 8/15 and I felt also that it was posted here.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:13 pm

I also believe Heather is f1, everything points to this. Can't see it ending any other way.
With Snez (my favorite) they have a great physical connection, a mental connection but there's so much to consider....Eve, i also feel like Sam has a fear that she is way out of his league and she may not have feelings for him.
With Heather i don't pay attention to their conversations but the fact that he has to seek her out everytime whether GD or CP and it has to be aired while conversations with other girls are not for me is enough proof.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:28 pm

MissB wrote:I also believe Heather is f1, everything points to this. Can't see it ending any other way.
With Snez (my favorite) they have a great physical connection, a mental connection but there's so much to consider....Eve, i also feel like Sam has a fear that she is way out of his league and she may not have feelings for him.
With Heather i don't pay attention to their conversations but the fact that he has to seek her out everytime whether GD or CP and it has to be aired while conversations with other girls are not for me is enough proof.

Well said MissB, the proof is all in the edit so far. And thanks for picking up the fact that indeed Sam has conversations at CP with other girls, producers are just deciding to show the storyboard of who they think matters in my opinion.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:49 pm

MissB wrote:I also believe Heather is f1, everything points to this. Can't see it ending any other way.
ITA with the bolded. I actually think that is why Sam is chasing Snez (physically especially) and it's because I think Snez is out of Sam's league and he knows it -- that he is not her type (because, imo, he is not). He's already said she is mysterious, sexy, exotic and intriguing, etc, and I think that is the allure. I really like Snez and think she needs and deserve a man who is at her level.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Snez is always going to appear to be out of most guys league just because she is gorgeous and carries herself well but when you get to know her she is as easy going as any other woman in the house and I think Sam sees that. I honestly he is past all the hype surrounding her beauty and grace and just enjoys getting to know the woman. luckily for him, she is just as stunning on the inside so I think the issues they may have will be more about logistics, her studies and her child. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:19 pm

@kyleandjackieo  2m2 minutes ago
Later in the show we have the man of the moment, Sam. Who should he choose & why? #KJshow
Perfect timing of this since intruders are coming and Snez and Heather are in the lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:23 pm

I can't wait to hear what he says now about the frontrunners and see if he gives any hints clue on who he chooses.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Sam's interview on Kyle & Jackie O show today should be up soon but I find his comment to be a complete joke, I hope producers don't think anyone is buying this, sounds like damage control post Heather reveal that she has been in communication with Sam.

@kyleandjackieo
"That's not true, I haven't been speaking to Heather." - Sam Wood Eeeek!! #TheBachelorAU @TheBachelorAU
2:32 PM - 20 Aug 2015

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:49 pm

Everything just got super confusing laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:58 pm

What in the world is gong on? KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3