SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:29 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
natik wrote:
MissB wrote:

I Agree. What is Lana's IG?

@lanajf
are you following her?

I wish I could. No, but if you are googling her IG you can see some pics of her IG.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:33 pm

natik wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
natik wrote:

@lanajf
are you following her?

I wish I could. No, but if you are googling her IG you can see some pics of her IG.
hopefully when she joins the show she'll accept requests and we can see if the dates match up to when she arrived home

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:33 pm

One of Sam's best friends, Paul Lange, liked an IG pic about intruders coming onto the show.

Paul's gf reminds me a lot of Snez (her name is Candice Josepth but has another account of @marie.cartel on IG) and Sam and she follow each other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:32 pm

If this was posted before kindly disregard.

SPOILER ALERT? 'Heather won't be winner' Celebrity psychic Harry T shares his Bachelor predictions...revealing Snezana or an INTRUDER will steal Sam Wood's heart

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203047/Heather-won-t-winner-Celebrity-psychic-Harry-T-shares-predictions-reveals-Snezana-INTRUDER-steal-Bachelor-s-heart.html#ixzz3jT46yMyh
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Notice how every girl eliminated thinks Snezana would probably be f1 laugh out loud
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-Elimination-Interview-Rachel-38166825

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Elon: it was posted before but what is interesting is that it is from Daily Mail who seem to have had inside scoop regarding this show. So I would think that this "psychic" is foretelling what DM already knows. I think that it is pretty much not even psychic to know who the F6 are since that was posted months ago with the girls and the kids playing soccer.

TML: Definitely do think that the girls think Snez will be F1. Will be interesting to hear what they say when Lana is on the show but for now, I think the girls are saying Snez because that's what they saw in the house and that is what they are seeing on their screens. I won't be surprised if Snez is F1. Osher is dating a single mom and I am sure when he and Sam were talking he gave him pro-tips on how this is great. He also tweets very favorably about Snez (not as much as he does Heather, but that may be because he just likes who Heather is). Funny enough, Osher's gf looks a lot like Snez too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:40 pm

So Snez did an interview with the Dan and maz show Thu morning Aussie time can someone figure out which podcast she's in plz and thanks? Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky1997 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:03 am

After watching that episode it re confirmed my suspicions of Sam, I don't think he was kidding when he said to Emily he wants fire not friendship, and no I don't think this guy wants to "settle down". I don't think Sam personally sits well with a lot of the contestants as well : Jacinda left on her own terms, by the looks of it Emily walks out to, and Bec I think. He knows who he wants which is fine but I think he should give other girls the time of day considering they put their lives on hold for him for example he never even gave Rachel s chance at any group or cocktail parties. I don't see heather going far given the fact that I believe he isn't attracted to her which for him is s big deal. I can see lana, snez and maybe Sarah going to F3. I don't care who he chooses but I just think every girl should be given atleast a chance to spend time with the guy not the same people over and over. I recall Jacindas interview on the project her saying its between heather and snez and it will come down to what he needs in the moment. Reading between the lines here he needs physical chemistry now and friendship later, that's why I think snez wins. I think Jacindas would know who wins given she's friends with the girls and I think she meant that as a huge subtle clue.

Nicky1997

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:42 am

ThankMeLater wrote:So Snez did an interview with the Dan and maz show Thu morning Aussie time can someone figure out which podcast she's in plz and thanks? Smiley

Here you go....starting from 21:07....it was pretty funny actually laugh out loud ....maybe someone can put the sound cloud link itself

http://d1l9ebyngqczg6.cloudfront.net/organization-566281f8-200e-4c9f-8378-a4870055423b-private/programs/6db682be-c3bd-48d4-b8bb-a49200bcbb3b/clips/153de01a-cf35-4cff-b0c7-a4fa00af5f04/published.mp3?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=private&sig=4c5FTy7lPXPUK7VTZbz3AWd7ZCLjL0K1WeP6j%2FpHoi4%3D&se=2015-08-22T09%3A59%3A09Z

Here is the link for all Dan and Maz podcasts
http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/podcasts/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:11 am

Been gone 2 days and come back to the board to find sentiment has changed and ya'll now think Snez is F1? Is that just based on her single date in Episode 8 or something else? I still have my money on Heahter being F1 but she seems to be falling behind other girls.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:44 am

I still think Heather is F1.
(but maybe I'm the only one?) I read about Sam's lack of attraction for Heather, about him not touching her, not going for the kiss, how he friend-zoned her, put her on the side track, that he doesn't find her sexy, why he prefers the physical chemistry he has with Snez, how all that matters to Sam is fire (in his pants) and how the intruders take the place before Heather (while nothing shakes Snezana's spot) and now how Heather will be let go before F4. Yeah, sorry, I'll come back later, when F4 will be announced.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3