SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:I havent been able to watch at all, can someone please tell me if Snez had any time with him at all and what was said if she did. Pretty please
There were no scenes with Sam and Snez on this ep. He did ask her and the other girls on the GD what was a turnoff in a man and Snez said pretty hands (she liked manly hands) but on the date Sam was into Lana, not Snez so not much else with Snez. She received her rose after Lana at RC (Heather received hers on her 2nd SD).

Thanks for the recap. I hope he kindly lets her get back to her daughter while he fawns over his new gf. party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:00 pm

see2love wrote:

Thanks for the recap. I hope he kindly lets her get back to her daughter while he fawns over his new gf. party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698

Who knows maybe Snezana is his new gf :gotcha:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:03 pm

natik wrote:The thing is I know exactly how awful it is when people are putting you in a corner. I´m from Russia and my parents moved to Germany when I was a kid. It`s tough to be practically at war against all the judgement you are receiving.

I think Lana has gotten off pretty well to be honest. She hasn't got the media stalking her daily and writing articles about her poor clothing choices, or making up everything under the sun about her from being a mole, to hating Sam and the show, to twisting her words and accusing her of giving away the winner, etc.

I wouldn't worry too much about her if I were you. It's natural some fans won't warm to her...she would expect that going in and it's the same for all the girls.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:06 pm

lozzatron wrote:
I think Lana has gotten off pretty well to be honest. She hasn't got the media stalking her daily and writing articles about her poor clothing choices, or making up everything under the sun about her from being a mole, to hating Sam and the show, to twisting her words and accusing her of giving away the winner, etc.

Well that is not her fault. But who knows what happens in the next few weeks.

Last edited by natik on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:06 pm

I doubt Lana likes Sam that much now because how much does she really know of him. She is just being competitive right now but she may grow to like him later. He is but a guy and new things sway them. party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:13 pm

lozzatron wrote:
natik wrote:The thing is I know exactly how awful it is when people are putting you in a corner. I´m from Russia and my parents moved to Germany when I was a kid. It`s tough to be practically at war against all the judgement you are receiving.

I wouldn't worry too much about her if I were you. It's natural some fans won't warm to her...she would expect that going in and it's the same for all the girls.
ITA. :yes:

Not to mention, Heather is the one that grew up poor, bullied in school, always different, never felt like she could be herself in a relationship until Sam because she is different, had to start making her own food at age 5, no father and had to find him herself at age 18 only to have him die a few years later, and is made fun of in the media and told she is fake?

And even Sam had to tell the media that Heather is genuine? So if Sam has to even come out and support Heather then, imo, Heather is the one being judged and needing defending since even Sam is defending Heather

In contrast, the media is painting Lana as pretty much perfect, with a perfect life, perfect best friend, saves lives, does all this charity work, is dressed perfectly in designer items, is the full-package etc. No one in the media is calling Lana fake for coming on later in the show and having a famous friend. She is just seen as perfect.

So to me... Lana is on a pedestal and it is Heather who is being put down in a corner.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:20 pm

Anyone listened to Lana's interview on KIIS?

Last edited by iamreal2u on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:27 pm

This just another example of meanness and judgment directed at Heather. http://www.thefashionspot.com/buzz-news/latest-news/633543-lisa-hydes-bachelor-s3-ep-10-low-knows-butter-sam/ Even Lisa (F2) from Blake's season is saying she thinks Heather is a fake and yet likes Lana (so again, nothing negative coming her way from major media or bloggers).

This is completely opposite of what Sam himself has come out in the media saying that that is grossly false -- that Heather is completely genuine. Even Sam Frost (the Bette) is totally Team Heather while the media brings her down as well as other contestants from season's prior. So goes to show that two people who have been on this show before (Lisa and Sam Frost) have completely different opinions about Heather -- however, Sam Frost has actually met and knows Sam and has said Sam is genuine and Heather is genuine and her favourite.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

In contrast, the media is painting Lana as pretty much perfect, with a perfect life, perfect best friend, saves lives, does all this charity work, is dressed perfectly in designer items, is the full-package etc. No one in the media is calling Lana fake for coming on later in the show and having a famous friend. She is just seen as perfect.

So to me... Lana is on a pedestal and it is Heather who is being put down in a corner.

But it's not Lana's fault. We don't choose the families or circumstances we are born in. We need to make the best of it. It's not Lana's fault that she has a "perfect life". Who knows for sure if it's perfect?! There is no perfect in our lives. People always struggle with something. So how is it fair to blame Lana for the "unperfect life" of Heather?!

Last edited by natik on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Just to clarify, IMO, discussions are being based on what the media is saying about each person and the media is tearing down Heather and building up Lana.

It is not either girls fault.
Just a discussion on what the media is doing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:34 pm

natik wrote:
lozzatron wrote:

Well that is not her fault. But who knows what happens in the next few weeks.

I'm not saying that's her fault at all? I think it's horrible how the media go after them. I'm just saying you needn't worry about her because in comparison to what some of them have copped Lana has gotten off pretty lightly which is good. In fact all I've ever heard is the media raving about her.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:43 pm

It's interesting that the alums from Blake's season, Lisa & Jessica both who made F4 by the way & Chantal (was in Blake's F6) are not fawning over Heather as much as the public, really wondering if they know who F1 is at this point.

It's understandable that Sam Frost likes Heather though, they are very similar & Sam Frost actually tweeted Rosie the blogger after she referred to her as 'bogan' that she was happy to own it. I think Heather is owning her hipster style as well so mazel tov to them both.

In any case Sam's projected F4 girls are unique &  seem lovely IMO so we shall see who he ends up with giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3