SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:29 am

Also, I don't see Art with Poppy. He keeps asking her if she sees herself with him in the real world. I feel like he is wanting her to say no because he keeps bringing it up. wrote:

This is where I beg to differ AAL. Out of all the girls I think Poppy is the one most like him in the sense, she is the most outdoorsy. She enjoys fishing, she surfs and free dives, she lives a very clean and sustainable lifestyle. I think these are all things that Art wants to do himself. I can see them as true partners. Do I think they will end up together... no, but I see real life potential. I do agree with you on your earlier post that Art brings different energy to each girls and I don't find his gentle approach to Poppy as less interest but as a mutual compatibility and comfort level, spiritual kinship. This works for Poppy because that is her lifestyle 100% and he recognizes this. Her being a yoga instructor is different from Chrystal because Chrystal does it for fitness and Poppy does it for mind, body and soul.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:40 am

ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you so much Kapiti for the S/caps. bestbud!  And don't bother with Ep 11. I am not interested! Ha! no Snipped

Now THERE'S the tender and loving Art that I like!!! yes to this date!! cheerleader  I am still on the Matilda=F1 train.

When Art kisses Matilda he says "I think this is way overdue" and caresses her face...  awwww

Voice over by Mike the host is that Art "lands a priceless moment" when he kisses Matilda... :yes:

I couldn't make it to live tweet was too tired. Much thanks to you all for the recap.

Woot, woot.

Alysha who?

Art tenderly touches Matilda's face as both closed their eyes and kissed.  giggling  beatingheart
With a beating Art they lovingly look into each other eyes.

This is my final couple!

I guess there's no need for me to watch episode 11. Alysha is married! Given how she is being portrayed on the show I now see why there were cracks in that marriage. Run Art Run.
I agree. Run Art Run! Also, if Alysha says she doesn't want to be with her husband or anyone why does she still have photos of her ex-partner on her IG?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:43 am

is is possible to remove the pictures already shared please in the quotes?
I have sometimes a hard time to open the page
thank you so much

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:47 am

robinvi wrote:

This is where I beg to differ AAL. Out of all the girls I think Poppy is the one most like him in the sense, she is the most outdoorsy. She enjoys fishing, she surfs and free dives, she lives a very clean and sustainable lifestyle. I think these are all things that Art wants to do himself. I can see them as true partners. Do I think they will end up together... no, but I see real life potential. I do agree with you on your earlier post that Art brings different energy to each girls and I don't find his gentle approach to Poppy as less interest but as a mutual compatibility and comfort level, spiritual kinship. This works for Poppy because that is her lifestyle 100% and he recognizes this. Her being a yoga instructor is different from Chrystal because Chrystal does it for fitness and Poppy does it for mind, body and soul.
I see what you are saying, definitely. I think Poppy is fabulous. What I am only looking at was that Art keeps asking her if she seems him with her in the real world. That can mean different things, but the fact that he keeps bringing that up each time they talk? He has doubts if he is asking her this question repeatedly. She already told him on their second date "Yes, Arthur. I can see you in the real world" and then again at the CP on this episode he is asking the same question? Didn't he believe her the first time? They kissed too... so to me, based just on this repeated line of questioning from Art it strikes me as Art projecting his own doubts through questioning her. I actually agree with Poppy's sentiment that they would be good together and have lots of laughs. That is what she says back to Art. I do see real life potential with them as well I just don't know based on what Art keeps asking her if he sees that... IA a lot with what you say about their compatibility. I just think Poppy may need a different kind of guy than Art. Someone that will chase her more and instead of question her be the one reassuring her, which the former is happening so far.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:49 am

robinvi wrote:

agreed.
I am not keen about the femme fatale ton when she speaks with arthur vs the sarcastic ITM or comments with the girls though.
Saying that it was okay to keep the farting segment because it was funny does not show a classy act at all. Au naturel is good and doing it between 2 people can be funny but on national TV? Rolling Eyes
But I see long term friendship with both, them hanging with a group of friends, drinking beers, buddy like

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:49 am

HEA wrote:is is possible to remove the pictures already shared please in the quotes?
I have sometimes a hard time to open the page
thank you so much
Was trying to do it but having a hard time on my tablet. Sorry about that HEA. Good thing we are only sleuthing TBNZ. If this was TBUSA we would not be on page 49 only of the 1st thread... we would be on thread 49 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:50 am

thank you ALL Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:50 am

HEA wrote:thank you ALL Smiley
bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:54 am

It's a good reminder, no need to requote the same pic's over and over.

Click quote, remove anything that doesn't need to be quoted. Always start after the [quote ] and make sure it ends with [/ quote ]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's a good reminder, no need to requote the same pic's over and over.

Click quote, remove anything that doesn't need to be quoted. Always start after the
[quote ] and make sure it ends with [/ quote ]

:Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you so much Kapiti for the S/caps. bestbud!  And don't bother with Ep 11. I am not interested! Ha! no Snipped

Now THERE'S the tender and loving Art that I like!!! yes to this date!! cheerleader  I am still on the Matilda=F1 train.

When Art kisses Matilda he says "I think this is way overdue" and caresses her face...  awwww

Voice over by Mike the host is that Art "lands a priceless moment" when he kisses Matilda... :yes:

I couldn't make it to live tweet was too tired. Much thanks to you all for the recap.

Woot, woot.

Alysha who?

Art tenderly touches Matilda's face as both closed their eyes and kissed.  giggling  beatingheart
With a beating Art they lovingly look into each other eyes.

This is my final couple!

I guess there's no need for me to watch episode 11. Alysha is married! Given how she is being portrayed on the show I now see why there were cracks in that marriage. Run Art Run.
I agree. Run Art Run! Also, if Alysha says she doesn't want to be with her husband or anyone why does she still have photos of her ex-partner on her IG?

Alysha is passive-aggressive and manipulative.
I dont like her...at all.

Best of luck to Art if she is who he ends up with...though I'm still holding out for Matilda :cutesmile!:

ETA: Is she still married? if so, she absolutely should NOT have gone on the bachelor.
One more thing...why doesnt she look at Art when she speaks to him? I understand being a little embarrassed or whatever, but she says all the "right" things "I really like you", "youre on my mind a lot" and doesnt make eye contact - weird to me
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:43 pm

which means that the bachelor franchise do not care one bit about background and hire them on the spot based on personality or who knows who from the TV prod

but this is fun because the dirty laundry comes back and it shows how fake most of the people are in truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless