SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:snipped...

Alysha is passive-aggressive and manipulative.
I dont like her...at all.

Best of luck to Art if she is who he ends up with.
..though I'm still holding out for Matilda :cutesmile!:

ETA: Is she still married? if so, she absolutely should NOT have gone on the bachelor.
One more thing...why doesnt she look at Art when she speaks to him? I understand being a little embarrassed or whatever, but she says all the "right" things "I really like you", "youre on my mind a lot" and doesnt make eye contact - weird to me
yes Spot on post! She is very manipulative... batting her eyelashes and smiling at him while reprimanding him. She never looks at him much and played off her divorce like it was the other guy's issue when her SM shows photos of her with her ex... no no Definite No to Alysha and If Art chooses her then he deserves it, imo because he has an absolute GEM of a girl in Matilda.

I am still leaning towards Matilda being F1. She gets the music, she gets Art tripping, grinning, etc. And finally she gets a romantic second date (only 1 of 3 who do get a 2nd date with Poppy and Alysha as the other 2) and this time she gets a kiss and he says to her (not in VO) while kissing that it is "way overdue". I agree with Art. It was way overdue. If she is F1 then we won't get to see Art talking about his feelings as much. There is usually all this drama with the F2 when it comes to the lead leading on the F2 and even the F3. Other than her being hidden, the only thing that makes me question whether Matilda is F1 is Art's post show SM activity. Other than that... the whole show I see a progression between Art and Matilda. I see a journey. Art's own words have been to describe what has taken place with him and Matilda as a "journey".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:05 pm

I agree AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:11 pm

way overdue? the understatement of the year spitcoffee

ahem... still thinking that matilda came too late in the game but if alysha stays for the hometown after this bomb, she may turn around the situation and prove that she is all available and all.

so are we on agreement that the top 4 are alysha, dani, matilda and poppy? are they all going hometown or will it be only 2 only? I would not mind F3 and F4 eliminated together.

I cannot wait to watch episode 12 and see what happens to dani. At this point, too many obvious tells me she is not F1 but who knows until she is eliminated edits can change things 180°

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:42 pm

just finished episode 11.

well. alysha is definitely F1.

I would be extremely surprised is she is not. For the first time I could see the emotion on arthur's face. He truly fell for her on his 1:1. That is plain obvious that it is not out of the blue. This said. What a wast of my time watching this. I enjoy this franchise if I see a love story, either with my fav or at least with another. Alysha? really? She is coming out of nowhere and the edits were a disaster!

Oh well. another franchise that I got bored before the finale. No wonder matilda and dani are seen all the time together after show. Like all the leads, they just are puppets. Bloody edits!

So I have an idea how now it will play:

F1 Alysha
F2 Matilda
F3 Poppy
F4 Dani

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:08 pm

It is really a waste if it ends with the F4 like that.. :angryemotion ..

Definitely would have preferred Dani to Alysha! Heck, I would prefer Chrystal to Alysha. giggling

I am still holding out hope for Matilda F1 since we get to see her 1on1 tonight and the kiss. Praying

I am not allowing myself to be tricked by what the lead is saying. Suspect

Case in point is Bach Can:

-- Remember when Tim told Trisha on their HTD that he had "Fallen for you a long time ago"? That was a clue she was F2 because the lead never tells his feelings on camera so early in the show. It is always dragged out to the end.

-- Trisha was also on a 2on1 date just like Alysha is going to be on this next episode. Trisha never went home from that 2on1 and Alysha won't either. It will likely be Chrystal going home tonight.

-- Another thing with Bach Can that I see similarities with is that Tim was also telling Trisha that he was crazy about her and he kissed her the most out of all the girls. Constantly making out together even until the finale.

-- We constantly saw Tim the lead tell Trisha F2 that he was into her and kissing her and that he had fallen a long time for her!? It created sooo much doubt that April will be F1. Even the first kiss between April and Tim was hidden (they did it behind a blanket) and it seemed like he was more into Trisha than into April.

So, based on that similarity I am still going with Matilda F1. She has the intro video, the story line of progression from crush to friends and now to kiss and she gets the rose tonight so she is the FIRST girl that Art is sure about that he wants to meet her parents.

After tonight's episode will know more regarding Art and Matilda. But if Art chose Alysha as F1 then my opinion of Art will change drastically. I don't care for her at all and so if he chose her I won't care for him either and will be celebrating that the other girls deserve better! If he chooses any of the other three girls (Matilda, Dani, or Poppy) then at least he is genuine like he claims to be. Will see...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Like you AAL my perspective about Art will definitely change if he picked Alysha.

I like the Art I see with Matilda and Dani.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:36 pm

I don't think it's that big a deal that Alysha is married. Separated people date all the time and two years is a long wait. However, I would've liked to hear how long they've been separated as well as some other details. Maybe they discussed it and just didn't show us, but he seemed to get over the whole marriage thing way too fast. It must say something about her judgement that she married a guy who left her a couple of months later. I really don't like her. She seems so manipulative and intense. Art is proving once again that men like to chase no matter what they may say. He's falling for her act hook, line and sinker.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:38 pm

I am not seeing what you are seeing.
For me art expressed his feelings and concerns with 2 girls only: poppy and alysha
He asked poppy if she saw them after the show
He talked about romantic, thinking and missing alysha but in a way that it was plain obvious it was just not words for him. The way he hold her back, her hands. His body is turn to her not aside like the other girls. He is reaching her in a way. His body language is seeking her. I think he could not even help himself to talk to her at the RC which is not something he did with previous girls who had already a rose obviously. The girls were also stunned about this.
I am seeing it now. But again, it sucks that I had to wait 12 episodes to see a love story developed. That is plain ridiculous.
I will wait matilda 1:1 but I am not longer over the moon that he kissed dani, alysha and matilda after? Poppy was not real kisses. So will he pash matilda or will it be like poppy? If he pash matilda after alysha, then I am not sure why everyone should root for matilda to be F1. To win what? a big a****he at the end as a boyfriend?
Oh well... no prince charming eh?  :uptonogood
With Trish it was definitely nasty. He played until the last FD with the locks date. He slept with her and then expressed his undying love to his F1? YUCK. He was an  A** from the start and everyone put him on a pedestal. Few weeks later he was dirt... same with Blake. He was the mooooooooooooooooost genuine guy eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer and turned to be also an A**

Back to top Go down

Post by staceymnz Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Thoughts?
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before or not, but I had to register with this forum so I could get your thoughts.
Based on the Instagrams of the Bachelorettes, if you look at the final 6 girls, their activation dates are a hint of who the winner is (i'm guessing). clapping!

Lets start with Nat. Her instagram was activated on the 2nd March....

...then Crystal 8th March, Dani 10th March, Alysha 11th March, Matilda (F2?) 15th March, and then 10 days later (Fiji?) POPPY 25th March.... before these dates there are no Instagram uploads which indicates to me that the producers have told the girls to start getting active on SM upon them being eliminated. interested to get your feedback on this...

staceymnz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:24 am

staceymnz wrote:Thoughts?
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before or not, but I had to register with this forum so I could get your thoughts.
Based on the Instagrams of the Bachelorettes, if you look at the final 6 girls, their activation dates are a hint of who the winner is (i'm guessing).  clapping!

Lets start with Nat. Her instagram was activated on the 2nd March....

...then Crystal 8th March, Dani 10th March, Alysha 11th March, Matilda (F2?) 15th March, and then 10 days later (Fiji?) POPPY 25th March.... before these dates there are no Instagram uploads which indicates to me that the producers have told the girls to start getting active on SM upon them being eliminated. interested to get your feedback on this...
Welcome1 Stacey! Great first post!  yes

You are correct that social media can play a role. :yes: 

Here is where the list of SM activity that we are aware of (meaning public info that we can gather) is posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2903p96-bach-new-zealand-art-green-ig-sm-media-vids-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#784922

It includes the girls' facebook acvitity as well as instagram activity. 

The date that is listed and bolded is the earliest they were active on social media after they were on the show. 

Some of it is misleading however because Kristie left and her earliest activity was March 3. 

We are looking at Alysha or Matilda currently as being the possible final girl (F1) and out of their social media the latest is Alysha so based on SM activity and a lot of other factors sleuthed on this board it may be her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:12 am

Praying Alysha goes home tonight. Praying Keep Chrystal Art! Please keep her! (never thought I would say that but she definitely is not the final girl so want her to stay!).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:15 am

Oh goodness. Woman's Day mag posted about Alysha on their FB and are team alysha? Hope this means she goes home and not that she stays... Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless