SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:47 am

I do think that sm and what Art has said in the media indicate one of two things. Either Art and his F1 have gone through some ups and downs but are still together. Or a deal has been done similar to what was offered to Sam in Bach AUS2 (but she refused it after talking to her sister) and Art and his F1 will 'appear' to be together for a while.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:14 am

AAL there is a lot going on SM...I am putting heavy weights on what Art, the girls, Mike Puru & the producers say in the media or post on SM. So thanks to Mike, we now know there will be a WTA. IMO I do believe Art is with his F1, because he just did that interview on MoreFM just this Weds saying he could see himself marrying one of the girls.

That being said on the fantasy suit podcast for this week. They talked about how Matilda was a baker per her intro video. They made fun of Art for telling Chrystal personal stuff about himself & then Jane mistakenly wished Art happy birthday against next Monday instead of May 20th (his actual birthday). Duncan then said Matilda could bake a cake & send to them so they could celebrate Art's birthday in May & he was giggling when he said that. To me that's a random tidbit that makes me go hmmm It might mean nothing but I do believe that the spinoff knows who the F1 is as you stated above.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:20 am

AEF: I didn't know that Sam was offered a deal. That is interesting info, indeed! I do think, however that TBAussie S2 was an anomaly since they were still filming when the season aired on tv. They had a month of filming left when the first episode aired and that is just plain crazy as was the near 4 months of shooting. Ugh to everything about that season.

Mercieme: Hmmm.. that is interesting about the podcast and Art's birthday. How did they know his birthday? So he will be 27 next month? does anyone know when Matilda's birthday is? I haven't listened yet to the podcast just read the power rankings so will need to hear what they say. I do recall Duncan I believe on one podcast saying maybe Matilda is a producer plant because she is so witty and just seems to be able to narrate a lot of the show but then they said they thought she was genuinely this way. They also seemed like the rumor mill was making an impact on their view on Art? And I must say that it definitely has impacted my view especially in the beginning but now there are so many rumors it is hard to know whether there is truth to them. I don't know if that is because they know stuff or because they are just making fun of the show a bit and getting a bit more pointed with their barbs? The thing about the rumors that is strange is that not one person has posted a photo of Art doing something suspicious or with another girl and yet all these rumors are on IG where people take photos all the time. That's the only thing keeping me from believing the rumors completely. Art saying in one video interview that he was very SM savvy and changing his location on his SM while filming makes me think that what he has been doing is not to be trusted. It seems like the majority of people are saying on SM that Matilda won and that is what I was first told by those that don't even watch that it is common knowledge in Auckland. The issue then becomes whether they are still together since that is the next rampant rumor.

Still am unsure as to why there would be a WTA after the finale and not before? That almost makes me think that the girls filmed the WTA last week and if there is no ATFR or the couple is not together then WTA could take it's place? The Bach Aussie S2 did not have Blake at the WTA so not sure that Art will be at WTA either and if it is aired post-show what are they talking about? It seems strange to me since WTA is usually pre-HTD/FD/FRC. Have you seen any of the girls on IG liking anything Art has done or tweeted or said this week? They were before but it seems like they haven't commented or liked anything of his lately from what I can gather.

As long as there is no switcheroo this season then it doesn't matter really what happens post-show to me since Matilda seems happy as do most of the girls. What only bothers me if the couple is broken up is that Art to me will have been feeding stories of marrying his F1 when that is not even necessary a thing to say and given there is NO expectation for him to say this since he only had an edit of finding a girlfriend. If Matilda is F1 and still together with him then it will make sense to me... since they only had their first kiss 2 weeks before FRC. That is nuts! Haha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:35 am

Hey AAL, I wonder if they would do an episode that is like a combo of WTA and ATFR? So announce the final couple and interview them and then get all the girls (including the F2's) opinions on them and the ups and downs of the show?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:25 am

As I have said before I still think all SM activity is untrustworthy.

The people that are posting and reposting the rumors are mainly teenagers or in their early 20s. They are not mature and are getting too involved in the hype and drama. Remember, with a time slot of 7.30pm, the majority of viewers are from the ages of 12 to late 20's and are more likely to believe something is real than to actually sit back and think hey this sounds like a bunch of bollocks.

As for the contestants SM activity - it's all over the place. Some Twitter acounts are being followed, some aren't. Posts are being liked and posts are being ignored. Girls are posting photos of them and Art during some weeks and then nothing the following week. There's almost a pattern in the randomness if that makes sense. It's like it has been deliberately done so no one can follow an SM account and work out the F1. It's obvious that the girls are all still friendly so why would so many like posts of them being with Art when only one is actually F1.

And it's kind of worked. Because as soon as we think we have it all sorted and know who F1 will be something happens on SM that creates confusion and doubt.

My view is that Art is still with his F1. He does seem to be a genuine guy and I can't see him saying that he is still with her (TV guide) and that he can see himself falling in love with her (Gary and Si interview on MoreFM) if he wasn't still with her. The truth will come out, the Nz media is ruthless, and I don't think he would risk lying about this.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Mike Puru, the host, said on his Twitter account " yes! Coming after the final I believe" when asked if there was going to be a WTA and then he tweeted that there rumors there might be an ATFR
A WTA after the final? question

I don't think that has ever happened before on any of the shows... Anyone know?

Mercieme speculated that the reason we were seeing all the girls in Auckland a week and a bit ago was due to a possible WTA taping. Seems she is correct! Great job Mercieme. yes

Now to figure out why it is after the final? That doesn't sound good to me Suspect

They do that on the French one I think... MTA then bring F2 to talk to TB then the couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:54 am

Art is not SM expert. at. all.
He posted a couple on twitter, has no IG or FB as far as I know
But once in a while he must be pushed by TBNZ to do so for his fans.
I also think he has to have a low profile but on the other hand he follows dani, matilda and nathalie on twitter.
I still do not know why he sent the tweet to dani though because I did not see much tween with this @ in it so really I am puzzled here.
Considering he is obviously not into SM, I think he got overloaded at some point.
Obviously dani, matilda, poppy and the other girls are into SM so to relate art with who he prefers is pointless IMO
All the SM are over the top with fans, groupies, friends, real friends.

What really makes it impossible to figure it out anything is that all the girls like each other and see each other in real. Except alysha, everyone (top 6) is from auckland right?

They may also change the WTA because lets face it, 1 full hour of explaining the drama between chrystal and alysha would be a bit excessive. Nothing major happened, no big dramas. But we have seen WTA out of nothing in the US franchise too so who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:08 am

sophienette wrote:

They do that on the French one I think... MTA then bring F2 to talk to TB then the couple.

That sounds like good news Sophie! Do you watch the french one? I think it would be nice to have the WTA with the girls being able to talk about the final couple as well as any show dramas along the way. I know with Bach AU2 the WTA was a bit boring because you know the girls know the results yet they have to pretend they don't when asked "who do you think will win?". We get enough of that kind of stuff in their exit interviews so to waste a whole episode on it is a bit redundant to me.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:09 am

I have watched but the last 2 both had the F1 and TB end their relationship before the final show

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:12 am

sophienette wrote:I have watched but the last 2 both had the F1 and TB end their relationship before the final show

wow i had no idea there's a french one! Is it in the french language? Interesting that the relationships ended before the final show - they aren't creating any false romance seems like giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:13 am

Yes it is in French

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:38 am

I don't know. I just think something is off about this whole thing... I've spent time back and forth speculating that he may be with his F1 and find support for this but the interview he did I don't understand why he would say that he is thinking of marriage with his F1 since we are aware that he does not propose at all. If it turns out the rumors are true that the couple are indeed broken up already then I would look at that as being something he was told to say or he is very fake or a bit of both.

I just still feel like something is off. I posted awhile back that this show is giving me Bach Aussie Season 2 deja vu. Not that the lead will be like Blake in doing a switcheroo but that he is being touted as being "so genuine" and from his SM activity on IG (whether misleading or not) I just don't see him as genuine as he appears on the show. He also was kissing a lot of the girls on the last episode and basically repeating what he has said to all the girls "I really like you. Strong connection. Can you see me in your life"... etc, etc. He has said the same things to Poppy and to Matilda now. I still feel that Matilda is F1 but the post-show speculation to me makes me think something is amiss. I just feel like there are too many things pushing Matilda as F1 from the media and even rumors that it is either not true or it is true but they are already broken up and so the media is getting ahead of the story so they can publish the real story as soon as it happens.

My confusion has always been post-show. I just feel like the storyline between Art and Matilda is so similar to Blake and Sam. The gist of it... all genuine and girl next door and the guy is a smooth operator with most of the girls but all vulnerable and boyish with the girl next door/F1. When I rewatched the last episode... the part where they are in the paddle and Matilda jokes and says "you're not a dick" and Art laughs and says "maybe I am" or something like that... it just felt like what happened with Blake and Sam when Sam told his Aunt that she thought Blake may be a douche or something like that. Even the jewelry and the sweet kiss just feels so TBAUS S2.

I don't think he is with his ex, but I am just not sold that he is with his F1 either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless