SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:10 pm

ElonM I saw that exchange too...I think HEA posted that Twitter was not nice to Matilda's friend Georgie & Dom Harvey could have very well said some not so nice things as well is my guess. I saw that Dani defended her step mum also in response to Dom Harvey.

Just reminds of what Art said about folks loving to hate for the sake of hating in NZ. Good on Matilda for calling Dom Harvey & Mike Puru out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:16 pm

yeah. that was pretty intense
since I could not watch live the episode, I went on twitter and read the comment
lots of love for Ken but lot of hate on georgie and her high voice
amanda was also treated quite not nicely but mostly as very intense
but the worse was on georgie

kudos to matilda who went SM to defend her best friend and shamed them all

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:04 pm

I wonder if Poppy wins Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698  they seem to be very compatible, adventurous, health conscious, sporty,spiritual and there  seems to be a real depth to Poppy, she also seems a very interesting person. I think there is a soul connection. Art seems to ask her meaningful questions about family, children etc. He could to be protecting  her from too much scrutiny etc. However, Alyssa is posting a lot on IG and there is a comment that someone saw her and Art at the Riverton Races, some else confirmed that they saw her there as well and followed the statement with an exclamation mark.
Art did like Poppy's photo on IG of the swimwear photo shoot and said 'Babes'. I noted he seemed a little distant with Danni during the HV. though Matilda is gorgeous and appears to be a  very kind, genuine person with a super lovely Dad one has to ask is she sporty or adventurous enough for Art ? handwave

Last edited by karin on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:12 pm

welcome karin Smiley

someone said on alysha that she saw her with another guy than arthur... rumors
arthur follows dani, matilda, nathalie and poppy. They all follow him back except poppy
for me the hometown with dani was better than matilda but only because of the ITM. People got this impression because amanda, her stepmother grilled him but at the end of the day, she asked the right questions.

It is nice to have different people liking all 4 girls here and read different perspective! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Thanks for that information so it was with some else, very interesting. The Twitter responses to Danni and her family are nasty and unfair. I would think that there is some careful editing happening to mislead us all so the winner is a surprise. They want the ratings to remain high and there seems to be a lot of interest out there.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:23 pm

karin wrote:Thanks for that information so it was with some else, very interesting. The Twitter responses to Danni and her family are nasty and unfair. I would think that there is some careful editing happening to mislead us all so the winner is a surprise. They want the ratings to remain high and there seems to be a lot of interest out there.

I agree with you that we are up to a surprise.

I think the worse I've see was matilda's friend georgie. People were mocking her voice and were quite mean.

Regarding dani's family, amanda, her stepmother was disliked but only because she was harsh on him. But she asked the right questions and it was worse than it truly was, as usual

in general they love both dads, they in fact love matilda's dad way better.

I cannot wait to see now alysha and poppy.

I know we all have our fans, but based on what you've seen, which order do you think it will go tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:26 pm

matilda said that they will see each other in a few days
dani said that it was a long time since she saw him

do you think dani came after matilda?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:08 pm

I am not sure the Bachelor NZ FB page has Alyssa's family photo first with Poppy's
underneath. They seem to have purposefully dramatized the interaction with
Poppy's Mum and Art. With Poppy saying that if her Mum does not like him then
he may not be the right one for her. This could be a diversion tactic on the networks
behalf focussing on certain aspects that are likely to attract attention and
possibly mislead. :Nod:

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:24 pm

karin wrote:I am not sure the Bachelor NZ FB page has Alyssa's family photo first with Poppy's
underneath. They seem to have purposefully dramatized the interaction with
Poppy's Mum and Art. With Poppy saying that if her Mum does not like him then
he may not be the right one for her. This could be a diversion tactic on the networks
behalf focussing on certain aspects that are likely to attract attention and
possibly mislead. :Nod:

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:55 am

mercieme wrote:ElonM I saw that exchange too...I think HEA posted that Twitter was not nice to Matilda's friend Georgie & Dom Harvey could have very well said some not so nice things as well is my guess. I saw that Dani defended her step mum also in response to Dom Harvey.

Just reminds of what Art said about folks loving to hate for the sake of hating in NZ. Good on Matilda for calling Dom Harvey & Mike Puru out.

I went back and had a listen to The Edges podcast. They were pretty mean about Matilda's friend Georgie and Dani's twin sister. I think they were just trying to be funny (DJs often say stupid stuff to get a reaction) However, it was not nice and I am so impressed that matilda pulled them up on it and told them off. She definitely goes up in my esteem.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 am

Totally agree she a really thoughtful, kind person, she had the courage to speak out. I went through the tweets as well and noted that they had previously made some unkind tweets about some of the Bachelorette's as well. The bachelorettes their friends and famly are not open targets for ridicule.Some of the public FB posts are quite nasty as well. I wonder if this is a NZ thing

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:39 am

karin wrote:Totally agree  she a really thoughtful, kind person, she had the courage to speak out. I went through the tweets as well and noted that they had previously made some unkind tweets about some of the Bachelorette's as well. The bachelorettes their friends and famly are not open targets for ridicule.Some of the public FB posts are quite nasty as well. I wonder if this is a NZ thing

As a kiwi Id like to say that it is not a New Zealand thing. It's just that being a small country everything is kind of condensed. If you look at all the tweets and posts the overwhelming majority are positive. No matter where you live there will always be those that like to think they are clever by saying snarky things and unfortunately those tweets and posts stand out amongst the positive ones. I also think it is the nature of the people actually tweeting - remember most are in their teens or early twenties and in their immaturity they are sometimes rash and don't think about what they are tweeting and how harsh and nasty it might be.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless