SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Kapiti wrote:Katie or AAL! Are you able to do some screenshots? For some reason the TV3 video won't load for me so I'll have to wait till it's uploaded elsewhere to do the sc's!
It is not loading for me either.. hmmm
Yep, it's not working for me either, I looked at the FAQ of the website and it says it's probably because the servers are overloaded because too many people are trying to watch it hmmm

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:15 am

AmyB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Kapiti wrote:Katie or AAL! Are you able to do some screenshots? For some reason the TV3 video won't load for me so I'll have to wait till it's uploaded elsewhere to do the sc's!
Yep, it's not working for me either, I looked at the FAQ of the website and it says it's probably because the servers are overloaded because too many people are trying to watch it hmmm
I posted link and embedded it here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880p12-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion#784632
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 am

For the preview... it looks like Alysha in the water and kissing Art when he says worth the wait. Hard to tell if it is Chrystal... the height makes one think so but not sure if it is Alysha from the arms/face...

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Sadafa10

The girl talking with Art seems to have the similar clothes on as the girl in the in the earlier part of the preview.. white shorts and blue top? Art also has the same top on. I don't know... unless the image is flipped it cannot be Matilda because her left arm has a cast on it (and the girl in the white shorts and blue top does not). This may or may not be Dani or Alysha then. The hair looks shorter and pushed to the side. Matilda has too much hair, imo for this to be her and she has a cast on her arm soo...

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Dsgdgd10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Sdgsdf10

Also this image... the  body shape looks like either Dani or Alysha...
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Sfafew10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AmyB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I posted link and embedded it here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880p12-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion#784632

Thanks AAL! :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:53 am

OMG! The part when Art trips over again with Matilda. The other girls' reaction is priceless!! And then Matilda says I will hold you shall I? And then Art says in ITM he doesn't know why he is clumsy around Matilda... hahaha

That boy is smitten!! cantstopl

And once again... Art and Matilda get their "theme music riff" that they got from the first episode and on every episode they are together...
l o v e :swinginglove

And Matilda says to Art that she is in it for the long haul and that's a lot of information at one time in five minutes and Art says "Wow! That is the best information you could ever give me!"

He really just lights up around her. His whole face goes upward, just smiling mouth, eyes, the whole nine yards...

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Sdfasd11

And then ... Art is saying... Today Matilda told me she really likes me! Hehehehe. Too cute

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Matild16

When I watch them together I just find myself smiling... just happens..

SOoo cute! seeing hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:20 am

Thanks AAL & Kapiti for the recap of the episode.

Will be a bit surprised if both Chrystal & Alysha get second full dates before Dani & Matilda. Seems home town will be in 2 weeks then as sleuthed by AAL. Who do guys think are going on 2 on 1 date next week then?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:21 am

The part when Matilda and Art talk at CP confirms for me that he was with her in the ambulance and later at the hospital. He says he "enjoyed taking care of you" to Matilda.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:37 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks AAL & Kapiti for the recap of the episode.

Will be a bit surprised if both Chrystal & Alysha get second full dates before Dani & Matilda. Seems home town will be in 2 weeks then as sleuthed by AAL. Who do guys think are going on 2 on 1 date next week then?
Honestly, I really don't know. I am thinking that because of Matilda's injury and her arm in cast it may have put a wrench in dates that Art may have planned for second dates.  question

The water date for example cannot be Matilda. And the other date? I don't even know who or what that is. I am thinking Dani and maybe Alysha. 

Art says something about waiting a lot time (which I think refers to Alysha saying to wait for a kiss?). We have yet to see Art tell Matilda he wants to kiss her. They really need a more romantic setting than an adventure date, imo. And the water date doesn't seem like it could be hers. Who knows if they switched the dates up because of her injury?  no idea

So far though, Matilda is the one who is saying she likes Art, is in it for the long haul and to his face. These other girls? I don't know... They seem more focused on whether he likes them than whether they like him (whereas Matilda is more about being open and letting Art know her feelings).

This is the summary... Episode 11
- On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret = ?? Have no idea. Danielle was married but she is gone. That leaves Chrystal? Honestly, the way they are hugging each other in that s/cap with the girl in the white shorts makes me think that is Dani. Who knows if she kisses him at the CP later on to make up for something? 
- A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon = ?? Have no idea. There is nothing in the previews to indicate anyone getting serenaded.
- And the cocktail party turns to panic = Dani is seen kissing Art (Alysha is not pleased at all. Matilda is half laughing half displeased)

This is the summary... Episode 12
- Sparks fly as Arthur soars sky high with one bachelorette = Katiebelle thinks this may be Matilda. If she doesn't have one in Ep 11 then I agree.  
- A double date creates turmoil = Not sure because this usually results in no rose for one girl
- One of the most memorable bachelorettes gets her matching orders = I think this may be Poppy. Katiebelle posted this as well. She is the most memorable, imo. Not sure though...  
IMO: This is a really odd Episode... it implies 2 girls going because of a double date...?? This means if 1 girl goes in Ep 12 we will be down to 3 girls only for HTDs? I can actually see that happening.

If someone can get better s/caps of the preview that may help. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:54 am

AAL- I popped up some SC's here (left out the ones you have already posted though). Poppy fans, there's lots in there for you!
Wish all the blondes had different hair lengths, makes it hard to pick them apart in these darn previews  giggling
AAL, I think you may be right with the hard hat girl/big shock discussion being Dani. She seems too tanned to be Alysha and hair colour wise (dark regrowth coming through) makes me think Alysha is the water kiss girl as well as the blue strapless rose girl.
If Dani is the one with the shocking chat that may explain why they have something to make up over at the CP as you mentioned?

No probs mercieme!
Going home ep 11 I think Nat- does that fit with social media AAL?
Ep 12 I think the memorable bachelorette going home will be Chrystal and the sparks soaring date will be Matilda (if it's a glider that will be safe for her arm) 2 on 1 date will involve Alysha and Poppy? Hope Alysha goes.
What does everybody else think?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:02 am

Thanks for the s/caps Kapiti!! 

I agree that the water kissing date seen is Alysha and with the rose is at the end. It looks like her body to me and height, etc. Also, Art said was worth the wait. Definitely relating to their first date where she said wait for second date. Alysha is the frontrunner now for me based on how they are editing this. Darkhorse and likely F2, imo. 

I am still unsure of the other s/cap of the girl with Art. What is odd is that the terrain looks exactly the same as where he is seen with Alysha... The hair looks a bit darker blonde for Dani but again, unless they flipped the image it cannot be Matilda. His body language with the girl is very comfortable too with his arm flung around the shoulders... what I have seen with him and Dani. Maybe the VO is not related to the image? Who knows if it is Alysha part of the date... I need to look closer...

The serenade summary? Where is that? we don't see any serenade... the s/caps look for the 2 girls looks like almost the same place... Not romantic to me, imo, so where is this serenade?

I am really starting to dislike the editing of this show. Having a cocktail party take up half the time is making it difficult to see any connection from Art at all. No wonder we are analyzing the minute details.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:13 am

Kapiti wrote:AAL- I popped up some SC's here (left out the ones you have already posted though). Poppy fans, there's lots in there for you!
Wish all the blondes had different hair lengths, makes it hard to pick them apart in these darn previews  giggling
AAL, I think you may be right with the hard hat girl/big shock discussion being Dani. She seems too tanned to be Alysha and hair colour wise (dark regrowth coming through) makes me think Alysha is the water kiss girl as well as the blue strapless rose girl.
If Dani is the one with the shocking chat that may explain why they have something to make up over at the CP as you mentioned?

No probs mercieme!
Going home ep 11 I think Nat- does that fit with social media AAL?
Ep 12 I think the memorable bachelorette going home will be Chrystal and the sparks soaring date will be Matilda (if it's a glider that will be safe for her arm) 2 on 1 date will involve Alysha and Poppy? Hope Alysha goes.
What does everybody else think?
High clap Thank you!! I posted above before I saw this. Yes, definitely Natalie fits the SM activity to go home and then Chrystal and Poppy.

I noticed that Art had this huge smile when Matilda told him she liked him and he says that is the best thing she ever could tell him and then he is falling over himself, again!, and saying in ITM that he is clumsy around Matilda. He tells her he enjoyed looking after her when she fell off the horse. The thing is, we didn't see him tell her he really likes her (he has told Poppy, Dani, and Alysha this... there's a reason, imo that we haven't seen him say this about Matilda. We only saw that in ITM that was filmed much later from early episode). His reaction is showing me how he feels and that he may have told her but we didn't see it. They also got their Art+Matilda music riff. I remember posting after their date in Ep 3 that I thought Art was confused by Matilda. He was obviously into her on Ep 1 and then on their date Matilda initiated a lot of high fives. I posted that I think Art was confused if she really like him as more than a friend. He mentions this in this recent episode that it is more than just fun now between Matilda and him after she told him she really likes him and is in it for the long haul and he is basically giddy with relief/happiness. I notice that Art gets his cues from the women. Alysha wants physical contact so he does this with her. Poppy wants all the cute things so he does that with her. Dani wants the more passionate stuff so he does that with her. Matilda doesn't touch him so he also does that with her. She has definitely been the least touchy feeling with Art and I think he just mirrors a lot of the girls behavior. Growing up with females will do that. So it will be interesting to see when Art takes the lead! Cmon Art, Take the lead! Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks for the s/caps Kapiti!! 

I agree that the water kissing date seen is Alysha and with the rose is at the end. It looks like her body to me and height, etc. Also, Art said was worth the wait. Definitely relating to their first date where she said wait for second date. Alysha is the frontrunner now for me based on how they are editing this. Darkhorse and likely F2, imo. 

I am still unsure of the other s/cap of the girl with Art. What is odd is that the terrain looks exactly the same as where he is seen with Alysha... The hair looks a bit darker blonde for Dani but again, unless they flipped the image it cannot be Matilda. His body language with the girl is very comfortable too with his arm flung around the shoulders... what I have seen with him and Dani. Maybe the VO is not related to the image? Who knows if it is Alysha part of the date... I need to look closer...

The serenade summary? Where is that? we don't see any serenade... the s/caps look for the 2 girls looks like almost the same place... Not romantic to me, imo, so where is this serenade?

I am really starting to dislike the editing of this show. Having a cocktail party take up half the time is making it difficult to see any connection from Art at all. No wonder we are analyzing the minute details.
No probs bestbud!
I keep hoping the serenade will be Art sneaking up outside one of the girls windows, throwing pebbles to wake her and serenading her by moonlight Romeo/Juliet style :strings1  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698 But that's just my inner romantic running away with me giggling
The two blondes must be different dates, I can't imagine them just showing so many caps for just one date in the preview.
Wish they would cut the CP time down too. More coverage of dates would be awesome! Oh wouldn't I just love to get my hands on the raw uncut footage of the show. All the mysteries would be unraveled! :yes:

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless