SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:21 pm

I think he was just probably nervous and over compensating. Looking forward to watching him improve each week.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by nikikass Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Thanks lipsis for posting the Vid.

He was actually pretty good. Way better than Sean and Jake.

I didn't watch the show so I dont know how he compared. Who is the Dud of the season. There is always one.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Thank you, Lipsis, for posting the video. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:47 pm

lipsis wrote:For those who missed it. Chris and Lil Wit - Jive

This site uploads as it goes so pick your poison.

Thanks lipsis. Bringing over to the next page.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:55 pm

This is Val's season to lose, he has a great partner in Rumer...Chris was so much better than I thought he would be I love Witney she is such a good dancer, I always root for her and her partners but this year I want Val to take the trophy.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:05 pm

I just caught it. I thought he did pretty darn good! Who knew he had such charisma! I thought his hair looked better tonight than during the entire season of 'ette and TB.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:14 pm

sfrank wrote:He looked good! Much better than expected...I thought the scores should have been higher!
Whitney (fiance) looked great as well! Love her dress.

Didn't think the intro package did him any favors..."mental hurdle"?!! hmmm

Wonder where they got that. DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 3806527698 :gotcha:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:19 pm

I was back on the forum cause I was thrilled, thrilled that Witney is paired with Chris Soules. I didnt watch his season but I like him.

I just watched him and Witney (westcoast time) and I was pleasantly surprsed!! Im so excited. I voted for them 12 times already.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Just remember if he does something silly he has never been on DWTS before. I hated each time he said that on the bachelor
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Wow - what a fun night! I have not watched DWTS for a couple of seasons and this looks like it will be a great season.

Chris & Witney did awesome and it was fun to see Whitney in the audience plus his parents too. Whit is so pretty! Chris was acting just a tad goofy but it's nice to see that he has more natural ability than other Bachelors before him so I bet he goes fairly far.

I was blown away by Rumer & Val. Who knew!!?? They will go very far and agree that I'd like to see Val beat out Derek for the win (but have to admit he always brings it!!).

Ryker & Allison were also a treat to watch as was Michael Sam and Peta.

I also always cheer for gentleman Tony D and Kym J, and it looked like they were pushing a sho-mance already with Kym and the shark guy.

Sharna B and her partner really pulled at my heart strings.

Everyone else ... thank goodness for fast forward giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:13 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Wow - what a fun night! 
Yes, it was! clapping!
DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 11055619_901351046582525_40764480_n
DWTS Instagram
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:18 am

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 10958816_1375869276070930_927210709_n
A shark, a bachelor and a party rocker walk into a ballroom... #DWTS #TeamSouleShakers #TeamFooma #TeamSharkaroo
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers