SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 60 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by sara11 Wed May 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Whohooo so excited, Rumer and Val for the win!! Does anyone else think they would make such a good couple after the show?

sara11

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by sparkler Wed May 13, 2015 6:15 pm

sara11 wrote:Whohooo so excited, Rumer and Val for the win!! Does anyone else think they would make such a good couple after the show?

Yes, I think so!! I think that they both appear to be interested in each other but "real life" (as with the bachelorette and Bachelor) may interfere,.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon May 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Super excited for tonight!

From their live stream, Noah and Sharna's freestyle looks like a tearjerker. Rumer recorded a cover of Toxic with Val on violin for their freestyle. Riker, I suspect, will bring the house down with something fun.

Watching The Road to the Finals show, I just felt a lightness to Noah/Sharna and Riker/Alison's partnerships.

I'll be watching the judging carefully. My hope is that they score everyone close and let the votes decide. If they come down hard on anyone, you'll probably be able to figure out who they want to win.

The social media conversation is very pro-Rallison and highly critical of Noah. There seems to be a backlash too against Val after his Nastia comment last week. Interestingly, in the comments for most articles about the show, people are Team Valenrue.

We'll see!

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 pm

All who are avid SYTYCD fans know that Allison is the Queen of Contemporary. She will probably choreograph to her strength for the freestyle with Riker. Sharna will pull at the heartstrings with lots of emotion since Noah can't perform intricate dance steps. Val will use the palpable chemistry he and Rumer convey.

In other words, the finale is going to be so good, a real barn burner!! I agree the judges will try to allow the voters to decide. If they rate Noah low, they risk a backlash of voting. Val is going to have to address his comment about Nastia and Derek (even though he has apologized) if he and Rumer are going to have a chance of winning.
Although Rallison is the dark horse, all my votes will go to VALENRUE.

Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 5:35 pm

I missed Val's comments about Nastia. Can anyone enlighten me?

I think one of the reasons I liked Val this season is that there weren't any fake "are they or aren't they" rumors going around.  They just danced and had a good time. I'm hoping all the Team ValenRue fans vote tonight. River has the youngsters and they are going to be formidable.

And darn, I forgot about The Road To The Finals. Good thing it's up on abc.com. I can catch it before tonight.

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Family10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 18, 2015 5:44 pm

During the video package when the pros were commenting on the others, Val said that they were “so perfect that it makes them a bit uninteresting." He apologized to them afterwards & on Twitter as well since Derek fans were spewing hate.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 1f49c

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:During the video package when the pros were commenting on the others, Val said that they were “so perfect that it makes them a bit uninteresting." He apologized to them afterwards & on Twitter as well since Derek fans were spewing hate.

Well, the statement summed up their problem with viewers perfectly, so I don't see it as a slam. Maybe because I'm missing context?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Mon May 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Unfortunately, the Derek/Nastia fans decided to vote for Riker/Allison in the finale. This may have been inevitable, even without Val's comment. I adore Derek and think he's one of the top choreographers on the planet, but the truth is that Derek and Nastia were technically excellent, but there was not a lot of chemistry and emotion. IMO

The favorite dancer has all three.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Thanks Linds! And I agree with you Mimi. They were talented but lacked the 'it' factor.

The Riker fans concern me. I hope everyone votes...well, the Rumor fans anyway.

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Family10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon May 18, 2015 8:20 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks Linds! And I agree with you Mimi. They were talented but lacked the 'it' factor.

The Riker fans concern me. I hope everyone votes...well, the Rumor fans anyway.

Does anyone have a link to a live stream aside from the All Access feed?

The Chmerks have a habit of inserting their perfect feet into their gorgeous mouths. Aside from this rallying cry of Derek fans behind his cousin, I also am curious about TPTB's agenda. If they really wanted Val to win, I wonder why they'd cast him in a negative light. Strangely, the final is still Val vs. Derek with Riker as the proxy. Val not only apologized on Twitter but accepted a guest spot on Afterbuzz to explain himself.

Hopefully, the backlash has fueled Val's fans. Wouldn't it be crazy if Noah ends up winning b/c the Derek and Val fans cancel each other out!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 18, 2015 8:42 pm

I use this link. http://www.epctv.com/channels/ABC-Online-Watch-4897.htm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 1f49c

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 9:05 pm

Noah and Sharna just re-did their Argentine Tango, wonder how the judges are going to score this. Len just set the stage with his comments it's going to be the voters...i sense 9's and 8's coming for Noah.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers