SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 59 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 59 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by lipsis Wed 13 May - 17:01

Should Nastia be in the finals over Noah? Yes! Am I happy she isnt? Yes!

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 59 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 59 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 59 Family10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 59 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 59 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Nonina430 Wed 13 May - 17:20

^^^nastialiukin=class act via Derek Hough ig

I agree..

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed 13 May - 18:30

Mark and Gethin commented the other night that it's not just a DANCE show from the technical aspect. Part of the show and part of dance is the entertainment/story telling factor and Noah has provided that in spades. If the pros on the show say that he deserves to be in the final then I guess I'll go with them.

Having said that do I want Noah to win, no I want Rumer & Val to win...but if professionals say Noah deserves to be there, then I guess I'll defer to the professionals.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed 13 May - 19:36

My problem is that the judges have scored Noah higher even at times where he basically walked through the dance. I know you can't really judge him on the same level as others but you can't give him a scoring advantage either. He seems like a great guy so I won't be upset if he wins but would prefer Rumor or Riker to win.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed 13 May - 20:13

albean99 wrote:My problem is that the judges have scored Noah higher even at times where he basically walked through the dance. I know you can't really judge him on the same level as others but you can't give him a scoring advantage either. He seems like a great guy so I won't be upset if he wins but would prefer Rumor or Riker to win.

I actually would be upset if he wins. With all due respect to him for what he has gone through, but he clearly is not dancing anywhere to the level that the other three were. He is a great guy. He clearly is enjoying himself and has been nothing but gracious and worked really hard. I like and admire him and I don't mind fan favourites going far into the show...even if they are not the best dancers. However, once into the finals is where it should stop. He has been over scored a lot this season for walking...a lot. He physically cannot do what is required for most of the dances. He is doing really well with what he can and yes, I feel bad for him, but it is just not up to par. I feel I am being manipulated because of his story and his disability. And could that proposal have been timed any better? More manipulation. As much as I was not a fan of Nastia, at this point, she deserves to be there and Noah doesn't. I really hope that he is eliminated in that third spot and the two who are the best dancers go head to head for that mirror ball.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Wed 13 May - 20:17

I do agree with you Sprite 100%.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed 13 May - 20:24

It isn't just a dance competition; it is also about storyline, and voting "for your favorites." Different viewers want different things from it, and that shows in the results.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed 13 May - 20:31

Momon001 wrote:I do agree with you Sprite 100%.
Me too- every word.  Well stated.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed 13 May - 20:33

So how do the finals work? Does everyone dance on monday night and then on tuesday we have the results with one couple being eliminated at the beginning and then the trophy announcement at the end of the show?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed 13 May - 20:35

sara11 wrote:So how do the finals work? Does everyone dance on monday night and then on tuesday we have the results with one couple being eliminated at the beginning and then the trophy announcement at the end of the show?

That's my understanding!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed 13 May - 20:55

The Monday night show should be pretty compact as they each will dance twice and it's only an hour long show (cause bachelorette!)
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 May - 21:04

I wasn't very surprised Nastia was eliminated last night, I don't think viewers could rally behind her and give her the votes she needed. Granted she's technically a wonderful dancer, but I didn't really enjoy watching her as much as I have the others. What did one of the judges say "you may be able to execute the moves well, but without the emotional aspect, it's just gymnastics"

I personally think it's great Noah is in the finals. I really enjoy watching him each week, and to see his improvement. I agree Noah isn't able to do the same things that the others can do, but it doesn't mean that what he's doing isn't difficult for him. He has movement, fluidity, but it's just "different". I think Sharna has done a wonderful job this year with choreography. Hats off to her!

I really enjoy watching Ryker dance, he has such a unique flare to him. But I really hope Val and Rumer win, they're wonderful together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers