SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by albean99 Tue May 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Sad for Riker. I'm not a fan of the traditional ballroom dancing and he was just so much more fun to watch for me. Rumor was an excellent dancer all season so happy for her although don't really care that much about Val.

I haven't watched yet. Too much else going on tonight and my dh doesn't watch.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by SafronSahara Tue May 19, 2015 11:15 pm

I was pleased my favorite 2 teams were competing for the mirror ball. All I could do was no no when Sadie placed second over Janel Parrish last season.
If Alison Holker continues as a pro I hope she gets capable partners like Riker.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 19, 2015 11:19 pm

Congrats to Val and Rumer. They had a great season. I was hoping that Ryker and Allison would win because I enjoyed their dances so much more but either pair deserved it.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue May 19, 2015 11:19 pm

albean99 wrote:Sad for Riker. I'm not a fan of the traditional ballroom dancing and he was just so much more fun to watch for me. Rumor was an excellent dancer all season so happy for her although don't really care that much about Val.

I haven't watched yet. Too much else going on tonight and my dh doesn't watch.

Riker is an incredible dancer. They really couldn't lose w either being named winner. Guess I just prefer the ballroom. Alyson is incredible for her style of dancing.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 20, 2015 2:19 am

Hallelujah! So, so happy Rumer won! I thought they were giving Riker the winner edit at first and it wasn't until the judges scoring on their fusion dance that I thought Rumer might pull it out! What a thrilling ending!

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 Family10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 20, 2015 2:41 am

Well now Maks & Val finally have trophies. Congrats to all the finalists!! Until next season!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed May 20, 2015 2:56 am

So happy for Rumor and Val. Congratulations.  High clap 
Riker and Alli, Noah and Sharna Thank You
all for a most entertaining season ever.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed May 20, 2015 9:05 am

Ahhh I'm so so happy for Val and Rumer (and the hopeless romantic that I am wants them to get together because in all their rehearsal packages you can just see the respect and care they have for one another). Hope if there is ever an all star season both Rumer and Riker come back.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed May 20, 2015 9:07 am

I really enjoyed watching Rumer grow not only as a dancer, but as a confident woman. She stepped out of the very large shadow of her famous parents into her own bright light. Congratulations Rumer and Val! clapping!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed May 20, 2015 10:09 am

clapping! :Thanktwo thumbsup :happydance:  partytime :danceround:
jumping   cheerdance  smileyyay

Yeah, I think that about covers it!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 am

So happy for Rumer and Val :cutesmile!:

My son thought I was nuts when he walked into the room just as they were announcing them as winners laugh out loud

Was also extremely happy that neither Derrick or Mark were in the final 3 :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 20, 2015 8:24 pm

Just adding my congrats to the winners! So very happy to see Rumer and Val win. I loved every dance they did and I loved her vulnerability. She was a joy to watch grow.

I enjoyed watching Riker and his fun energy. My beef is with DWTS producers casting him in the first place. I don't think it's right someone who competed in ballroom in his youth against current DWTS pros like Witney and Lindsey plus appeared on SYTYCD as part of dance troupe should have ever been cast to be on the show as a "star." I know it happens every season and every season it ticks me off.

Nastia really nailed it in her brief appearance and loved Noah's freestyle.

All in all - happy with results!! Season was a blast.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers