SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Maddy wrote:Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 11352360_568587893281479_1138059595_n
theyearofelan Unbelievably handsome man alert

YASS hottiieee
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:45 pm

He is so hot!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:10 pm

:girlfan

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Beautiful! He is a nice looking guy. (IMOAA)And I rarely am attractive to dark.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:37 pm

I think he's SO good-looking, but I feel like the general consensus in all of the blogs/podcasts/forums I frequent are that he's really weird looking and has bad hair, haha. I really like him and am hoping to see much more of him on Bach and hopefully BIP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:10 am

I like his look, to me he definitely stands out amongst the others. Where does he supposedly place?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:55 am

Jared should be on television shows (not reality-tv ones). He has that look that would make him a successful actor and from what has been shown of him so far on the show, he can emote.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:32 am

^^ agreed!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jared should be on television shows (not reality-tv ones). He has that look that would make him a successful actor and from what has been shown of him so far on the show, he can emote.

I think he used to be an actor! Another reason why I think he would have been in hypothetical Bachelorette Britt's F4. Anyways, I can totally see him on a CW show; he has that look that would really appeal to Tweens, I think. He reminds a bit of a cross between Ashton Kutcher and Ian Somerhalder.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:28 am

^ Saw that about him acting. Acting is a tough business to break into and not likely to do so via reality-tv. But, if anyone can, I think this guy just might. Definitely can see him on those CW type shows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Lost17 wrote:I like his look, to me he definitely stands out amongst the others. Where does he supposedly place?

He's in the top 6 in Ireland. Possible on BIP2 also.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:42 pm

Thanks Beagle, wonder how far he'd of gotten if Nick hadn't shown up? Looking forward to who he matches up with on BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild