SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by megaa Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:59 am

I love Jared's look as well. He's adorable, yet he has masculine features. I mean, that strong jawline is sexy.. yep, I definitely see a cross between Ashton & Ian Somerhalder - thank you for pointing that out.

"You're somebody I wanna be like - be with. I wanna be exactly like you, Kaitlyn. Teach me your ways."
"Stick with me kid."

Ok, but these two were so cute on their date.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:40 am

Rugged good looks. Impressed me tonight.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:46 am

He's like that hidden gem ...dark horse he keeps bringing it every week!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:51 am

He's quite the looker, but Kaitlyn seemed bored and distracted on that date to me. I think she just needs someone with a bit more edge. I'm excited to (hopefully) see him on BIP though! He reminds me a lot of Marcus and I could totally see him falling in love on the show.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 am

chasingpavements wrote:He's quite the ooker, but Kaitlyn seemed bored and distracted on that date to me. I think she just needs someone with a bit more edge. I'm excited to (hopefully) see him on BIP though! He reminds me a lot of Marcus and I could totally see him falling in love on the show.

I thought when I was watching that date that she was distracted by Nick, but I re-watched both Jarod's and Chris' time with Kaitlyn and she just was not into them. Of course, she kissed both because she is the bette and that is expected, but she just didn't seem anywhere as into them as she was with Nick. She kept the contact to a minimum and even seemed to almost turn her head, so she wouldn't have to kiss them.

I like her bunch of guys, I really do. They seem one of the best groups in a long time, buy they are very vanilla and I suspect, Kaitlyn likes a something a little more spicy...which may be why Nick appeals to her so much.

I'm sure none of Kaitlyn's guys will be short of companionship post show and will be able to really find someone if they are serious about having a relationship. See Andi's Marcus and Des' Zak W. Both were very sincere final fours and both met someone shortly after their seasons ended and got engaged. Both will be getting married shortly. Same applies to JP's Renee. Another F4 who got engaged, married and pregnant ASAP post show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:13 am

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 CHCEEbmUYAIDKma
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe
I don't always fly in heli's but when I do it's over NYC after having the metropolitan to ourselves #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 am

Jared seems really sweet but also young.

I find Ben H. to be more mature than him and can see why Jared is on BIP and not next Bach candidate.

I'm sure Jared will be just fine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:21 am

Jared was my pre-show favorite and he did not disappoint me last night!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:57 am

I love him.

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:09 am

I felt so bad for Jarod at dinner last night when Kaitlyn was trying to pump him for information about what the guys were feeling. You could tell that he got that she was more interested in the information than in him and his feelings. Points to him for steering the conversation back to him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:14 am

^Agree- Jared took the high road in an uncomfortable situation.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Jared is awesome, hope he doesn't get too sucked in and hurt this season and has a lot of fun on BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild