SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:37 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I too wondered about Kaitlyn always taking Jared to her room, at least 3 times that I remember so he had opportunity to sample the goods. Could be the edit is leaving that part out since they want the focus to be on battle between Shawn & Nick and not showing their ette in an even worse light.

I really doubt that Kaitlyn was having sex with Jared. The time with Nick was different after a late date and drinking. The times that she was with Jared didn't fit that situation. Can't believe I'm even discussing this. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I too wondered about Kaitlyn always taking Jared to her room, at least 3 times that I remember so he had opportunity to sample the goods. Could be the edit is leaving that part out since they want the focus to be on battle between Shawn & Nick and not showing their ette in an even worse light.

You never know, but I don't think so. They were never alone in the room, always had cameras around. I also just don't think that Kaitlyn is that into Jared that she would risk her relationship with Shawn; he seems to be the Chris Lambton of the season (friends with everyone and totally friendzoned by the lead). She always seems a bit checked out in her scenes with him, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Luv, glad I'm not the only one...and agree.

albean, I can't believe I even thought it, Lol, but Kaitlyn makes it easy to think it 'could' have happened! :yes: I'd like to think Jared wouldn't go there, but hard really knowing who these guys really are with the edits.

chasing, Nick & Kaitlyn had cameras to and didn't mind it one bit. TPTB had their story to tell, no telling what the TRUE story is. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Lost17 wrote:Luv, glad I'm not the only one...and agree.

albean, I can't believe I even thought it, Lol, but Kaitlyn makes it easy to think it 'could' have happened! :yes: I'd like to think Jared wouldn't go there, but hard really knowing who these guys really are with the edits.

chasing, Nick & Kaitlyn had cameras to and didn't mind it one bit. TPTB had their story to tell, no telling what the TRUE story is. Hugesmile

The cameras for N/K never actually went inside the room though, just the hotel suite. It was basically just a FS situation, where there are no cameras but there is audio still being recorded. From what we saw, the cameras never left K/J, and I don't really know when they would have had an opportunity too without anyone else finding out.

Like, Jacoby said on Grantland - "not to judge, but it seems like Kaitlyn is up for anything". So, who really knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Wouldn't Kait cry and freak out if she had sex with Jared too? Why would the Nick sex discovery be more scary to her?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Wouldn't Kait cry and freak out if she had sex with Jared too? Why would the Nick sex discovery be more scary to her?
Probably because it's Nick.The Nick and Shawn show not the Jared show. Jared is a newbie to this show and Shawn wasn't threatened by him... he already saw himself as above Jared.. like it was a joke. With Nick, it is more of a threat (as in "why Nick, of all people"). Who knows... I just don't think she did sleep with Jared but if she did, I don't think it mattered to her as much... only two guys she said she hand instant chemistry with are Nick and Shawn. She made out with both of them night one (night one she was made Bachelorette she made out with Shawn and when Nick came on the show she made out with him).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:48 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
The cameras for N/K never actually went inside the room though, just the hotel suite. It was basically just a FS situation, where there are no cameras but there is audio still being recorded. From what we saw, the cameras never left K/J, and I don't really know when they would have had an opportunity too without anyone else finding out.

Like, Jacoby said on Grantland - "not to judge, but it seems like Kaitlyn is up for anything". So, who really knows?
Yes, I know and the key words you said "from what we saw", like I said just speculation, just found it odd if she didn't have some stronger feelings for him, why take him to her room, lay on the rose petaled bed, not once but a few times. People may know something and have kept quiet, look at all the past seasons. Good thing for sleuther's, at least we get behind some of the 'reality'.

Alana, I really don't think Kait even thinks of the consequences until someone mentions something and steers her mind to think it might have caused a problem, she didn't freak out until then...she was quite happy otherwise. Agree with AllAboutLove, yeah because it had to do with Nick and we all know how much he's loved by Shawn...I'm actually looking forward to his reaction to the news.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:24 am

Is tonight the night we see Jared be let go?? Unless it is another "to be continued" episode. At this rate, the end of this season will be shown on the first episode of BIP!!

Anyway, I hate seeing him let go. He was one of my favorites from the first time I saw his picture. I guess it's better than him being in the F2 though. He proved to be such a thoughtful, level leaded guy.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Jared is a sweetie.
He seems harmless, honest (in a nice way), kind, respectful, and caring.
He also seems, imo, to have had genuine feelings for Kaitlyn so hope that watching the show has been cathartic of sorts and that he finds a nice girl.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:Is tonight the night we see Jared be let go?? Unless it is another "to be continued" episode. At this rate, the end of this season will be shown on the first episode of BIP!!

Anyway, I hate seeing him let go. He was one of my favorites from the first time I saw his picture. I guess it's better than him being in the F2 though. He proved to be such a thoughtful, level leaded guy.

I think so because doesn't the first overnight start tonight? The timing of this season has thrown us all off laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm so sad that this will be the last week if Jared until BIP!!It'll be so weird to see him paired up with Ashley I! Superficially, they will look great together but I just can't see their personalities and temperaments meshing.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:42 pm

I'd said this before and will again, after watching the deleted scene, Cupcake is right, Jared was the best one for Kaitlyn in that group. They had such a good friendship and easy relationship, it just happened that he is not her type, physically, so she didn't have that same high level of physical chemistry with him. From what I saw, their relationship looked more like the one with the most long term potential...I kind of feel like like they lost out.

All of those flying sparks, fire and smoke with the other guys got in the way.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild