SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:27 pm

I think those pics from the actor website are quite old. He looks like a college kid in them. Much better now and with some scruff. :yes: Men younger than 25 all look like kids to me these days anyway. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:28 am

ok wtf, scruffy jared and non scruffy jared are two different people!! laugh out loud

so you mean scuffy jared is in THEATER?! did not see that coming at all. haha

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:35 am

He looks so much better now
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:06 am

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:thumbsup Thank you so much to the source sharing this info with me!

Jared Haibon lives in Rhode Island. He's a great guy, everyone will love him. (We already do).

As of today, he is not home. His SM is deactivated.

Smiley

ETA: He had a one on one before NYC!

So:
Week 2 or 3 - Jared had 1 of the 1-1's.  As far as we know there was only a single 1-1 per week
Week 4 - unidentifiable guy (pic) in NYC.  Were there two 1-1's in NY?
Week 5 - Ben H & Shawn each had a 1-1.

Thanks for the link Mr&MrsSmith. Oh yeah, he's super cute/hot.
Do we know how old he is?  His look in your link is boyish -2011/in the boxing pic he's more Don Juan. Could be due to him being an actor - the ability to transform.
So since Jared was on the group date in epi 2 and GA said that he had an individual date before epi 3

GuardianAngel wrote:thumbsup Thank you so much to the source sharing this info with me!

Jared Haibon lives in Rhode Island. He's a great guy, everyone will love him. (We already do).

As of today, he is not home. His SM is deactivated.

Smiley

ETA: He had a one on one before NYC!
I am putting him in epi 3 individual date as there was only one in that epi. Now with NY, yes, I believe from the tweets we had, and that there were 8 guys on the one date, and at that time there were likely only 13 there as per normal before Nick showed up. IMO, there were 2 individual dates in that epi BUT, there could of been a 2/1 instead of 2 individual ones. Just something to keep our eyes on.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:21 am

I'd watch him in shows/movies any day -- he's a hottie! laugh out loud

epi 3 1-1 is a coveted spot for previous F1's right or is that epi 4 1-1?
also with him being artistic - i think kaitlyn would def be into him
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:27 am

mindless wrote:Oh yum. He's so gorgeous! I want him as the next Bachelor.

:Nod: yes!! would def pick him over shawn looks-wise though shawn seems to have a fun personality...we shall see -- def think shawn has his eyes set on the bach ...i think jared prolly wants to get his face out there more than anything -- whether or not he clicks with the girl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:52 pm

emusha wrote:I'd watch him in shows/movies any day -- he's a hottie! laugh out loud

epi 3 1-1 is a coveted spot for previous F1's right or is that epi 4 1-1?
also with him being artistic - i think kaitlyn would def be into him

It used to be episode 3. Whitney had hers in episode 3. Interesting that his date was hidden. I don't know if I see him being the F1 but I do think he has a good chance to make the F4.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:55 pm

^ With how public they have been with the dates, it is curious that Jared's 1 on 1 was hidden.  Suspect

Might be a coincidence, like he is one of the guys we can't see in the guys arrive in San Antonio pic because he is standing behind another guy, but IIRC, we have not been able to identify him in any group shots in San Antonio either.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:00 pm

He was on the far left in the pic of them arriving in San Antonio. He was also on the group date. He was standing behind someone in the first pic with the pigeon, but you could see him in some other pics, when they were in smaller groups.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Oh oh, I might be getting my first "crush" of the season.  :fanningfan

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Jared with his sister Shannon.

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 168d1f7

https://www.facebook.com/shannon.haibon

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:12 pm

SO hot! Agree that he looks so much better now than in those acting pictures. For some reason, I feel like he would totally be Kaitlyn's type, but we haven't really heard too much about him yet, so it'll be interesting to see how far he goes. I could see him being the "Britt" of the season - super good-looking, the contestants thinks he's just in it for his acting career, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild