SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:36 pm

Diana wrote:I thought about how Jef got date during Emily's season but I had no idea Josh and Chris did as well. speechless LETS HOPE THIS MEANS GOOD THINGS FOR OUR BEN yes

THOSE PICS ARE SO CUTE. I love them together already. Smiley

Me too. ;) They are adorbs!! Can I just say again that I absolutely love how TPTB are playing the "game" this season. It is like they are spoiling things and beating you know who at his own game. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:43 pm

What if this is like Trista all over again. She was all over Charlie and the F3 guy, but Ryan broke her down.....with his poems Hugesmile  and his demeanor. Ben, by his friends' description is just like Ryan, plus another Colorado man. I can see Kaitlyn, the wild child, settling down in Denver with their dog and 2.5 kids. Another Trista story would be great!
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:48 pm

Beagle wrote:What if this is like Trista all over again. She was all over Charlie and the F3 guy, but Ryan broke her down.....with his poems Hugesmile  and his demeanor. Ben, by his friends' description is just like Ryan, plus another Colorado man. I can see Kaitlyn, the wild child, settling down in Denver with their dog and 2.5 kids. Another Trista story would be great!
Not me getting my hopes up for this. It be perfect. heartbeat Upset I am definitely team Ben. cheerleader
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:49 pm

Beagle wrote:What if this is like Trista all over again. She was all over Charlie and the F3 guy, but Ryan broke her down.....with his poems Hugesmile  and his demeanor. Ben, by his friends' description is just like Ryan, plus another Colorado man. I can see Kaitlyn, the wild child, settling down in Denver with their dog and 2.5 kids. Another Trista story would be great!

What a nice thought. Smiley Kaitlin seems like the type who would fit right in with the Colorado lifestyle. Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 3806527698 Didn't she grow up on a farm??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

What a nice thought.  Smiley   Kaitlin seems like the type who would fit right in with the Colorado lifestyle.  Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 3806527698   Didn't she grow up on a farm??  

She said she grew up in Leduc - pop in 2011 was 24,279.  It's very close to Edmonton where perhaps she took dance lessons.  I think her dad works in an oil related job - maybe pipelines.
In an interview during the hockey date she said she dated farm boys before.
I think there are a lot of similiars in lifestyle between parts of Colorado, Seattle, and Vancouver.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:58 pm

He's only 25? Ugh. Why are they all so young this year?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:59 pm

^^^ Did not know that. He sure is cute though. Isn't Kaitlin 29 or 30??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:02 am

Alanna wrote:He's only 25? Ugh. Why are they all so young this year?!
I wonder the same thing. Maybe they really thought Britt was going to be the lead during casting? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:03 am

25 is young for Britt, too, though isn't she 27?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:04 am

His friend said Ben's birthday was at the end of March. So it was this week. He just turned 26. BTW, Ryan is younger than Trista.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^  Did not know that.  He sure is cute though.  Isn't Kaitlin 29 or 30??
Yes! Not only is she 4 years older, but I'm dubious a 25 year old guy has any interest in anything that might remotely resemble a wife in any way, shape or form. Call me a cynic but I at least want the fantasy of the engagement. Oh well, still super cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:06 am

Alanna wrote:He's only 25? Ugh. Why are they all so young this year?!

I know!  It's odd that a fair number are younger than both Kaitlyn & Britt. K. is 30.
 Kaitlyn's 3 known hockey boyfriends are all her age or older. No problem dating a younger guy if you want but she doesn't have a known history of doing so so I doubt she asked for younger guys.  Then again, Chris had some much younger girls cast his season.

Britt is dating Brady who is in his early 30s.  Is she 26 or 27?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson