SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:20 pm

I think the guy by Shawn is Nick but also don't think it means that Ben H is gone. He could have been doing a PI or just not in line yet. I don't mind either way but the pics are too blurry to really tell who's not there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:27 pm

It is just odd. We had reports Kaitlyn and Ben were into each other on there date but she sends him home? no idea Makes no sense if its true.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:27 pm

albean99 wrote:I think the guy by Shawn is Nick but also don't think it means that Ben H is gone. He could have been doing a PI or just not in line yet. I don't mind either way but the pics are too blurry to really tell who's not there.

I didn't think of that. Not all the guys are in line in that picture yet. Good possibility.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Beagle wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think the guy by Shawn is Nick but also don't think it means that Ben H is gone. He could have been doing a PI or just not in line yet. I don't mind either way but the pics are too blurry to really tell who's not there.

I didn't think of that. Not all the guys are in line in that picture yet. Good possibility.

makes sense - the other grainy group shot looks to have just 7 guys IMO
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:32 pm

Didn't RS says 11 guys were left?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Agree Albean. Was just about to post this I don't think Ben is necessarily gone... But I do believe that is Nick beside Shawn due to the height... I was questioning it at first but based on the height to me it's Nick
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:07 pm

sbolduc wrote:

Agree Albean. Was just about to post this I don't think Ben is necessarily gone... But I do believe that is Nick beside Shawn due to the height... I was questioning it at first but based on the height to me it's Nick

im agreeing with you both, after checking out sleuthing/media thread, esp post by AL..

i can see similar build to Ben is still in the bunch that supposed to be after the line up (the guys mingled together)

yay!!! :Woah-hoo: . (Still hoping Mariachi Man will be the F1 though while im not complaining for Ben being my eye candy for another week(s) yes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Haven't seen or heard about Ben being home yet. And his FB page and such is still not up and running again.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Can anyone find his IG account? I've tried but can't seem to find it and it would be very helpful to sleuth with.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:05 pm

I found this days ago, it was posted way back. Isn't this him??

https://twitter.com/benhiggi

And this is his Linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/benjamin-higgins/56/bb8/521

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:12 pm

It doesn't look like he followed anyone from the show.

From his twitter account, various pics:

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 AoJ0rEuCQAAPVLE

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 5971_1129378472556_1170030076_30332462_7517505_n

His picture on his Twitter:

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Benhig10

Guess this is an old GF. Her twitter is private.

Benjamin Higgins @benhiggi  ·  25 May 2013
Date night with @shaelinjaid

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:15 pm

sara11 wrote:Can anyone find his IG account? I've tried but can't seem to find it and it would be very helpful to sleuth with.
I haven't been able to locate an Instagram account for Ben either no idea

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson