SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 10:11 pm

sbolduc wrote:
AmyB wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:With Dr. Chris there and Ben not being featured in the promos I'm not sure about next bach.no idea He started following Sean Lowe and Chris Soules on Twitter so maybe...
Well, he seems to be featured a fair bit in the first episode (first limo entrance, 1 on 1 time with both girls is shown), so I wouldn't put too much stock into the promos as they're designed to be misleading.

The F1 usually isn't heavily featured in the promos.... I remember the first couple promos Shawn and Chris have been featured but Ben and Nick (for obvious reasons) have not.

Interesting that he is actually 28 and not 26 that changes things a bit for me
According to his bio, and his friends that have been on the forum, he's 26. Where did you hear 28?

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri May 15, 2015 10:20 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
california90 wrote:He does seem like F3/next Bachelor.

Also find it interesting that he went to K first, but "lost his words" with Britt. And that him and Britt connect on the level of sponsoring children. What made him change his mind? Did TPTB tell him he could potentially be the next Bachelor and to vote for Kaitlyn?

And earlier when filming was happening, her date with Ben in SA- RS might have said that she was really playing it up for the cameras. Is she really interested in him or is playing along?

I'm curious how everything will play out though.
I assumed the "putting on a show" comment was more generally speaking but not necessarily towards Ben. 

Rereading the recap it seems he was the only one shown having one-on-one convos with both ladies. Not shallow convos either. His convo with Kaitlyn about her tattoos and what those meant to her was the deciding factor in his decision. He was the first one out of the limo (not necessarily though. RS said it could be out of order). I can't see what direction his edit his hinting at but it does seem like a pretty positive edit...so far.

But what does that mean though if it was generally speaking. If she's putting on a show, meaning she's just playing along for the cameras? Is she really interested in Ben or if she is interested in him, she's still going to put on a show?

Anyways, now that you mention the limo order- I know that usually first guy out of the limo means he'll go far or is someone very important such as Sean Lowe for example and a few others but I can't remember who.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 15, 2015 10:31 pm

california90 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
california90 wrote:He does seem like F3/next Bachelor.

Also find it interesting that he went to K first, but "lost his words" with Britt. And that him and Britt connect on the level of sponsoring children. What made him change his mind? Did TPTB tell him he could potentially be the next Bachelor and to vote for Kaitlyn?

And earlier when filming was happening, her date with Ben in SA- RS might have said that she was really playing it up for the cameras. Is she really interested in him or is playing along?

I'm curious how everything will play out though.
I assumed the "putting on a show" comment was more generally speaking but not necessarily towards Ben. 

Rereading the recap it seems he was the only one shown having one-on-one convos with both ladies. Not shallow convos either. His convo with Kaitlyn about her tattoos and what those meant to her was the deciding factor in his decision. He was the first one out of the limo (not necessarily though. RS said it could be out of order). I can't see what direction his edit his hinting at but it does seem like a pretty positive edit...so far.

But what does that mean though if it was generally speaking. If she's putting on a show, meaning she's just playing along for the cameras? Is she really interested in Ben or if she is interested in him, she's still going to put on a show?

Anyways, now that you mention the limo order- I know that usually first guy out of the limo means he'll go far or is someone very important such as Sean Lowe for example and a few others but I can't remember who.
Without actually being there to witness it I don't think we can really say if she was just being her goofy self or if she was faking it. That was a bystander's opinion. I don't think Kaitlyn would have kept him around so long if she wasn't into him, unless the producers forced her to do that...which is possible.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 15, 2015 10:33 pm

AmyB wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
AmyB wrote:
Well, he seems to be featured a fair bit in the first episode (first limo entrance, 1 on 1 time with both girls is shown), so I wouldn't put too much stock into the promos as they're designed to be misleading.

The F1 usually isn't heavily featured in the promos.... I remember the first couple promos Shawn and Chris have been featured but Ben and Nick (for obvious reasons) have not.

According to his bio, and his friends that have been on the forum, he's 26. Where did you hear 28?

Opps sorry I thought I read on here that he was 28 been reading quickly so I misread - sorry about that!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 15, 2015 10:35 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
california90 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Without actually being there to witness it I don't think we can really say if she was just being her goofy self or if she was faking it. That was a bystander's opinion. I don't think Kaitlyn would have kept him around so long if she wasn't into him, unless the producers forced her to do that...which is possible.

That was what I was getting at originally. Her playing up for the cameras- is she really interested in him or playing it up because he could potentially be the next bachelor aka producer manipulation. I mean I saw it with Andi and Chris.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 15, 2015 10:37 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Without actually being there to witness it I don't think we can really say if she was just being her goofy self or if she was faking it. That was a bystander's opinion. I don't think Kaitlyn would have kept him around so long if she wasn't into him, unless the producers forced her to do that...which is possible.

:yes:.  Although I lean towards her being into him, since it seems like he stayed around for a while.  

And the spoiled tattoo conversation from the first episode sounds adorable.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Oh man... I said I was not going to do this this season but good grief!!!! Benjamin is hot!!! And I keep reading all these positive things about him. So here I am totally team B this season which means he will be the F2! Mark my words! My favorite is always the poor F2.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 15, 2015 10:58 pm

handwave Brittany, your avatar is bringing back memories of our Chres days. Now Mura must show up for this party to get popping.

Yep Ben H is the real deal & one of my early favorites; but most folks think he is F3, we shall see giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 15, 2015 11:11 pm

IMO Kaitlyn appears to be playing it up for the cameras but I bet it's just her normal fun loving self. She's outgoing and has a sense of humour and is not worried about being someone other than who she really is. There were several spoiled dates with fans taking pics. She was having fun in all the pics we were able to sleuth.

I'm thinking Ben will the the heartbroken F3 positioning himself for the next lead. It will be interesting to see the level of fan support, who they really have in mind, and if it all pans out for Ben.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 15, 2015 11:16 pm

mercieme wrote:handwave Brittany, your avatar is bringing back memories of our Chres days. Now Mura must show up for this party to get popping.

Yep Ben H is the real deal & one of my early favorites; but most folks think he is F3, we shall see giggling
Yep! When Mura shows up it will be time to get the season started. 
I can't seem to let go of that avatar. That's my favorite memory from this show :cutesmile!:

I keep seeing the F3 speculation but not sure what that's based on. I honestly would rather him be F3 if not the F1. I do agree he and K may not be a good match though(subject to change after season starts). As long as he is at least a fantasy suite date I will be happy whipped
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 11:23 pm

sbolduc wrote:
AmyB wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:With Dr. Chris there and Ben not being featured in the promos I'm not sure about next bach.no idea He started following Sean Lowe and Chris Soules on Twitter so maybe...

Ben is 26 not 28. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 15, 2015 11:34 pm

ICU wrote:snipped
Ben is 26 not 28. Smiley

ICU on a different subject, do you know if Ben H has surfaced in Denver since yesterday.

He posted on IG that he was on his way to Denver. TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson