SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:22 am

yeap, the best bachelor material ... Ben H. no doubts. He can sweet talk, he can do compliments, he can joke, he can be respectful and thoughtful, knowing the time & place, who can understand the situation, act/behave accordingly, has no problem to lead and take initiative ... yes, the next Bachelor he is... hopefully.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:25 am

mercieme wrote:Is Ben H referring to Dr Chris cupcake as one of the best men he has even known? TIA
Yes, he is. Chris commented back when he posted that.

It seems like Ben H, Dr C. and Shawn are really good friends but only Ben H is following Nick on IG and Twitter and likes his pics.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:26 am

I really like Ben H.

He seems to have weathered this show and come out of it without any grudges and still has a sense of humor about it all.

As of this week's episode, I would pick Ben H. for next Bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:32 am

I do really love him so far. I hope he's being considered. It's funny how much I'm liking a lot of these guys, though I've had consistent positive vibes with Ben H.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:56 am

Juliet from the Right Reasons podcast tweeted Robert Mills saying she wants Ben H to be the next Bachelor and he replied "You know we value your opinion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:10 am

AmyB wrote:Juliet from the Right Reasons podcast tweeted Robert Mills saying she wants Ben H to be the next Bachelor and he replied "You know we value your opinion."

Why do I hear sarcasm when I read that?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:21 am

^ I am sure everything Mills tweets/says is said with sarcasm.

That being said, they shouldn't discount Ben H from being a potential next lead.

Then again, maybe TPTB did consider Ben H for next bachelor but Ben H. is not interested? - especially if he realized how "real" this show is and how TPTB care soooo much about finding a love match for their lead? Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:03 am

I don't like any of those girls you guys suggested, he's too good for them and that's just my opinion.
I don't think his personality matches with theirs.
If not Umingirl, he'll find someone great one day.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:24 am

I was impressed with Ben's attitude last night!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:34 am

nutty1 wrote:I  was impressed with Ben's attitude last night!
Me too. I loved when he asked himself and the men why they're giving Nick so much power over them? He's awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:20 am

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I  was impressed with Ben's attitude last night!
Me too. I loved when he asked himself and the men why they're giving Nick so much power over them? He's awesome.

He really seems to be.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:17 am

I wouldn't mind seeing this confident, good looking guy as next lead either. Nice. Very nice.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson