SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:51 am

umngirl wrote:And this is why I'd want him far away from being The Bachelor. It's not that I don't trust Ben to act in a positive manner, I don't trust TPTB to give him any good options.

I hope he enjoyed his time on the show and now just wants to live his normal life.

Umn, you need to roadtrip and offer them some lemonade while working on the roof. This guy is pretty amazing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:56 am

happygolucky wrote:umngirl ... I get it ... but then again - concluding from your avatar - everything is possible ... even finding love on a "reality-TV show".

The sole fact that Ben went on tBette tells me that finding everlasting love wasn't his hitch/stipulation from the get-go.

He is smart, level-headed - I assume - so he understands the game ... he also understands even better the outcome and probability/statistics (being in the sales and all) ... So, if he is up for the 1st round with no tangible compensation ...  I would guess, he would be up to for some real bonus ... maybe a year long "contract" with a nice salary... and while the (fearsome) edit can be questioned ... it's all up to Ben and his character ... Is he strong enough? (and the only advice for not falling in the muddy waters would be: no sex on the show)

What's funny is I spent a great deal of time hoping and campaigning that the guy in my avi wouldn't be the Bachelor. I didn't have hope in TPTB delivering a season and a group of girls worth his time. Thankfully, lightning stuck and they did. But I still don't have high hopes it would happen for Ben. The overall casts of women haven't been great the last few seasons in terms of good matchmaking so I don't know that they could suddenly put together a group of women worthy of him. If they could guarantee that his wife would be on the show, then I could get behind it. But since those choices are slim, I'd rather he find happiness and love outside on the show. #HeresHoping

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 86669110 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:59 am

umngirl wrote:And this is why I'd want him far away from being The Bachelor. It's not that I don't trust Ben to act in a positive manner, I don't trust TPTB to give him any good options.

I hope he enjoyed his time on the show and now just wants to live his normal life.
I understand the concerns and I go back and forth, but from the little I have seen of him, pre-show sleuthing, on the show, and now post-show SM activity I actually think Ben will be fine as lead even if he gets the crazy girls.

He seems very non-judgmental and yet has a good sense of self and who he is and what he is looking for so I think he will see through who is there for the "right reasons" and be able to still be a gentleman about letting anyone go that doesn't fit what he wants. It only takes one great girl for him to fall for.

So I think TPTB would have a great season with Ben as lead... now whether he wants to be or not I don't know but he seems to have a lot to offer not just as a person but he has a home, job, etc. Ready for a longterm relationship, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Cute pic of Ben with his dad. Has his own house and working side by side with his dad. Great catch and a really great guy!

@higgins.ben Happy Father's Day to the guy who flew 1300 miles to help me reroof my house and put in a sidewalk all on a weekend that is supposed to be about him. Much love and appreciation sent your way to paps. 3h
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 11333649_1595213504074093_432607347_n
I'm in love and always will be. Embarressed!

I think if they go with a bach from this season Ben H is the obvious choice. Starting to think Kaitlyn brought him to F3 for that specific reason (I just see a stronger connection with Jared no idea ). RS is now saying he has no idea who the next lead will be. How would Ben handle a crazy like Kelsey though? I would be worried for him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:06 am

I think there is a lot more to Ben that we don't know as far as his personality. He seems to have a sense of humour that we are only shown bits and pieces of.

The way he handled the sex class, makes me think he'd be able to handle a Kelsey with no problems. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:11 am

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Cute pic of Ben with his dad. Has his own house and working side by side with his dad. Great catch and a really great guy!

@higgins.ben Happy Father's Day to the guy who flew 1300 miles to help me reroof my house and put in a sidewalk all on a weekend that is supposed to be about him. Much love and appreciation sent your way to paps. 3h
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 11333649_1595213504074093_432607347_n
I'm in love and always will be. Embarressed!

I think if they go with a bach from this season Ben H is the obvious choice. Starting to think Kaitlyn brought him to F3 for that specific reason (I just see a stronger connection with Jared no idea ). RS is now saying he has no idea who the next lead will be. How would Ben handle a crazy like Kelsey though? I would be worried for him.

I actually think Ben has a good enough head on his shoulders to handle it. I have been impressed with him from night one, wasn't he the only guy including Chris S to ask about her bird tatoos? I loved that even though he thought it would be Britt for him because of sponsored children, etc, he really took the time to talk to Kaitlyn and Britt both and figured out that Kaitlyn was more for him. He handled that first night well and all the house drama since so well, I think he would be okay.

Now the concern of the not having the wife really there is legit, but for me being selfish, I would love to be able to watch him. I guess as long as the lead is realistic about what it about to happen to them I am more okay with it. My big concern is that I don't see him fake proposing, so if he can't see himself really wanting to marry any of the women, I do fear them tearing him down like JPG. I think he would overall be much better than JPG, but if you don't play there game at the end they will get mean.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:17 am

I don't think Ben would have trouble falling for any of the women and proposing since he seems ready to be engaged to free spirit, wild child Kaitlyn. They always cast at least 5 viable options. He strikes me as someone that doesn't really have a "type" and is looking for more an emotional connection.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:19 am

BlackHalo wrote:I don't think Ben would have trouble falling for any of the women and proposing since he seems ready to be engaged to free spirit, wild child Kaitlyn. They always cast at least 5 viable options. He strikes me as someone that doesn't really have a "type" and is looking for more an emotional connection.
Very good point. He was open to either Britt or Kaitlyn and went with which person resonated with him more. That's what I like about him. He seems to know who he is and has a good head on his shoulders, stays out the drama. That's a great lead, imo, no matter what TPTB throws at him he seems like he can handle it. He's much stronger/self-assured to me than even Dr C who is another option.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:21 am

From what I gather, his edit is already in line with what is expected from the next prospect:
- gather attention
- not too much reveal (open to interpretation ... for the next round)
- most importantly: a wholesome image.
He checks in all 3.
Beside, after this season (and CS's "linguistics" - all pun intended)... I bet TPTB already knows how to "re-do" their house.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:49 am

I want him to be the lead.
After they choose him, i'll pray for him to pick the right girl for him to marry.
Not too much to ask right ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Goodness, he's husband material.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:06 pm

I think I almost got pregnant looking at these pics of Ben. HAGHHHHH he's gonna be a great dad & husband just based on his body and manly manliness of reroofing the house.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson