SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:24 am

maybe he is just pre-celebrating St Patrick's day got "lit" up laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:34 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:maybe he is just pre-celebrating St Patrick's day  got "lit" up laugh out loud.
From the Urban Dictionary...

LIT - The state of being so intoxicated (regardless of the intoxicating agent) that all the person can do is smile, so that they look lit up like a light.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lit

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:51 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:maybe he is just pre-celebrating St Patrick's day  got "lit" up laugh out loud.

Maybe ... or "LIT" could mean "Life Is Tough" and when you combine that tweet with his tweet of " :/ "... I wonder if he got some bad news or he's sending out a message to someone who got bad news.

I just can't in a million years believe that Nick would go back on the Bachelorette as a contestant ... even for Kaitlyn. I really think he's moved onto other things (and women!).

That said, he started following one of the producers of the Bachelor/Bachelorette (Andrew Kimmel) at some point between March 9 and March 12 so maybe, maybe they are bringing him on as a guest in a future episode to give Kaitlyn advice or something. But, I just really doubt he'd stay. IMHO.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:00 am

jen689 wrote:

LIT - The state of being so intoxicated (regardless of the intoxicating agent) that all the person can do is smile, so that they look lit up like a light.

Well there you go.  In the deleted clip with Kaitlyn and her mom - and the firecracker onesie - her mom said she could see the light  rofl

So fun to have a new Nick thread cheerleader. I will say he most definitely admires her as he did Sharleen.  The idea that he might appear as did a small group on Byron's season is highly improbable however he is somewhat unpredictable.

Hmm, I wouldn't question it if he did because he's shown himself to be a go-getter so it would be in keeping with his character.  He has also shown himself to be cleverly mischievious so he could just be having a bit of fun with his SM followers.  Either way, I'm entertained.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:01 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

Maybe ... or "LIT" could mean "Life Is Tough" and when you combine that tweet with his tweet of " :/  "... I wonder if he got some bad news or he's sending out a message to someone who got bad news.

I just can't in a million years believe that Nick would go back on the Bachelorette as a contestant ... even for Kaitlyn. I really think he's moved onto other things (and women!).  

That said, he started following one of the producers of the Bachelor/Bachelorette (Andrew Kimmel) at some point between March 9 and March 12 so maybe, maybe they are bringing him on as a guest in a future episode to give Kaitlyn advice or something. But, I just really doubt he'd stay. IMHO.

I can't see him doing it again either. Contestants former and current randomly follow/unfollow producers and vice versa all the time. Sure it could mean something show related but most times nothing big comes out of it....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:08 am

notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Well there you go.  In the deleted clip with Kaitlyn and her mom - and the firecracker onesie - her mom said she could see the light  rofl

So fun to have a new Nick thread cheerleader. I will say he most definitely admires her as he did Sharleen.  The idea that he might appear as did a small group on Byron's season is highly improbable however he is somewhat unpredictable.

Hmm, I wouldn't question it if he did because he's shown himself to be a go-getter so it would be in keeping with his character.  He has also shown himself to be cleverly mischievious so he could just be having a bit of fun with his SM followers.  Either way, I'm entertained.

:yes: he definitely isn't boring.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:11 am

I googled L.I.T laugh out loud.............so besides what I mentioned above along with Jen689 information, a 1988 American pop punk band and various references to literature came up. Maybe Nick is a fan of the pop punk music giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:I won't lose respect. I will watch it and enjoy him as I did the first time around.
My 2 favorite seasons were Brad and Brad squared.
I don't understand why anyone would go on this show, but that's me and honestly, I've never been asked so I don't have much to worry about on that front. :dancing peg:

:yes:  yes He has said it was an "incredible experience".....and he recently favorited this tweet by Becca....

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  Mar 14
For those who will never get the opportunity, it is very easy to say going on a reality show is stupid/desperate. Just a thought.

Last edited by SueSt on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:42 am

bluwavz wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^Thanks blu!

i saw your post on the other thread with Nick and a girl. I supposed it was in Chi, 1-2 days ago?. yet you speculated that he is joining the current season of the Ette.

these two facts can't go together, right?..Color me confused...

I'm pretty sure I've only speculated he was going on the B'ette. I do remember SueSt speculating about him and Miss Iowa. Is that what you're referring to? I don't remember this, mura. laugh out loud

Thanks Blu! handwave
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:45 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

Maybe ... or "LIT" could mean "Life Is Tough" and when you combine that tweet with his tweet of " :/  "... I wonder if he got some bad news or he's sending out a message to someone who got bad news.

Thanks for the reference MVMom... Interesting to speculate what that could be about. Hmmmm??? hmmm
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:12 am

I'm surprise to see this thread. :Nod:

I just can't imagine Nick on the Bachelorette again. I like Kaitlyn but I'm not sure the franchise will treat him kindly.

I don't want to see a Chris B. repeat.

I hope he isn't on this season, I prefer to see him on BIP (I'm not please about this either)!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:30 am

I don't think we've seen anything to put Nick on the show but guess it can't hurt to speculate. I don't see it myself. They did it in Byron's season but many speculated it was because he wasn't feeling any of the women at the time. This season just started taping.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal