SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:07 am

murasaki1393 wrote:^Thanks blu!

i saw your post on the other thread with Nick and a girl. I supposed it was in Chi, 1-2 days ago?. yet you speculated that he is joining the current season of the Ette.

these two facts can't go together, right?..Color me confused...

I'm pretty sure I've only speculated he was going on the B'ette. I do remember SueSt speculating about him and Miss Iowa. Is that what you're referring to? I don't remember this, mura. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Diana Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:08 am

I am lost. Is he on the new season? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 15
:/

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 13
Pins and needles

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m

Nick Viall
‏Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 9
Oh and Kaitlyn is incredible #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette

Didn't Kaitlyn tweet y&m as well?

No, she didn't. She did favorite that tweet though and liked the y&m one on his IG. Someone left a comment on it about how if she makes him think she must be Canadian and he gave a thumbs up to that. A lot of people who commented speculated it being about Andi or JB but the person who commented it being about a Canadian was the only one he responded to.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:14 am

bluwavz wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^Thanks blu!

i saw your post on the other thread with Nick and a girl. I supposed it was in Chi, 1-2 days ago?. yet you speculated that he is joining the current season of the Ette.

these two facts can't go together, right?..Color me confused...

I'm pretty sure I've only speculated he was going on the B'ette. I do remember SueSt speculating about him and Miss Iowa. Is that what you're referring to? I don't remember this, mura. laugh out loud

Ha!! thanks...no worries... i for one, was convinced he had something2 going on with JB... giggling . Tricky Nicky should stop his cryptic tweets before driving all of us :crazed !! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:17 am

Diana wrote:I am lost. Is he on the new season? no idea

It's just speculation for now.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:I won't lose respect. I will watch it and enjoy him as I did the first time around.
My 2 favorite seasons were Brad and Brad squared.
I don't understand why anyone would go on this show, but that's me and honestly, I've never been asked so I don't have much to worry about on that front. :dancing peg:

I think that anyone who goes on the show comes off a bit brainwashed. They ALL talk about how amazing the producers are, how much they really care about the contestants, and how they've become some of their best friends. I remember RS said that when he corresponded with Brad, shortly after his first season, Brad only had nice things to say about them and Fleiss. Same with pretty much every other contestant I've heard talk about it (including Courtney). So, because of that, no matter what they did to Nick, I bet he still likes them and would "trust" them again. I won't lose respect for him, especially because it seems like he really does like Kaitlyn, but I just don' think the edit will be kind to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:I won't lose respect. I will watch it and enjoy him as I did the first time around.
I don't understand why anyone would go on this show, but that's me and honestly, I've never been asked so I don't have much to worry about on that front. :dancing peg:

Same here, Kasha. Not something I would do but I won't lose respect for him just like I didn't lose respect for Kaitlyn for choosing to do this again with Britt in the mix. Honestly, I think they're all crazy for choosing to do it in the first place but then we wouldn't have a show to watch.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:24 am

Omg speculation that he's on the show?!

I did the other day say that Kaitlyn should date someone like Nick...man, I never thought she could actually date him. LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:32 am

california90 wrote:Omg speculation that he's on the show?!

I did the other day say that Kaitlyn should date someone like Nick...man, I never thought she could actually date him. LOL

LOLz be careful of what you wished...

i for one was rooting for Kacie to get together with Sean.. TPTB had granted my wish giggling . Alas, we know how that one turned out. laugh out loud.

IMO the second round never worked for any contestant : Kacie, Shawntel, Chris Bukowkow , who else?....of course we have had Byron's F1... but it was 11 yrs ago...leads me to think that one was an exception.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

i for one was rooting for Kacie to get together with Sean.. TPTB had granted my wish giggling . Alas, we know how that one turned out. laugh out loud.

IMO the second round never worked for any contestant : Kacie, Shawntel, Chris Bukowkow , who else?....of course we have had Byron's F1... but it was 11 yrs ago...leads me to think that one was an exception.

I think Nick would have a better shot than those three. I'm sure Kaitlyn probably has some insecurity now about some of the guys wanting Britt so maybe she would appreciate having someone on who is there for her?

This is all going to be really funny if all his cryptic tweets have nothing to do with the show. rofl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:43 am

An application has been submitted on your behalf to be a producer\writer\storyboard creator for the show. cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 2 2498057887
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:54 am

bluwavz wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I think Nick would have a better shot than those three. I'm sure Kaitlyn probably has some insecurity now about some of the guys wanting Britt so maybe she would appreciate having someone on who is there for her?

This is all going to be really funny if all his cryptic tweets have nothing to do with the show. rofl

ha! tell me about that.cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 2 3806527698 even funnier if those were actually all about his relationship with his current love lady (JB??).lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal