SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by officeRules Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:04 pm

notarose wrote:
officeRules wrote:Just my own opinion, but I think Nick will finagle lots of alone quality time before a finale.  I believe he had alone time in NY and if he has a GDR may have gotten a bit of alone time in Texas.  I think he will use that time to romance Kaitlyn hard.  

If they are both feeling it, as they are both romantics at heart, I don't see either of them wasting a finale romantic setting.  I think that if Nick is feeling enough to stay at the point of the final episode, then he will be feeling enough to go for it.  

I agree.  Strong possibility if, as you say, their feelings intensify exponentially over the course of filming.  I think they share a sense of romanticism balanced by an inherent pragmatic nature.

I agree. I think they both shared a healthy skepticism, yet when the feelings start to swirl just might both fall hard.

Oh lord, I'm in trouble this season! giggling
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:40 pm

^^^
Me with capital T. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 41 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:33 pm

officeRules wrote:Just my own opinion, but I think Nick will finagle lots of alone quality time before a finale.  I believe he had alone time in NY and if he has a GDR may have gotten a bit of alone time in Texas.  I think he will use that time to romance Kaitlyn hard.  

If they are both feeling it, as they are both romantics at heart, I don't see either of them wasting a finale romantic setting.  I think that if Nick is feeling enough to stay at the point of the final episode, then he will be feeling enough to go for it.  

We have already seen Nick able to make a little bit of time count for so much so I wouldn't be surprised to see him get creative this time around too. I mean we already know he apparently was the only one to take initiative and make special effort for K by singing to her on the balcony at the Mariachi singing man group date.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:So it appears from pictures in the sleuthing thread that Nick was seen at the RC and he may have the group date rose. I hope!! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 41 491246

Fingers crossed here too! I am kind of confused because people were commenting on if it was Ben H vs Nick b/c Ben H couldn't be spotted in the photo but supposedly had a great date with K on the 1/1. I went back to see pics of Ben H and even far away I don't think that he could be mistaken for Nick or vice versa. Nick has that curly hair you can't miss, plus Ben's hair is dark and straight. And I guess while Nick is pretty tall, Ben H apparently is very tall. ( I am talking about correct Ben right?) I did see what has to be the back of Nick's curly hair when they were in a huddle supposedly after the RC. He didn't seem to be one about to leave so I am hoping for the best until some type of confirmation of his fate is given. This is so nerveracking following this show during the actual filming time. I need some wine. laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:52 pm

haha.. i feel you Monica!! laugh out loud

i get anxiety symptoms every single day checking on here to find out if Nicky Poo is still there lolpanda

i hope he become K's 'Zorro' of the season , The Ultimate Mariachi Man beatingheart

tough time ahead for us if he makes the F4 : more anxiety attack!! :nervous but hopefully the celebration will be worth it! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 41 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:haha.. i feel you Monica!! laugh out loud

i get anxiety symptoms every single day checking on here to find out if Nicky Poo is still there lolpanda

i hope he become K's 'Zorro' of the season , The Ultimate Mariachi Man beatingheart

tough time ahead for us  if he makes the F4 : more anxiety attack!! :nervous  but hopefully the celebration will be worth it! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 41 1710264613

Yeah my anxiety right now is more than enough but IF he makes F4, I would have to guess it is because she thinks there is a very high chance he is the one, not 100% or anything, that would not be realistic and unfair to expect of her but a very good chance at least. It would be so amazing if the idea of Kanick becomes reality so I really hope it plays out in their favor.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:27 am

random:

- i start to think if Nick gets his 1-1 date in Dublin on coming epis 7 it will make total sense. The Production are trying to keep him underwrapped by giving him a date outside the country, to minimizing the sightings. At least for common viewers who dont read spoilers his come back mid -season will be very surprising.. (no..but really Hugesmile ) . Anyone else with me?

- just found out as per RS Gosling Shawn got the FIR actually and gave K a long piggyback ride after the sumo date. Its been sleuthed as well that he just had his 1-1 date last week (episode 6(?) and i do wonder if he had his first 1-1 date already, prolly on epis.3, just as Nick's pattern last season).
> im guessing he is one of K's frontrunners at this point. He seems as edgy too....Nick's strongest competitor?? Hmmmm. If he ends up as the F1, he will be on par with Roberto and it will be totally tragic if both make the F2 since Nick was the FIR recipient last season. Anyone else shares the same anxiety with me? :nervous laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:random:

- i start to think if Nick gets his 1-1 date in Dublin on coming epis 7 it will make total sense. The Production are trying to keep him underwrapped by giving him a date outside the country, to minimizing the sightings. At least for common viewers who dont read spoilers his come back mid -season will be very surprising.. (no..but really Hugesmile ) . Anyone else with me?

- just found out as per RS Gosling Shawn got the FIR actually and gave K a long piggyback ride after the sumo date. Its been sleuthed as well that he just had his 1-1 date last week (episode 6(?) and i do wonder if he had his first 1-1 date already, prolly on epis.3, just as Nick's pattern last season).
> im guessing he is one of K's frontrunners at this point. He seems as edgy too....Nick's strongest competitor?? Hmmmm.  If he ends up as the F1, he will be on par with Roberto and it will be totally tragic if both make the F2 since Nick was the FIR recipient last season. Anyone else shares the same anxiety with me? :nervous laugh out loud

Agreed about giving him a date outside the country. However, they are busy filming episode 6 in Dublin, episode 5 was in san antonio Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:43 am

thanks Sara!!!
hmm i thought the epis 5 where Ben H got his date as well as Mariachi GD?

was the Shawn's date on the same week, making 2 1on1 on the very same epis 5? Sorry i havent caught up in filming schedule yet.

if Shawn had his first date on epis 5, im getting more nervous then. 1F, my Chris and Josh all had the 5-7 dates 'pattern'. oh Lord, help me :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:12 am

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks Sara!!!
hmm i thought the epis 5 where Ben H got his date as well as Mariachi GD?

was the Shawn's date on the same week, making 2 1on1 on the very same epis 5? Sorry i havent caught up in filming schedule yet.

if Shawn had his first date on epis 5, im getting more nervous then. 1F, my Chris and Josh all had the 5-7 dates 'pattern'. oh Lord, help me :nervous

Yes, it was Ben's date then singing GD then Shawns date Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:22 am

^^ oh okay.. Gotcha.. tyvm

Shawn was on epis 5 date then ... #andmyanxietyisgettingWorse :nervous :nervous :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:^^ oh okay.. Gotcha.. tyvm

Shawn was on epis 5 date then ... #andmyanxietyisgettingWorse :nervous :nervous :nervous

I'm glad Shawn has had his 1-1.  As Kaitlyn's FIR he would definitely be one of her frontrunners since Epi 1.  I want her to have her first 1-1 with all her frontrunners before her date with Nick. This way she will be comparing her date with Nick against them all instead of his date then another frontrunner.  Her date with Nick will then need to be better in terms of their comfort, conversation, enjoyment, and sexual stirrings. She needs to feel, with him, that the bar has been raised.  And, of course, he needs to feel that she truly is the woman he came to meet and pursue. 
It is the most fair to him possible given "the process". IMO Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal