SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:20 pm

Thanks! I also checked RS's twitter and he said Nick V was in attendance watching with Sharleen & Ashly I.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by mindless Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:24 pm

How odd. Usually they have friends of the lead in the audience. Have they even met in person? Has Sharleen met Kaitlyn?

Suddenly Nick's visiting NYC often and Andi's now living there and the show's filming there... scratch
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:27 pm

mindless wrote:How odd. Usually they have friends of the lead in the audience. Have they even met in person? Has Sharleen met Kaitlyn?

Suddenly Nick's visiting NYC often and Andi's now living there and the show's filming there... scratch

I don't see anything with Andi EVER happening ~ Nick was pretty stung on AFTR. It would be hard to ever look past her lack of compassion given how compassionate Nick appears to be as a person.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Next thing you know Nick will be moving to New York laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:33 pm

mindless wrote:How odd. Usually they have friends of the lead in the audience. Have they even met in person? Has Sharleen met Kaitlyn?

Suddenly Nick's visiting NYC often and Andi's now living there and the show's filming there... :scratch:

NOOOO... affraid

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Let's hope he doesn't post pics of his underwear on SM. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:34 pm

Per the bolded, I believe in the past they have had past contestants who are not friends of the lead at the filming, they just don't really focus on them when it playing on TV (i.e. more like hey we have extra tickets, wanna come type of thing)...Sharleen and Ashley live in NYC so I get that, Nick in NYC again in a few short weeks, is weird to me, I am sure there is a reasonable explanation (always is) but I have a weird feeling....
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:36 pm

yea, Nick visiting NYC (twice in two months) is getting to me.

Honestly, I'm skeptical of a reunion. sad
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:41 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Let's hope he doesn't post pics of his underwear on SM. giggling

heheheehe

Well he posted this today giggling

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 6 11022797_800696626678331_1336732394_n
@nick_viall28
Hey Summer.....Whenever you're ready
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Andi who?

cheerleader  I  beatingheart  it when Nicholas stirs up sh*t!  :uptonogood  Could this be a "controversial turn" as tweeted by whichever member of TPTB? Meaning his joining the audience or perhaps he gets to sneak into the cocktail party? He was absolutely transparent in his support of K. for Bette - well, except for his brief vid appearance when he said "selfishly" he hoped Britt was the Bette.

Anomaly - since Nick gave his last interview, this is the first time he appeared at anything related to "that time he was on tv".  Incredible... and "salty" too.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 pm

I wonder if Nick being at the filming has to do with RS freaking out at some info has come across but won't say anything until he finds out more!!!

Nick, it is okay to go with Sharleen for the taping but don't get involved with TPTB!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Nick was supporting Ashley I too.

Maybe he's there for Ashley I. and not Kaitlyn giggling

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal