SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:46 pm

officeRules wrote:
notarose wrote:Just noticed Nick's dad Chris posted a tbt vid on twitter today. No, it's not "inconceivable" again giggling BUT it is "The Princess Bride"

:uptonogood  Swords

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

didnt the former inconceivable come from Princess Bride too? lolpanda

now we know the Cryptic tic tic blood runs in the family... giggling

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
officeRules wrote:
notarose wrote:Just noticed Nick's dad Chris posted a tbt vid on twitter today. No, it's not "inconceivable" again giggling BUT it is "The Princess Bride"

:uptonogood  Swords

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

didnt the former inconceivable come from Princess Bride too? lolpanda

now we know the Cryptic tic tic blood runs in the family... giggling

Love your new avi. :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:52 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ If Nick is not using his own Twitter and he is still on the show, it wouldn't be surprising for Elan to be tweeting for him. Similar time and all.. giggling

I think TPTB may want Nick's SM accounts active because at this point he is the most well known and fans are aware of his activity.  Also, if he were to leave, SM wouldn't be a helpful indicator since he has been active all along. 
And/or, this provides a opportunity for the franchise to observe and decide how to handle SM of participants in the future.

ITA with you NR.. eventhough im not sure im very fond of all of the Nicklan tweets/IGs since i couldnt differentiate when it was originally by Nick from when it was mishievously done by Elan duh

the last hamburger tweet screams Elan to me Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:57 pm

^thanks Whit

just as her 'nuggy' giggling , im rooting for the girl in my avi to find love soon! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ If Nick is not using his own Twitter and he is still on the show, it wouldn't be surprising for Elan to be tweeting for him. Similar time and all.. giggling

I think TPTB may want Nick's SM accounts active because at this point he is the most well known and fans are aware of his activity.  Also, if he were to leave, SM wouldn't be a helpful indicator since he has been active all along. 
And/or, this provides a opportunity for the franchise to observe and decide how to handle SM of participants in the future.

ITA with you NR.. eventhough im not sure im very fond of all of the Nicklan tweets/IGs since i couldnt differentiate when it was originally by Nick from when it was mishievously done by Elan duh

the last hamburger tweet screams Elan to me Suspect

The Mayonnaise tweet and hamburger tweet do definitely give me a vibe more towards stuff Elan tweets for sure. I just went back and creeped Nick's twitter feed over the past couple of months and IMO there does seem to be a definite pattern shift in the tweets at the point where it is spoiled he joined the show. His tweets before 3/25 were more thought out/thought provoking, alot of them at least a couple sentences where as since 3/25 for the most part they are random and seem more just everything and the kitchen sink type of tweets. Whatever is on the tongue at the moment goes which is more Elan's style from the tweets of his I've read. There was one sending out prayers regarding victims of a fire in NY which could definitely be Nick but the others just seem like out of left field tweets.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:10 am

IKR? Great catch Monica!

and im still on the fence of the NY prayers tweet. it could be Elan's too! laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/580815416844533760

if Nick 's SM is aimed to be used as red herrings i see them keep it off him until he finish filming. Its not like he could text/call his friends/fam whenever he wants!.

duh.. the leaked plane video came to mind sad. No cheetos and spoiler convo again , please! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:31 am

murasaki1393 wrote:IKR? Great catch Monica!

and im still on the fence of  the NY prayers tweet. it could be Elan's too! laugh out loud

if Nick 's SM is aimed to be used as red herrings i see them keep it off him until he finish filming. Its not like he could text/call his friends/fam whenever he wants!.

duh.. the leaked plane video came to mind sad. No cheetos and spoiler convo again , please! laugh out loud

I definitely think the NY fire tweet could go either way. I am pretty sure there will be like twelve people assigned to fly home with Nick no matter how it all goes down whether it is before hometowns or if he gets the girl. cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 51 3806527698 They are not going to let him accidently let someone film him spoiling the ending again unless they stage it to try to mislead from real spoilers...They will probably lace his cheetos or Gardettos with some Ambien before the trip home and throw a wig on him giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:46 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

and im still on the fence of  the NY prayers tweet. it could be Elan's too! laugh out loud

I definitely think the NY fire tweet could go either way. I am pretty sure there will be like twelve people assigned to fly home with Nick no matter how it all goes down whether it is before hometowns or if he gets the girl. cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 51 3806527698 They are not going to let him accidently let someone film him spoiling the ending again unless they stage it to try to mislead from real spoilers...They will probably lace his cheetos or Gardettos with some Ambien before the trip home and throw a wig on him giggling

cantstopl hehehe rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:10 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Nick just tweeted about 10 minutes ago.
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

I ate too many hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat

It's close to 2 am on Friday 4/10 in Dublin. Is RC on Thursday or Friday?
I still find it interesting Nick didn't comment/retweet/fav about Monday night's game or follow anyone new. If he's back in Chicago, we need Cecilia. YO, Cecilia, where are you?

Elan has been tweeting on his account several times the past couple hours so maybe he decided to throw one on his Nicklan account laugh out loud

Someone hit me over the HEAD  :headbanging  for even attempting to interpret Nick's (or Elan's tweets) again this season BUT here goes ...

Do you think "I ate too may hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat" could mean that

1. Nick did something too much ... kissed Kaitlyn in front of guys, stole time with her at rose ceremony when he already had rose, talked to much about their connection ...
2. And is now paying for it ... by getting into drama with the guys or hearing the wrath of the guys (again)
3. With "#meat" being the "meat heads" or other guys on the show???

:stirthepot no idea

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:12 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

cantstopl :yes:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:38 am

http://instagram.com/p/riJzJkQ3Mn/

I am in creeper mode laugh out loud but just thought above was fitting and funny considering our suspicions...it is from several months ago

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:47 am

J
MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:ada erhpNick just tweeted about 10 minutes ago.
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

I ate too many hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat

It's close to 2 am on Friday 4/10 in Dublin. Is RC on Thursday or Friday?
I still find it interesting Nick didn't comment/retweet/fav about Monday night's game or follow anyone new. If he's back in Chicago, we need Cecilia. YO, Cecilia, where are you?

Elan has been tweeting on his account several times the past couple hours so maybe he decided to throw one on his Nicklan account laugh out loud

Someone hit me over the HEAD  :headbanging  for even attempting to interpret Nick's (or Elan's tweets) again this season BUT here goes ...

Do you think "I ate too may hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat" could mean that

1. Nick did something too much ... kissed Kaitlyn in front of guys, stole time with her at rose ceremony when he already had rose, talked to much about their connection ...
2. And is now paying for it ... by getting into drama with the guys or hearing the wrath of the guys (again)
3. With "#meat" being the "meat heads" or other guys on the show???

:stirthepot no idea
Or perhaps he just had bowel problems.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal