SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:53 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/riJzJkQ3Mn/

I am in creeper mode laugh out loud but just thought above was fitting and funny considering our suspicions...it is from several months ago

rofl Picture proof! I always really liked that pic yes

How about:

Ate too many of anything including hamburgers (no mayo of course) - gave in to temptation 
Now have to pay for it - the risk that comes with falling in love
#meat: he's always making typos so #meet as in his college running career - his heart is racing :Woah-hoo:

I really have no clue :headbanging but every day's a party on the Nick threads.  Adore. 
PS: since Nick apparently began on the Bete with Kaitlyn he has tweeted sbout mayonaisse, cashews, and hamburgers. They say sexual desire increases one's appetite. Hmm. OR, it must be Elan because he tweets about food and posts pics of food all the time. 

Monica   cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 52 3806527698    Such a great plane ride description.  If he is F1, they'll definitely have to sedate him and cage him in cargo with Elan. (Kasha has a source)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:36 am

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/riJzJkQ3Mn/

I am in creeper mode laugh out loud but just thought above was fitting and funny considering our suspicions...it is from several months ago

rofl Picture proof! I always really liked that pic yes

How about:

Ate too many of anything including hamburgers (no mayo of course) - gave in to temptation 
Now have to pay for it - the risk that comes with falling in love
#meat: he's always making typos so #meet as in his college running career - his heart is racing :Woah-hoo:

I really have no clue :headbanging but every day's a party on the Nick threads.  Adore. 
PS: since Nick apparently began on the Bete with Kaitlyn he has tweeted sbout mayonaisse, cashews, and hamburgers. They say sexual desire increases one's appetite. Hmm. OR, it must be Elan because he tweets about food and posts pics of food all the time. 

Monica   cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 52 3806527698    Such a great plane ride description.  If he is F1, they'll definitely have to sedate him and cage him in cargo with Elan. (Kasha has a source)

Elan does post about of pics of food on his instagram laugh out loud. Can't wait for more info from Kasha's source giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:09 am

@viallnicholas28  ·  6h 6 hours ago
I ate too many hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat

elan gale @theyearofelan  ·  8h 8 hours ago
Every single french fry I don't eat is a huge moral victory

ohhhh elan!! what'd we do in our pre-sleuthing lulls without you??
to me this is as close to evidence as we'll get that elan has some hand in the social media smoke and mirrors sneakyl

Nick is contemplative and/or snarky on his social media -- whereas these tweets during filming are dry and food related. i also don't see nick doing something so dull and straightforward as to hashtag #meat laugh out loud
I do think the two of them are actually friends who enjoy each others company and I think nick is the kind who wouldn't take himself too seriously & would be fine with giving up his login to his sm accounts to let elan have a fun with

... it's hard to say if they actually had food together or if they're bored during the RC and are making random things up or what... IMO I think elan is trying to take stuff nick says to him or he thinks nick would say/tweet and start tweeting it...who knows he might even be cryptic using food analogies...only thing is - it's sounding very dry and very elan thusfar and not very nick duh keep trying man maybe you'll get it by the end of filming.
right now the way he's branching out is by using hashtags. elan only uses hashtags ironically and mostly on his IG

Meanwhile -- during this round of twitter stalking -- I found out that nick was almost equally providing positive comments and serious compliments about carly while livetweeting CS' season almost as much as as he was complimenting kaitlyn saying things like "carly is a babe" etc. & now more than ever I think that kaitlyn def initiated the twitter flirting and helped move things along between them...

also think through some of his tweets
eg "@viallnicholas28 · Saying "I am basically a princes." when describing yourself may not be the best way to get ahead in the mansion....or in life #TheBachelor"
we know nick is going to try to get along with the guys more visibly this time round...not that he'll do that so much that it'll stand in the way of him connecting with kaitlyn but i think he'll make the most of connecting with the guys cos i think he realizes that some of the most valuable things out of the show is the friendships with the guys - maybe he'll even be their insider/mentor guy a little bit tho not enough to let them out smart him when it comes to kaitlyn
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:32 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Nick just tweeted about 10 minutes ago.
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

It's close to 2 am on Friday 4/10 in Dublin. Is RC on Thursday or Friday?
I still find it interesting Nick didn't comment/retweet/fav about Monday night's game or follow anyone new. If he's back in Chicago, we need Cecilia. YO, Cecilia, where are you?

Elan has been tweeting on his account several times the past couple hours so maybe he decided to throw one on his Nicklan account laugh out loud

Someone hit me over the HEAD  :headbanging  for even attempting to interpret Nick's (or Elan's tweets) again this season BUT here goes ...

Do you think "I ate too may hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat" could mean that

1. Nick did something too much ... kissed Kaitlyn in front of guys, stole time with her at rose ceremony when he already had rose, talked to much about their connection ...
2. And is now paying for it ... by getting into drama with the guys or hearing the wrath of the guys (again)
3. With "#meat" being the "meat heads" or other guys on the show???

:stirthepot no idea

Where is the club to hit you??? giggling I think those tweets are all in jest. One thing to remember is not to take any tweets too seriously, even when the show is airing. Most of them are meaningless and anyone can interpret them to mean what they want.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:19 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:IKR? Great catch Monica!

and im still on the fence of  the NY prayers tweet. it could be Elan's too! laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/580815416844533760

if Nick 's SM is aimed to be used as red herrings i see them keep it off him until he finish filming. Its not like he could text/call his friends/fam whenever he wants!.

duh.. the leaked plane video came to mind sad. No cheetos and spoiler convo again , please! laugh out loud

I definitely think the NY fire tweet could go either way. I am pretty sure there will be like twelve people assigned to fly home with Nick no matter how it all goes down whether it is before hometowns or if he gets the girl. cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 52 3806527698 They are not going to let him accidently let someone film him spoiling the ending again unless they stage it to try to mislead from real spoilers...They will probably lace his cheetos or Gardettos with some Ambien before the trip home and throw a wig on him giggling

Too funny!  There will def be a plan of action for Nick's return home whenever it happens, IMO.  Whether it's a total game to be as misleading as possible to make up for last year, or just him being basically shackled to some kind of handler or hidden in a basement until the show's done airing.  Who knows.  But I expect it will be fun to follow and impossible to figure out.  If TPTB are smart. It will be fun. One of the things I'm really looking forward to once the season starts. cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 52 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:08 am

nutty1 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Elan has been tweeting on his account several times the past couple hours so maybe he decided to throw one on his Nicklan account laugh out loud

Someone hit me over the HEAD  :headbanging  for even attempting to interpret Nick's (or Elan's tweets) again this season BUT here goes ...

Do you think "I ate too may hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat" could mean that

1. Nick did something too much ... kissed Kaitlyn in front of guys, stole time with her at rose ceremony when he already had rose, talked to much about their connection ...
2. And is now paying for it ... by getting into drama with the guys or hearing the wrath of the guys (again)

Where is the club to hit you??? giggling   I think those tweets are all in jest. One thing to remember is not to take any tweets too seriously, even when the show is airing. Most of them are meaningless and anyone can interpret them to mean what they want.

hi  Nutty 

Girls just wanna have fun   :cheerpom: .  Plus, it's how we knew the K&N connection was building so there's that  group hug

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:13 am

FWIW's Nick I believe was in NYC when he tweeted the prayer which was during the gas explosion that levelled a building. That was the same time word was leaking out that he was on the show.

The only thing I found odd about that tweet, is he usually starts a tweet with a Capital letter, he didn't with that one, but he does make typo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:FWIW's Nick I believe was in NYC when he tweeted the prayer which was during the gas explosion that levelled a building. That was the same time word was leaking out that he was on the show.

The only thing I found odd about that tweet, is he usually starts a tweet with a Capital letter, he didn't with that one, but he does make typo's.

Yea -- My instinct tells me that everything since (including) the salesforce tweet is not Nick. The topics since are very generic "small-talky", dry. the tweets don't carry the kind of tones Nick usually shares in his feed -- emotive, amused, reflective/contemplative, snarky, self-depreciating, very comfortable being complimentary and sharing positive emotion, comments on people's demeanor and behaviors, strong opinions and reactions

elan prolly sees the similarities with his humor and nicks and feels that the tweets he's sending are likely going to sound like nick...while nick really lets you into his inner world through his tweets -- and elan's are very impersonal and don't at all share what's actually going on with nick at this time -- they sound just like what elan shares on his feed. nick's usual tweets make me think i would actually like him as a human in the real world... not just an edited character with awesome entertainment value -- elan's tweets don't even share anything about the person behind the tweets...

laugh out loud maybe elan's intern will read this and help him sound more like nick Hugesmile

Last edited by emusha on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:21 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Nick just tweeted about 10 minutes ago.
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

It's close to 2 am on Friday 4/10 in Dublin. Is RC on Thursday or Friday?
I still find it interesting Nick didn't comment/retweet/fav about Monday night's game or follow anyone new. If he's back in Chicago, we need Cecilia. YO, Cecilia, where are you?

MVMOM,

Notarose suggested something similar in relation to/conjunction with Fleiss' latest tweet:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Apr 8
We've had a few Bachelorette firsts this season... You'll be shocked and amazed!!!

And the thought was that it was possible that Nick stole her away on their one-on-one for the whole night. :stirthepot :uptonogood

I mean that kind of behavior would be shocking (and thrilling!!) for the show (consistent with his rule-breaking persona, it would allow him to even the playing field in terms of his relationship with K, make it real, intimate, private, know BEFORE he takes her home more of where he stands, etc...).  It is in line with what you suggest, and would certainly get the other guys' ire up...  

no idea Something to chew on...

bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:22 pm

nutty1 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Where is the club to hit you??? giggling   I think those tweets are all in jest. One thing to remember is not to take any tweets too seriously, even when the show is airing. Most of them are meaningless and anyone can interpret them to mean what they want.

Ha! Thank you Nutty. See how easy it is for me to go over the ledge?! Sometimes a guy just eats too many hamburgers and not enough fries. Smiley
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Sibling day pic courtesy of Chris Viall
https://mobile.twitter.com/cviall11/status/586679198300770304/photos

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Just a question for those following Nick's SM.

Other than posting on IG or tweeting, has anyone seen Nick like or favorite/reply or comment/follow someone on Twitter or IG?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal