SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:16 am

laugh out loud... Mad props to you Monica!! :frommeto... NR.. i hope you wont miss any RL deadline! #theNickeffects giggling

im officially in love/hate mode with his cryptic tweets. My gut told me the planes emoji suggesting a positive sign: he got HTD rose- so do others on his twitter feed :yes:

curio as to why 3 planes: was he on the 3rd call order in the last RC? will his HTD be the third out of 4 guys? or is it really mean nothing? Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 3806527698

see what Tricky Nicky did to us? :pout :bigsigh:

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:21 am

forgot to add:

i concur its highly likely Nick would be flown today/yesterday to avoid the flight's delay like last season :yes:

as per Meandi's blog, both she and Nick missed their flights and literally arrived on the D-day of the filming. She even had to shop for her clothing since her luggage should be left at the transit airport to catch the connecting flight.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:31 am

LOL Mura, I had 3 meetings today and managed to not say "Nick" even once.

3 planes 
-indication of greater distance than his usual 1 plane tweets   
- taking off in the 3 areas important to him (physical, emotional, mental) which kind of ties in with his 3D IG post
- hint that he is the 3rd HTD to be filmed  
- 3 flights: from Dublin to London to NYC to Chicago
- 3rd possibility of a proposal: 1st name unknown, last season, Kaitlyn
- 3 weeks with 3 roses; perhaps 2 GD & a 1-1
- drunk tweet: he meant to put one but ...cantstopl
- he was never even on the show; it was a dappleganger.  He's just flying to wherever wondering why crazies are tweeting him about The Bachelorette.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:laugh out loud... Mad props to you Monica!! :frommeto... NR.. i hope you wont miss any RL deadline! #theNickeffects giggling

im officially in love/hate mode with his cryptic tweets. My gut told me the planes emoji suggesting a positive sign: he got HTD rose- so do others on his twitter feed :yes:

curio as to why 3 planes: was he on the 3rd call order in the last RC? will his HTD be the third out of 4 guys?  or is it really mean nothing? Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 3806527698

see what Tricky Nicky did to us?  :pout  :bigsigh:

Wait wait wait! I got it laugh out loud. His 3 planes emoji really means he is "flying high (in 3D -to go with yesterdays instagram) as in good news. Maybe he got the GDR yesterday! I don't take his tweets at face value therefore the above thought works for me!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:45 am

hahaha!! hehehe yes.. the possibility is endless duh

Thank you NR!! you had pointed that out. In my subconcious mind --see what Nick did there? Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 3806527698 - i knew the 3 planes wasnt his usual self to post: he normally just posted ONE! :yes:

Too bad... another point have to be added to ur list:
-Elan/his intern tweeted the 3 planes out :pouting:

Monica.. i suspect you are loosing some significant amount of good sleep due to this season!! laugh out loud
Heck, Lets keep rolling! lolpanda. re: IA the 3 planes is inline with the 3 D. Good job Elannick/intern! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 3806527698

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:49 am

[quote="notarose"]LOL Mura, I had 3 meetings today and managed to not say "Nick" even once.

3 planes 
- taking off in the 3 areas important to him (physical, emotional, mental) which kind of ties in with his 3D IG post
- he was never even on the show; it was a dappleganger.  He's just flying to wherever wondering why crazies are tweeting him about The Bachelorette.[/quote]

Too funny. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 3806527698

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:50 am

murasaki1393 wrote:hahaha!! hehehe yes.. the possibility is endless duh

Thank you!! you point that out. In my subconcious mind --see what Nick did there? Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 3806527698 - i knew the 3 planes wasnt his usual self to post: he normally just posted ONE! :yes:

Too bad... another point have to be added to ur list:
-Elan/his intern tweeted the 3 planes out :pouting:

That is the other thing for sure. Elanick could be responsible for this. If you think about it, it was a pretty slow day/night I noticed on the board in the Nick and sleuthing threads, then boom Elanick tweets 3 planes emoji and we are off to the races. giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:56 am

Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:LOL Mura, I had 3 meetings today and managed to not say "Nick" even once.

3 planes 
- he was never even on the show; it was a dappleganger.  He's just flying to wherever wondering why crazies are tweeting him about The Bachelorette.[/quote]

Too funny.  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 3806527698

They cloned and kidnapped him and put him in the basement at the Little Goat and his instagrams are a cry for help while they use his clone to confuse us!

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:57 am

ah yes!! tricky Nicky now got the A-team this season! laugh out loud

we are literally driving ourself bonker ( i have edited my post to respond to your post Monica) while i suspect N just being calm and collected enjoying every moment  :strings1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:00 am

Elannick :yes: They make such a cute couple yes

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 3806527698  Monica, captivating. 

NEWS: Just so no one is led astray by anything hinting of an engagement, today Nick's sister Sara became engaged.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:08 am

LOL... i swear i have secretly wished Elannick got divorced as soon as we started to speculate the Diane 7B (or A?) fool laugh out loud and Elan posting an intimate pic of NnA kissing against the tree  (Prior to that Elan had only posted an intimate moment pic of the final couples only . Go figure duh). 

ty for the news NR!  How sweet is that?. my Prince also had his lil sis get engaged and married before him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 am

notarose wrote:Elannick :yes: They make such a cute couple yes

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 59 3806527698  Monica, captivating. 

NEWS: Just so no one is led astray by anything hinting of an engagement, today Nick's sister Sara became engaged.

Awww maybe she can show her ring off to Kanick during the HTD ( Praying )
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal