SELECT CONTENT

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Bachelor Mum
April 7, 2015, 3:44 pm Bridget Jones New Idea NZ 
https://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/star-watch/article/-/27003937/bachelor-mum/

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 CCGcsHFUMAAKfy6
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Bachelor_mum_152c2427_mx_1aib7pu-1aib7q4

Here it is, girls… the dirt on ‘Little Artie’

We get the real goss on the bachelor from the leading lady in his life – his mum! As they giggle over childhood memories it’s clear bachelor Art Green’s number one fan is his mum!

‘We’re pretty close. She’s so supportive in everything that I do – unless she thinks it’s a bad idea,’ the 26-year-old star of The Bachelor NZ says, laughing, as he introduces his mum, Cate Hlavac, to the New Idea team.

‘She is pretty incredible. When my parents split up, Mum went back to university, so was studying full-time as well as working and raising my older sister and I, plus making sure we had a lot of fun. She’s a great woman – I’ll keep her on!’

Cate, 54, who works for New Zealand Trade and Enterprise in Tauranga, is equally as fond of her son. But if you think their relationship leaves little room for outsiders, you’re wrong – Cate is more than happy to share ‘little Artie’ with the right girl.

‘I’m not a tough mum, so I don’t think I’m going to be a tough mother-in-law. And, at the end of the day, it’s Art’s decision, and I trust his judgement. I just want him to be happy,’ Cate says.

While the loving mum is full of praise for her boy, she admits to the bachelorettes vying for her son’s heart that he’s not always an angel.

Yes, he jumps up to do the dishes without being asked. He’s also understanding. And, girls, he’s a dab hand in the kitchen too. But there was that time the police came knocking when he was younger… he’d blown up a letterbox!

These days, there’s very little a partner would have cause to worry about with Art, says his mum. However, the woman he settles on would need to let him hang with his mates.

‘Art’s friends are really important to him. He’s got some wonderful mates so she might not get all of him, all the time.’

And, ladies, while this lad is not a party animal, he does like his shut-eye. Let him have his sleep-ins, says Cate.

If you can accept these things about Art, the co-owner of a paleo food company, you could be the one walking down the aisle with him, as he happily admits he wants love – and sees marriage and babies in his future.

‘I want to meet someone and this show is a way of forcing myself to put my love life first,’ he says, adding that his amazing mum has many attributes he’d like in a partner.

‘I want someone who will be a great mother for my children. But I also want someone who is a lot of fun, because mum has taught me how important that is.’

Cate says she found it exciting that her son was looking for love via reality television, but she’s also a little worried for her boy.

‘It’s not every day something like this happens! But I know in life, where there is great reward, there is great risk, so I was a little concerned that he would be all right.

‘We talked a lot about it while he was making his decision, but at the end of the day, it is his choice. My parents knew each other for just six weeks before they married, and they are still together. Sometimes, you’ve just got to be brave.’

As The Bachelor, Art spends all day surrounded by women, but that’s nothing new for the heart-throb. He grew up in a household of females after his parents separated when he was seven.

Since his parents (who still get on well) have remarried, he now has six sisters to call on for advice!

‘I guess I do understand how women work,’ he says with a laugh. ‘And my sisters are all very supportive. My older sister Emily has been a great counsel. She’s been good for bouncing ideas off, and she’s really happy for me. I feel really lucky with my whole family – they are behind me 100 per cent.’

Art says his family plays such a huge role in his life, that possible partners needs to accept they are part of the package.

‘We are so close, so to end up with someone who doesn’t get on with my family, well, it would be very niggly – imagine Christmas,’ he says, looking at his mum with a wide smile.

‘To not get on with our family, there would have to be something pretty wrong.’

What makes Art good boyfriend material – according to his mum!

Good Things…
. Having a bad day? This understanding man will happily lend support.
. Put your feet up after work, because Art loves to cook.
. Oh, bonus, he loves romance!

Bad Things...
. Good morning, Grumpy – let Art gets his ZZZZs!
. And don’t even think of making him choose between you and his mates.

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Bachelor_mum_bw_kids_mx_1aib7pu-1aib7q7
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Just saw this on MF's twitter...

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  6h6 hours ago
@sophienette: When @TheBachelorNZ gets show creator @fleissmeister 's name wrong... #Oops ” wtf?!

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 CCK5Vi1WgAAeLqg

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Have you guys read this mean article.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/67655094/why-the-bachelor-demeans-us-all
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just saw this on MF's twitter...

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  6h6 hours ago
@sophienette: When @TheBachelorNZ gets show creator @fleissmeister 's name wrong... #Oops ” wtf?!

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 CCK5Vi1WgAAeLqg

well.. i am not sure why the report unless to ridicule bachelor NZ and give trouble to the one typing this?
i thought mike fleiss was not our best friend so not sure the purpose of the report to him unless expecting his wrath?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:33 pm

art_green Had to. They must have seen me coming. @kfenikk @lululemon @lululemonausnz 19h
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 10632354_527861167354756_145840446_n

art_green Saturday baps at the market. Pretty sure I'm 5% bacon right now. @mtalbertmarket @mattg_nz @djmorribfg @strak @ledwards5 @sarahkuper 1d
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 1941099_692360784201742_844339112_n

art_green Thanks to the @remixmagazine gang for what was an amazing event last night. Shapes were cut. #gs6nextisnow @anthonyniterl 2d
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 11138034_1430706827239509_1229497736_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Q/A with Brigette
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Screen-Shot-2015-04-08-at-11.20.47-am-480x483
http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/entertain/bachelorette-brigitte-describe-chrystal/

This morning nzgirl met the charismatic, super fun, highly intelligent Brigitte, the most recent evictee from The Bachelor NZ. And not only was she littler than we expected (at a teeny 165cm…OK, we can talk!), but she was absolutely adorable and utterly gorgeous in real life – despite being up since 4am for back-to-back media interviews.

In the short time we were with this 25-year-old personal trainer from Queenstown we developed a huge girl crush… and can see why Poppy – our other house darling fave – and Brigitte became Bachelorette house BFFs (and roomies). But the things we MOST loved about Brigitte was that she was candid, charming, funny and an absolute breath of fresh air first thing in the morning! And maaaaaaan, could she give Dominic Bowden a run for the money on those pauses!

Art buddy, gotta say, you really let a good one go!

Here’s our quick-fire Q&A with Brigitte:

Did you enjoy your experience on The Bachelor NZ?

Absolutely! 100%!

Would you do it again?

You know what, I would. I 100% would.

Who was your roomie?

At first I roomed with Alysha and Danielle L. When Danielle was evicted Poppy moved in. I just love Poppy!

Best and worst part of being on the show?

Best part would definitely be just the people you get to meet and the friendships you make.

The worst part how intense the situations get being away from home and away from family. And small things seem like big things when you’re on the inside. Sounds like prison!

I didn’t enjoy the intensity of filming. It’s very intense and a very busy schedule. A million things you want to do but there is too much to do, and too little time to do it!

What’s it like watching the show?

It’s very… it’s exciting but at the same time you’re a little bit nervous, obviously we have no idea what it’s going to be cut like, daunting but exciting. Not really. It all kind of slowly unfolded so I guess everything was not too much of a shock. But… Yeah, I’d say everything went quite streamlined, nothing too drastic. Apart from the fashion show that was quite a surprise.

Are you happy with how you were portrayed?

Yes. I was myself the whole time so it was good.

Surprised by anything or any of the connections Art has or doesn’t have?

I was not too surprised because you can’t get inside anyone’s head, especially Art’s!

When are Poppy and you going to start your own reality show or blog? We ❤ you two!

We could have filmed a whole reality show behind the scenes with Polly and me. It was so much fun being with her!

What do they do when not on dates?

When I am not on a date I am hanging with Poppy. Just with the other girls hanging out.

Who do you want to end up with Art, and who do you think actually will?

I want Dani or Matilda to end up with Art. Those two are the most genuinely in to him. They’re real for him.

How did your family and friends react to you telling them you were going on the show?

They were all excited but at the same time they know I have a quirky personality, so they were biting their nails that I was going to say something stupid, like calling Art a dick on national TV.

When you applied for The Bachelor NZ, did you apply as a joke or were you looking for love?

My friend made me do it . I thought yhy not kind of thing. So I just went with it. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be, and it was, just not with Art!

Which was your favourite cocktail dress?

Probably some of the ones I wasn’t in!! I loved some of Chrystal’s gowns, and the red gown Alysha wore on one of the shows. I loved a lot of my dresses, but had to get ones my butt and boobs could fit in.

Have you been recognised in public?

Yes. They’ve all nice and say that they’re loving the show.

When you’re with the girls, what do you talk about apart from Art?

Oh, just similar to the things that regular girl friends talk about. You know, just funny conversations; the unimportant things that girls talk about. Everyone had one close friend in the house but on the whole we all got on well as a group.

Are you a bit gutted that you didn’t get any one-on-one time with Art?

The hardest part I found as that I couldn’t really get close to him; I didn’t really know him. As the girls went on dates and came back smitten I felt even further away from him. And yet I felt like I was also dating him. It was weird. And all in front of a camera!

If you were to fit a stereotype on The Bachelor NZ, which one would you be?

I’d be the one that wants to have fun!

So… tell us about Chrystal, what is she really like?

The real Chrystal is what you see on the show. She’s not acting. She was like that most of the time, then there’d be some other times when she was sweet. With Chrystal it was like rolling a dice; you’d never know what you get. But I don’t dislike her. I’m neutral about her. I think of her like I think of vanilla ice cream, she’s just vanilla. Poppy is my chocolate chip!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Art is back to work!
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 11084810
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:30 am

CONFESSIONS OF A BACHELOR: ARTHUR GREEN

We talk to New Zealand’s first Bachelor, Arthur Green, about that shocking first rose ceremony, what he thinks about Danielle’s criminal history and why he’s looking for love in front of the nation.
Melenie Parkes
March 18, 2015, 5:32 pm
https://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/TV/blogs/a/26704043/confessions-of-a-bachelor-arthur-green/

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Art_hero_landscape_march18_1aghvuj-1aghvuo.jpg?x=656&sig=5

Arthur Green feels a weight has been lifted now that he can come clean about being ‘The Bachelor NZ’.

“Now that I’m able to finally admit that I’m the bachelor, it’s really nice, it’s a relief to be able to do that and everyone’s just so supportive, it’s great.”

But perhaps if he’d had some prior knowledge of what he was in for he might have run a mile in the opposite direction. Arthur went into the experience of The Bachelor NZ completely blind, seeing the show for the first time on his way to meet the bachelorettes.

“I watched the first episode of the season two Australian one, so I just watched that one episode the day that I met all the girls, and it freaked me out!”

“It made me very nervous and I sat in the car on the way to the mansion and I just remember thinking “Oh my God, what have I done. It’s too late now.”

The 26-year-old says he was approached to participate on The Bachelor NZ and after talking it over with friends and family decided it would be a good opportunity and a chance to turn the search for love into a full-time occupation.

“It’s kind of forced me to make the time to find someone, because that’s what I’ve been lacking is the time.”

“Now it’s a weird situation I find myself in where I know that in a few weeks I’m going to have a girlfriend.”

While it’s certainly an unorthodox approach to finding love, there are definite advantages to having your romantic life captured on film.

“It’s quite interesting hearing what the girls say when I’m not around, and to each other, and about each other.”

“You wouldn’t get that in a normal dating situation.”

The show has also opened Arthur up to talking about his emotions, something he says Kiwi men traditionally have difficulty expressing.

“One thing for me that’s been quite interesting is being more open and talking about feelings, because its really not something that we do in New Zealand.”

Might his experience encourage other Kiwi men to share their innermost thoughts?

“I hope so, I think it’s good to talk about stuff, just not too much,” he laughs. “I’m a little bit sick of talking about my feelings to be honest.”

Arthur says his initial meeting with the girls was just as nerve wracking in real life as it looked on TV.

“It was awkward and strange, it was also exciting. It was really exciting having all that attention but yeah it was weird, it felt awkward.”

The first episode of the The Bachelor NZ got off to an explosive start Tuesday night when contestant Rosie removed herself from the competition, as she didn’t feel the experience was right for her.

Arthur says he had “no idea” what Rosie was going to say when she interrupted the rose ceremony to speak to him privately.
“it really took me by surprise. I was like, ‘Oh my God, what do I do?’”

But would Rosie have received a rose if she’d stayed around to hear Arthur’s verdict?

“Yep, she would have,” says the bachelor. “Interesting huh?”

Arthur says the process of farewelling the girls by means of floral deprivation is the most difficult part of his role as the bachelor.

“They’re really full on and intense and they are quite emotional. It’s hard letting someone down, it’s horrible actually.”

“The hardest part is seeing them say goodbye to the other girls who they have got strong friendships with.”

As well as the drama we’ve seen onscreen, there’s been plenty offscreen too with recent revelations that contestant Danielle Le Gravais has criminal convictions that she had failed to disclose.

Arthur says he was “really surprised” to hear of Danielle’s past but he plans to just “play it out and see what happens.”

“I don’t know too much about it, I can only really judge from what I’ve read in the paper because that’s all I know, but aside from all that she’s a really nice girl.”

International versions of the show have had success in matching couples and Arthur says he can definitely see a potential love match with some of the girls chosen for him.

“That’s what I truly hope, so yeah, we’ll just wait and see, fingers crossed.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:19 am

Spy: Who will snare the Bachelor?
12:45 PM Monday Apr 13, 2015
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/television/news/article.cfm?c_id=339&objectid=11431851

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Bachelorfaves_620x310
Dani, Matilda and Chrystal are favourites to win the Bachelor NZ

Arthur Green, our very own Bachelor, had women pawing for his attention at the Remix party on Thursday night.

The claws are out on the show during the Lindauer-fuelled, cat-fighting cocktail parties as the last eight girls compete for his affection.

Spy hears the competition is set to get hotter as the hugely anticipated "overnight" dates loom on the enthralling TV3 reality show.

As foreshadowed on overseas versions of the show, upcoming episodes should see Art invite the girls on sleepovers ... and take them home to meet mum. Not at the same time, we think.

The lucky bachelorettes will be presented with Art's room key - but rest assured, should they take it, all we'll see is the girl slip into a rose petal-covered bed and the lights fade to dark. Thank God for that.

So who will make it to the end? Time to guess! Spy's top four are: Chrystal, 30; Matilda, 24; Dani, 22; and Natalie, 23.

We love Chrystal's competitiveness. She's right -get amongst it girls or go home! And we know Art's a fan of her drop-dead-gorgeous model looks.

Dani is more beauty queen than model, but maybe personality will prevail when he takes the finalists home - Art's mum would certainly like her easygoing nature.

Matilda seems a sweetheart, but a bit more seductress wouldn't go astray and Nat, well, she's the nicest girl on the show with legs to heaven.

So who will get Art's ring? We hope it's Chrystal. Spy loves a go-getting bitch.

But could the love-fest have been in vain?

There's speculation that in real life, Art is back with his ex. They had been together for several years before breaking up to go on separate OEs and Art had thought she was the one.

So did his newfound fame re-ignite the spark? The Bachelor producer Anna Lynch quashed the speculation ... but we say only time will tell.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:47 am

Bachelor: The first rose goes to Mum
5:00 AM Sunday Apr 12, 2015
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/television/news/article.cfm?c_id=339&objectid=11431275

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 4af7fe84e3c1761b2026aa3a616973ccf6deb0a0_620x311

Bachelor Arthur Green has always had a special lady in his life - his mum, Cate Hlavac.

She is one of more than 270,000 Kiwis tuning into the TV3 show as a bevy of Kiwi beauties fights for the heart of the 26-year-old.

During the past month he's shared romantic dates with a selection of 21 Bachelorettes, some dates being capped off with tender embraces and passionate kisses. With eight would-be partners left in the show, Hlavac revealed to the Herald on Sunday it was "kind of weird" to see her son kissing the beauties.

"But I try to look at it quite dispassionately," she said, adding whoever won his heart at the end of the show would be a lucky lady.

Asked why he was such a good catch she said it was his "good genes".

"He's adventurous, responsible, trustworthy, happy, unquestionably real and [has a] great sense of humour," says Hlavac, above centre, with Arthur and his sister Emily Green.

Towards the end of the series, Hlavac will get to meet some of the remaining Bachelorettes as Green brings his shortlist of contenders home. She said that would be an "interesting experience".

"It is a crazy mixture of so many elements - meeting potential girlfriends for the first time, getting to know the depth of their true feelings for Arthur, having to ask them 'love' questions," she said.

"I know I can be a bit direct at times, but I don't think in reality I would ask girlfriends on the first meeting about love and babies. I'm sure they will be lovely young women."

For her, the hardest part of watching The Bachelor NZ was seeing her son having to farewell would-be Bachelorettes after each show's rose ceremony.

She had enjoyed watching 23-year-old Pukekohe-based Bachelorette Natalie on the catwalk last week.

"She was stunning, so graceful."

Hlavac joked Green's family was taking the chance to give The Bachelor some good-natured ribbing for his TV persona, saying: "Hell yes ... [it's an] easy sport."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Posting this in this thread for easy retrieval. It includes info about SM, SM activity, and the tentative timeline...

SM (Facebook and Instagram) for the 13 girls still left on the show - Names in red link to their SM.

Facebook:*earliest activity post show from most recent/descending order*
Dani = ?? (started a public page on March 17, IG March 9
Alysha = March 6 (changed cover photo... her account is extremely private and so cannot tell when changed anything other than cover photo. Not even her friends list).
Kristie = March 3 (Updated her cover photo -- need to sleuth whether it is Fiji. She changed her name but the one in the url is her name. Her public figure page she started posting in March 9)
Matilda = Feb 27 (changed her location to Auckland (this date could also coincide with when Art took a 'break from filming' so not necessarily that she went home. IIRC also jotted down something about a Feb 27 US time post about roommate leaving)
Chrystal= ?? (Started a public figure page March 11; IG was Feb 25.)
Poppy  = Feb 23 (updated cover photo)
Natalie = Feb 27 (changed her "About me" section, started a public figure page on March 23; IG post Feb 21)
Amanda = Feb 18 (updated cover photo, not sure if her posting b/c she has kids so maybe allowed her phone?)
Carrisa = Feb 14 (updated cover photo)
Hayley = Feb 7 (updated profile photo)
Shivani = ??
Danielle B. = ??
Art = Jan 27 (changed his profile photo)
If anyone is actually friends with any of the contestants on FB that would help a LOT to see if any of them were active before the dates listed (since only what is public is seen).

Instagram *earliest activity post-show from most recent/descending order*
Dani = March 9 (earliest FB is ??)
Alysha =  March 10 (post liked by Art *just checked and it is still liked by Art* and earliest is Mar 6)
Kristie (does she have one??) = ?? (FB earliest is Mar 3)
Matilda =  March 14 (earliest is Feb 26)
Chrystal = Feb 25
Poppy =  March 24 (FB earliest is Feb 23)
Natalie = Feb 21 (FB earliest is Feb 27)
Amanda = Feb 19 (earliest FB is Feb 18)
Carrisa = March 17 (Fb earliest is Feb 14)
Brigette = Feb 10 (and captioned her post "I'm baaaaack!")
Hayley = Feb 7 (same as FB)
Art = March 16 (I noticed he had 144 IG posts when his IG was private but when it went public he only had 140 posts).

As of Ep 9, and relating to SM activity
Based on SM activity, so far it has been in order of the girls leaving: ** IF Timeline is correct, then they are back on SM approx. 1 week or more post-RC
Hayley - Feb 7 (Ep 5, Shivani was Ep 6)
Brigette - Feb 10 (Ep 7)
Carrisa - Feb14 (Ep 7)
Amanda - Feb 18 (Ep 8)

Next we see:   (Danielle is missing from this list...
Natalie - Feb 21
Poppy - Feb 23
Chrystal - Feb 25  (said to leave on her own? or not get rose?)
Matilda - Feb 27  (Feb 26/Feb27 date that FRC would be if 6 week film schedule. This is when Matilda changed her location from Sydney - her hometown to Auckland. I find it interesting that Art updated his profile on Jan 27 around the time news breaking about him being the bachelor. If Matilda is F1 she could have done the same to hide herself more. If she is not F1, then she was back home) 
Kristie - March 3 (based on her date with Art in Ep 9, ruling her out of F4... which means based on SM activity: Poppy, Matilda, Alysha,                 and Dani)
Alysha - March 6
Dani - March 9 
(Note: Kristie, Alysha, and Dani - no way to verify that this was the earliest they were back on SM. The other girls had much more public accounts, whereas these last three were private and even Kristie has an alias for her name on FB.

ETA: based on PI/ITMS that seem to be filmed later than when they were shown, Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Poppy, and Alysha have these that seem to be *filler* and filmed later on.

To tie in with the above post regarding SM activity. This is the timeline constructed a while ago and updated to include Ep 9. It will be edited as each episode airs...

1) FRC = end of February
- Regarding the FRC, I'd posted that I thought the FRC ended at the end of Feb (US time) based on The New Zealand Herald reporting that filming had finished by March 1st http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11409762.

2) Show's publicist stated filming starts end of January
- The only issue with FRC=end of Feb was that it had been reported on Jan 11 by The New Zealand Herald http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11384755 by the show's publicist, Megan, that filming would start later that month of January.
- Taking the publicist's word that filming started later that month at the end of January and the article stated that filming had finished the end of February, that made it ~5 weeks if filming started Jan 24 for example. That seemed too short of a timeframe!! (so back to sleuthing).

3) Filming started Mid-January
- It was then sleuthed by AEF that the filming schedule would be no more than 7 weeks with filming starting mid-January.
- Also IIRC, ElonM, Mercieme, Kapiti, and other posters on board reported end of SM activity for the girls ending mid-January and seeing that Chrystal had posted Jan 15/16 and it was sleuthed that Jan 16/17 was the start of filming since none of the girls were active on SM after that date for a while.

5) Break in filming end of Feb/beginning March
- Then in another article by The New Zealand Herald (all the articles are by them) http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503343&objectid=11419779 wherein which they interviewed Art's mother ~March 17, the article stated that Art had taken a break from filming to attend his mother's wedding 2 and 1/2 weeks prior to them interviewing Art's mom.
- So, if the interview was conducted the week of March 17 when the first episode aired, that means it was ~March 1st of the wedding (based on sleuthing the SM of Art's family, it looks like the wedding was ~Feb 27/28).

6) SM activity by the girls.
- At the time, Matilda was speculated to be F1 and her earliest SM activity was Feb 27 so it was speculated that maybe she wasn't F1.
- The latest SM activity we can get (that is public, so it is not 100% accurate) is Alysha and Dani and even Kristie that started SM activity after Feb 28 (when filming was said to be finished)
- And so speculation began that maybe, if one of these girls were F1 and not Matilda, that maybe The New Zealand Herald had said filming had ended by March 1st but had changed that later on to say it was just a 'break' in filming so Art could attend his wedding.
- One speculation is that they reported this so that if people saw him out and about, they would know he was on a 'break' rather than filming had finished since they want to keep the dates of filming a secret.
- Based on all this, it was speculated that if filming did not end by March 1st then maybe it ended the first week of March and so that would be a 7 Week filming schedule and that was then added as a possibility to the 6 Week schedule.

>> The timeline is currently set at 6 Weeks because it makes the most logical sense (imo) and purely because I believe that it would be easier to end filming and have Art attend a wedding than have him attend a wedding only to have a few more days of filming where MTP, LCD, and FRC would then take place if it was a 7 Week schedule. And the thing is, if his mom got married, would she really want to be doing all that for her honeymoon? Maybe so, so the 7 Week schedule is there just in case.

AllAboutLove wrote:Timeline in New Zealand Time using mercieme and ElonM's (thank you both!!) sleuthing and post from Alysha saying that RCs were about 3 days apart and maximum of 7 weeks shooting starting mid-Jan (thanks to AEF for sleuthing/posting this!)

So... Jan 16/17-28 (6 weeks) or Jan 16/17-March 7 (7 weeks):
(Note that because of the time difference, there could be one day difference: For example, Jan 17 NZ time could be Jan 16 USA time and the same applies to all the other dates since they were 17 hours ahead of EST at time of filming). 

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet
SD= single date (all single date girls have gotten a rose so far. Will only change this if that changes)
GD= group date
GDR= group date rose
SQT= special quality time
CP= cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
RC= rose ceremony
HTD= hometown date
FD= fantasy date (note that unlikely to have sleepovers)
MTP= meet the parents
LCD= last chance date (will be interesting to see if no girls let go before FRC)
FRC= final rose ceremony (not sure if together post-show. Maybe TBAUS format a clue?)

Possible Timeline in New Zealand Time (*7 week filming timeline would include the week of Mar 1-7th)
Jan 16/17:  M&G/CP/1st RC; Ep 1 (17 girls remain)
Jan 18:  SD= Poppy   
Jan 19:  GD/SQT=Chrystal, Danielle L. and Dani/GDR= Dani
Jan 20:  CP/2nd RC; Ep 2 (15 girls remain) 
Jan 21:  SD= Matilda
Jan 22:  GD/SQT+GDR= Kristie
Jan 23:  CP/3rd RC; Ep 3 (14 girls remain)
Jan 24:  SD= Amanda
Jan 25:  GD/SQT+GDR= Poppy
Jan 26:  CP/4th RC; Ep 4 (13 girls remain)
Jan 27:  SD= Dani  
Jan 28:  GD/SQT = Hayley; GDR = none -- Hayley wins the shooting challenge SQT -- Art changed his FB pic
Jan 29:  CP/5th RC; Ep 5 (12 girls remain) -- Hayley leaves
Jan 30:  SD=Chrystal
Jan 31:  GD=everyone/GDR=Natalie and Dani/SQT=Dani
Feb 1:  CP/6th RC; Ep 6 (11 girls remain) -- Shivani leaves
Feb 2:  SD= Alysha
Feb 3:  GD= 6 girls (Kristie, Chrystal, Dani, Natalie, Brigette and Danielle);SQT=Dani; GDR= none
Feb 4:  CP/7th RC; Ep 7  (9 girls remain) -- Brigette and Carrisa leave
Feb 5:  SD = Natalie 
Feb 6:  GD = 5 girls (Matilda, Poppy, Danielle, Amanda, and Chrystal);SQT=Poppy, Danielle, and Matilda; GDR= Matilda
Feb 7:  CP/8th RC; Ep 8  (8 girls remain) -- Amanda leaves        -- Hayley active on SM (eliminated Ep 5) 
            Travel to Tauranga (according to this article posted Feb 24)
Feb 8:  SD= Kristie waterfall date *no rose*
Feb 9:  GD= All girls  Tauranga visit horseriding group date where Matilda falls off horse;Pre-RC rose= Matilda
Feb 10:  CP/9th RC; Ep 9 (8 girls remain) -- NO girls leave
Feb 11:  SD= Poppy jump out of plane?               -- Brigette active on SM: "I'm baaaack!" (eliminated Ep 7 with Carrisa)
Feb 12:  GD= Danielle? 
Feb 13:  CP/10th RC; Ep 10 (7max to 6min girls remain) --
Feb 14:  SD=                                                   -- Carrisa active on SM (eliminated Ep 7)
Feb 15:  GD = 
Feb 16:  CP/11th RC; Ep 11 (6max to 4min** girls remain depending on how many are let go at prior RCs)
Feb 17:  SD =
Feb 18:  2on1 =                                              -- Amanda active on SM (eliminated Ep 8)
Feb 19:  CP/12th RC; Ep 12  (5max to 4min** girls remain depending on how many are let go at prior RCs) **If 4 or less girls remain, then could be HTDs this week?**
If FDs, then travel to Fiji for at least ONE of the dates according to this article* 
Feb 20:  HTDs
Feb 21:                                                          -- Natalie active on SM
Feb 22:  
Feb 23:  13th RC?                                              -- Poppy active on SM (had Pre-1on1 Intro Video)           
Feb 24:  FDs? with at least ONE girl going to Fiji 
Feb 25:  MTP?                                                  -- Chrystal active on SM (had Intro Video)
Feb 26:  Possible FRC (6 Week timeline) **or move to Feb 27/28 if Mom's wedding was Mar 1**
Feb 27:  Art's mother's wedding on Feb 27/28? (Took a 'break from filming' according to this Mar 19 article. 
                                                                    -- Art attended mom wedding on this day (according to SM posts)  
                                                                    -- Matilda active on SM (had Intro Video)
Feb 28:   Filming already finished according to this Mar 1st article  
Mar 1:   ****Art's mom's wedding if not Feb 27*** 
___________ Start of Week 7 ____________
Mar 2:
Mar 3:                                                             -- Kristie active on SM (had Intro Video) 
Mar 4:
Mar 5:
Mar 6:   
Mar 7:  Possible FRC (7 Week timeline)  
                                                                      -- Alysha active on SM
Mar 8:
Mar 9:                                                              -- Dani active on SM (thought I saw earlier activity by her late-Feb but when rechecked her FB was private and cannot guarantee it... so March 9 may or may not be a clue)

Note: SM activity for girls is not 100% accurate since it only reflects what can be found publicly.
For example:
-- Rosie left the first episode but her earliest SM activity was the end of March (so even later than Dani).
-- Lisa who left Ep 4, her earliest SM activity was also end of March (later than Dani).
-- So other than the SM activity before Feb 28, it is not known how accurate Kristie, Dani, or Alysha's SM activity is or anyone else's for that matter. 

This is interesting... seems like TBNZ doesn't want people to know when the final show will air because it is commercially sensitive?
Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Hmmhmm10

If Matilda breaks her wrist as we see and wears a cast, she was out of the cast by ~ March 25 according to SM activity and posts of her not wearing a cast (on her SM she isn't wearing a cast, but may have had it still bandaged that day).

Typically, an adult wears a cast for ~ 6-7 weeks post trauma. This means that if Matilda wore it for ~ 6 weeks, then she fell off the horse around Feb 9/10. This matches the timeline of when it was sleuthed that she possibly fell off the horse...  

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Affsaf10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:43 am

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 3806527698  cantstopl Great interview! Love Brigette! It is hilarious that the name she called Art is the first four letters and word in her last name/surname. Too funny!

“Is he a great guy? Yes. Is he my great guy? No.”

THE BACHELOR NZ: BRIGETTE DICKSON “I THINK HE’S GOT A THING FOR BLONDES”
Melenie Parkes
April 8, 2015, 1:59 pm

What’s Arthur after? We investigate what kind of girl the bachelor might be looking for with eliminated bachelorette, Brigette Dickson.

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 8 Brigette_hero_landscape_april8_1ai92r4-1ai92rc

Brigette Dickson clearly isn’t suffering from a broken heart after failing to receive a rose in Tuesday night’s double elimination.

While Arthur Green gets the tick of approval from the personal trainer, she doesn’t believe he was right for her and what’s more, Brigette may have entirely the wrong hair colour for New Zealand’s first bachelor.

Viewers observed that Arthur seems to be showing a preference for the fairer-haired of his bachelorettes, further cemented by his elimination of brunettes Brigette and Carissa.

“Yeah I think he’s got a thing for blondes,” says the 25 year old.

“I actually did hear early on one of the girls mentioned that he liked the blondes.”

Of course, Brigette’s elimination might also have something to do with the fact that during their one-on-one at Tuesday’s cocktail party she told Arthur, “I think you’re a d*ck.”

“I did say I was kidding right after,” she laughs. Admittedly, Arthur did seem to take it in good humour, but it is certainly the boldest seduction technique we’ve yet seen on The Bachelor NZ.

While Brigette says she hoped to find love on The Bachelor NZ, the bond she formed with her fellow contestants and an instinct that Arthur wasn’t right for her kept her back from competing for his affections.

“I didn’t really adore him that much to want to push in front of the other girls and really go in there to grab his attention.”

Brigette never got to experience a one-on-one date with Arthur but she’s not upset about missing out as she believes they had an understanding that they weren’t compatible.

“Obviously he didn’t want to put too much energy into something that he didn’t see happening."

“He was probably similar to me, he didn’t pursue me too much, I didn’t pursue him too much, we both kind of kept each other on the maybe pile but then when it got down to the nitty gritty it was like ok, you need to start sorting out your paperwork.”

Brigette has made close bonds within the house and is reluctant to say anything negative about her new friends, despite gentle prodding about the C-word (that’s Chrystal).

She says she is particularly close to Poppy, who was very upset at Brigette’s departure at Tuesday’s rose ceremony.

So does Brigette think that her “partner in crime” Poppy might be the one taking home that final rose?

“There’s a high possibility.”

Less upset to see the brunette beauty go was Chrystal, who called Kristie “annoying” and Brigette “messy.” It’s a label with which Brigette doesn’t entirely disagree.

“I wouldn’t say I’m a dirty-messy, but as far as the bedroom and clothes on the floor it was a definite mess.”

Since filming ended, Brigette has moved from Queenstown to Auckland but has yet to tackle the local dating scene.

“I’m excited though because there’s a lot more possibility here than Queenstown, Queenstown’s very limited, but the unknown excites me.”

She’s even undeterred by Auckland’s rumoured man drought, saying, “Lucky I’m not in too much of a hurry, maybe by the time the right one comes it will be storm season.”

“As long as I don’t call him a d*ck.”

https://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/TV/blogs/a/27011053/the-bachelor-nz-brigette-dickson-i-think-he-s-got-a-thing-for-blondes/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

+6
Jolena
mercieme
AEF
Kapiti
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum