SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Too cute! Thanks for the caps Max!!

Jaclyn and Ryan are my new favorite couple and quite possibly the only couple that I am rooting for at this stage.

If I had the ability to wait, I'd let my DVR fill with several weeks of episodes and then power watch at once. But ... no can do!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jadeh Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:58 pm

If you are on FB there is really nice clip of Raclyn, talking about having each other's backs. You get real sentiment rather than manipulative editing, a sense of two people learning the ropes together. Lots of mutual respect, shared senses of humor, family closeness. Whole kit & kaboodle. Both Jaclyn & Jamie did not want to hop right into bed with their husbands. Can you imagine a situation where you want to jump into bed with some guy 6 hours after you met him. Jamie seemed more fearful and Jaclyn just seems cautious. But it is clear that both of them entered the experiment with open hearts and minds, they just prefer to test the waters before jumping in. Even if they do not end up together (I think they will) I bet they will remain friends.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:40 pm

I love their conversation when they were sitting by the pool, it was at the end, and it was shown on the FYI version. Jaclyn says to Ryan, "and listen, it's been a really long time, so don't disappoint me", Ryan comments, "how could I disappoint you", Jaclyn's response, "yeah, I've got nothing to go on"... cute exchange Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Max64 wrote:I love their conversation when they were sitting by the pool, it was at the end, and it was shown on the FYI version.  Jaclyn says to Ryan, "and listen, it's been a really long time, so don't disappoint me", Ryan comments, "how could I disappoint you", Jaclyn's response, "yeah, I've got nothing to go on"...  cute exchange Hugesmile

I set my DVR on FYI so I saw this part. It was very cute. Ryan seems a really great guy!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:56 pm

That part was so funny.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:16 am

[img]Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Mafs32[/img]

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 <a href=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Mafs31" />

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 <a href=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Mafs39" />

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:38 am

Can anyone tell what Jaclyn is cooking?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:45 am

2observe wrote:Can anyone tell what Jaclyn is cooking?

LOL, I don't know, but I was wondering the same thing! The one thing kind of looks like an empanada but I'm not sure...

In that clip she makes the comment like "you're going to be so happy you married me".... so what ever it is, it must be something she's proud of cooking for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Anybody else think that the major issue for these two will be location? Ryan is obviously very close to his family and lives in apartment next door. My sense is that his mom relies on him. Jaclyn said right off the bat that she needs to be in Jersey for her job (I think she lives/lived in Union). I get the feeling that her job is important to her. There is the clip of Ryan R looking sad and the clip of Jaclyn saying she feels like they are going no where. Who knows, maybe they sublet Ryan D's place in SI? From all indicators (they are very friendly on SM - more so than the other two) they have solved their dilemma.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:10 pm

I hope these two stay together. Their "storyline" is the one I'm most interested in.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 1f49c

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 8367-910 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 I_got_13 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Jadeh wrote:Anybody else think that the major issue for these two will be location? Ryan is obviously very close to his family and lives in apartment next door.  My sense is that his mom relies on him. Jaclyn said right off the bat that she needs to be in Jersey for her job (I think she lives/lived in Union). I get the feeling that her job is important to her. There is the clip of Ryan R looking sad and the clip of Jaclyn saying she feels like they are going no where.   Who knows, maybe they sublet Ryan D's place in SI?  From all indicators (they are very friendly on SM - more so than the other two) they have solved their dilemma.

I feel like he is probably going to end up moving to Jersey. I don't think the experts would've put them together if he weren't willing to move. The only thing I worry about is how is niece going to feel? I'm most curious to see what the living arrangement will be. Also, the "I feel like this isn't really going anywhere" scene, is probably something that happened during the honeymoon and I doubt it will ever air.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Max64 wrote:
2observe wrote:Can anyone tell what Jaclyn is cooking?

LOL, I don't know, but I was wondering the same thing!  The one thing kind of looks like an empanada but I'm not sure...

In that clip she makes the comment like "you're going to be so happy you married me".... so what ever it is, it must be something she's proud of cooking for him.  

Ha! Well my first thought was a Hot Pocket and BBQ chips. cantstopl

An empanada sounds much more worthy of wifely pride. Let's go with that. :yes:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt