SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:40 am

I can't believe how much of a douche Ryan turned out to be. So many people were rooting for him.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:47 pm

Ryan is more of a con artist than Sean. Everyone knew something was off with Sean but Ryan R? No way. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Wow...so much hating going to Ryan R.....he just wasn't into her

I believe the crew was there with the cat, in case he was there...so probably they were in and out and the cat was fine

I really liked Jac but I hope she does NOT get a tv show...she needs to go away and keep selling vodka IMHO. I am tired of reality retreads period

Example - I often like a "character" on Bach/ette...then when they become the "star" they come back and are obnoxious.

I hate retreads and prefer new people. Maybe a once a year "how are they " special...but enough is enough. I won't watch the 1st season retread shows.....nor would I watch anything with the season 2 if they do a retread.

Now...I will watch season 3 of this show ....I am hoping for a love story but I don't mind a good train wreck - I have seen lots of them haha - but I just won't watch retreads any more sick of them. I still maintain that most any show out there gets the most honest, sincere, true cast on it's first season. As the years go by the models, casting agents, actors, entrepreneurs come out

Jac needs to get over herself....frankly while I liked her I can still see why he might not - too large, in charge, too "Joisey", too much. Go away Smiley
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:03 pm

I won't be watching any "spin off's," either.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:06 pm

So tired of Ryan. Probably tired of Jaclyn too but because Ryan turned out to be "the bad guy" out of those two he takes all the heat/hate.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:38 pm

I think Ryan R. has a bunch of psychological problems. Any man of his age who would rather live in his mother's basement needs help. Not saying that Jaclyn was necessarily the right woman for him, but he needs to get out on his own, socialize, find a wife and have kids. It's long past time for him to be living at home. JMO.

I can't believe I am still writing about this show........

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:07 am

Um, speaking of Jaclyn, as it were, did anyone else hear a lot of Fran Dresher in Jaclyn? My initial reaction was "OMG It's Fran Dresher, without quite so much whine".

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt