SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:46 am

The threads are now open. Smiley

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fchew75 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:04 am

Please post more soccermom333 I love Ryan and Jaclyn why can't the other couples leave and it just be The Ryan and Jaclyn show?

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:25 am

Jessica bringing up the money during that argument is not cool...and bringing up the ironing again too.
I have a husband who doesn't like to argue and struggles to communicate. And he used to do the same thing
as Jessica where he'd bottle it all up and then it would come screaming out and end up being this HUGE
fight. We finally had to lay some ground rules because we never got anywhere because everytime we'd have a
tiny disagreement he would bring up old things and it would blow up. Our new rule now is that you either
address it immediately or you don't get to bring it up in the future. It's not fair to bring up things that have
been bugging you for the last month (or two weeks in their case) when I've probably been doing it/them
repeatedly and now you're mad about it. You either address it or get over it. It's worked well for us to handle
it that way. He has really learned how to communicate because of it.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:40 am

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-adjusting-to-married-life

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:47 am

Was that the preview at the end of the show, Steel? Looks bad for everyone. I can understand why they need more with Ryan & Jaclyn but surely they have some positive film for the others to toss the viewers a bone here and there. hmmm

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:24 am

albean99 wrote:Was that the preview at the end of the show, Steel? Looks bad for everyone. I can understand why they need more with Ryan & Jaclyn but surely they have some positive film for the others to toss the viewers a bone here and there. hmmm

Man that preview is intense and depressing hmmm :nervous

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:35? is that what she said? they are too cute. Love his accent.

GA -- I think she is 29. Her point was she didn't want to wait to have children until she was 35. I may be incorrect but this is what I remember hearing/seeing last night.

His accent is true New York. Reminds me of growing up there.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:33 am

albean99 wrote:Was that the preview at the end of the show, Steel? Looks bad for everyone. I can understand why they need more with Ryan & Jaclyn but surely they have some positive film for the others to toss the viewers a bone here and there. hmmm

No, this preview is new. The one at end of the show was different.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:37 am

Thanks Columbia. I heard 35 and wasn't sure.

I think I get Ryan. He doesn't want to play games. Speak up if something is wrong. The argument blew up because IMO Jessica brought up issues that she should have spoken up at the time it happened, not throwing it back in his face at a later time. It's like she builds up ammunition.

He needs to be more patient, not just with her but in life general I think. I think they can be good for each other if they both take each other's advice. She needs to communicate, and he needs to learn to listen. You can't communicate when one or both parties are in an argumentative mode.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 am

Davina and Sean would have a chance If D can be sympathetic and supportive. When Sean got to the apartment, she didn't even welcome him. She attacked. Her expectations are ridiculously high

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Oh man ... what an episode. The only enjoyment for me and my daughter in last night's episode was watching Jaclyn and Ryan. They are super sweet together and she is just a fun loving nut. I think the preview is just to amp drama as suggested above.

The other two couples ... not looking good

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: I think I get Ryan (D). He doesn't want to play games. Speak up if something is wrong. The argument blew up because IMO Jessica brought up issues that she should have spoken up at the time it happened, not throwing it back in his face at a later time. It's like she builds up ammunition.

He needs to be more patient, not just with her but in life general I think. I think they can be good for each other if they both take each other's advice. She needs to communicate, and he needs to learn to listen. You can't communicate when one or both parties are in an argumentative mode.

Spot on, GA! Anyone want to tweet Jessica and Ryan D this link?   strongermarriage.org/htm/married/fighting-fair-in-marriage
Their selfishness pains me to watch. They each want to "win" on any issue instead of wanting the best for the other person.  Stop hurting each other!!

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13