SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:25 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Oh man ... what an episode. The only enjoyment for me and my daughter in last night's episode was watching Jaclyn and Ryan. They are super sweet together and she is just a fun loving nut. I think the preview is just to amp drama as suggested above.

The other two couples ... not looking good

I love how silly and uninhibited and open she is -- she also is so upfront and transparent about how she's feeling which is a great attribute to have -- jess could learn a thing or two from Jac IHMO
Jac also seems very consistently happy and in a positive space during the stress of the wedding episode and the week after when she seemed to be in distress but she was seemingly "coping" -- to me that first looked like she was avoiding dealing with the situation and putting on a "fake happy" face but exactly on the contrary I really think she is a woman who knows how to make herself happy ...she's worked on herself enough where she's not NEEDING a man to feel validated or for any unhealthy reasons but she wants a partner and a best friend ... it's really great to see her healthy approach to life on our TVs! while I thought she seemed fake in the first episodes I am really loving watching her and how genuine she is
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Great post, emusha!! clapping!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by clawsteph Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:12 am

At first I was disappointed with the experts for messing up bc I had high expectations for them regarding their success on S1. But then again after some time, I thought NO, the experts had done their works on what they called POTENTIAL (not PERFECT) matches. It's the couples' part to explore what it is that the experts saw in them (to believe and risk their credibility to match them together in a highly serious legal institution as marriage), and to make it work together. If marriage is what they really want, they will work for it, not just sit around and hope everything's fine.

I now have so much more respect for Cortney & Doug. They kept giving (and appeared to be working alone) eventhough they might not get anything in return. That's the quality some of their successors lack of. Like Cortney said, she too was scared but you can't have 2 nervous ppl in the wedding. And so she stepped up, be brave, and eased all up.
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Fri May 01, 2015 3:41 am

clawsteph wrote:
I now have so much more respect for Cortney & Doug. They kept giving (and appeared to be working alone) eventhough they might not get anything in return. That's the quality some of their successors lack of. Like Cortney said, she too was scared but you can't have 2 nervous ppl in the wedding. And so she stepped up, be brave, and eased all up.

Yeah, exactly. Sometimes you are so freaked out, but your partner is too! So you actually become the calmer person just to be able to get thought whatever is happening. Courtney showed that last season, and even in the spinoff, people were calling her names and nagging her for being depressed and whatever, but she was just being way too mature for Jason, she had to be strong, she carried that marriage on her back for a lot of months and hopefully she is seeing it pay off.

Doug went through a similar scenario, he just kept being himself, supportive, waiting for the walls to come down with Jamie, which once they did he had a flood to deal with, but still, he rose to the occasion and Jamie saw this.

The difference between Courtney and Doug's situation was that Courtney had to deal with everything and really support that marriage after the 6 week experiment, while Doug had to do it early on. Just MHO.

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 5:58 pm

PREVIEW: Sorry if already posted..

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/567979086677980/?type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri May 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Here is the rest of season (or rest of the month):

date (day) time network episode title
5/26/15 (Tu.) 9:00 PM A&E (#211) LIFESTYLE
5/26/15 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#211-75) LIFESTYLE
5/19/15 (Tu.) 9:00 PM A&E (#210) INTIMACY
5/19/15 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#210-75) INTIMACY
5/12/15 (Tu.) 9:00 PM A&E (#209) CONFLICT
5/12/15 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#209-75) CONFLICT

5/5/15 (Tu.) 9:00 PM A&E (#208) ADJUSTING TO MARRIED LIFE
5/5/15 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#208-75) ADJUSTING TO MARRIED LIFE
Dr Cilona will come to the rescue a week from Tuesday in other words!
Then I think it's Dr. Logan... then Dr. Pepper.

Then who knows!

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/married-at-first-sight/listings/

If you want to compare this (longer) season to last year's, here are old schedules:

9/16/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI 6 Months Later
9/9/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#10/110-120) The Big Decision
9/2/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#09/109) Last Chance at Romance
8/26/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#08/108) Conflict & Resolution
8/19/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#07/107) Social Life
8/12/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#06/106) Intimacy
8/5/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#05/105) Everyday Life
7/29/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#04/104) Moving In
7/22/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#03/103) The Honeymoons
7/15/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#02/102) The Weddings
7/8/14 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#01/101-90) Matchmaking
7/8/14 (Tu.) 8:00 PM FYI Casting Special
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Fri May 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Aw Jaclyn said she was falling for Ryan I knew she was and when she agreed with Ryan that he smooth that was cute too I love them they make me smile. I hope they stayed married cause out of all the couples I think they could last.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 10:05 pm

S/D jogging together. Good sign.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Tue May 05, 2015 10:13 pm

So if any of you go shopping with Ryan R, and he offers to pay, please by all that is holy, let him pay and do not make a big deal of it.

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Ryan and Jac fighting over who will pay is weird for most married couples watching. I know in my marriage, it is OUR money. I guess they are still so new to the marriage and there is no "our" money yet.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Wish someone would pay for my groceries. Be my freakin guest! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 05, 2015 10:17 pm

This Ryan and Jaclyn argument is forced. I guess the producers needed some drama for them. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13