SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by moonpie Wed May 06, 2015 11:54 am

^^A few pics from his Instagram in the past couple of months are definitely from his mom's house. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean he moved back to the basement. It did sound like it would be too long of a commute from LI for Jaclyn's job, though. Interested to see how they work it out. They are my only hope!
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Either they are living there temporarily and they plan on buying a house on Long Island or they are living somewhere else (sneaking) ! Can't wait to find out.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Wed May 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Ryan And Jaclyn - I thought a week or so ago...Jaclyn is going to become an animal who needs a hose turned on her to relax her. And she seems to be. Tone it down a bit. If you stay married you have a lifetime to jump him. Also, you HAVE him, why the need to test how far before he gets mad. You'll find THAT out in time too. You want a manly man? Learn NOT to take the lead all of the time.

Ryan and Jess - Oy. I still stand by Ryan and poor editing - though he IS a hothead. I think sitting in that small apartment with no TV and really not being on the computer - and then when you are in the same room she is passive-aggressively nagging, playing victim, and on your case. That would drive ME nuts too. And you KNOW it's editing...the rack the drama up so much and then he brings her a towel to wipe her tears while the violins start to play? WE are being taken for fools. (I wonder how their numbers are going this season. I am going to bet they are losing people. Who wants to watch people not get along?)

Also. Ryan DID offer her some of the closest when they split it up - and most of the drawers. Now she says that he said he was taking it all (the hangers). We saw that wasn't true. He also had originally asked for a drawer - and now we see she has taken them all.

Someone mentioned previously that Jess' cat was "cowering on the refrigerator". Cowering? Really? I think we have some would-be soap opera writer's here. It's a cat. It's perched. That's what they do. It's not in fear of "abuse".

Sean and Davina - Ummmm, where is the "waitress" who said Sean was in a bar with a long-haired blond taking about how being married was stressful? Making it seem like Sean was cheating?? Take what you read on the internet with a pinch of salt. They are showing these two in a better light - but I still don't hold out hope for them. In fact, I feel they would be better off not married to each other.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 06, 2015 2:48 pm

ITA. There is another preview on the Aetv apps page. In the preview, Dr C showed Davina her application video. How She talked about looking for red flags when there is none. Dr C asked if that's what she is currently doing. I actually like S&D together. I think they are currently in the dating phase. I still think they can make it work but she needs to spend more time with him when he is in NJ.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:ITA. There is another preview on the Aetv apps page. In the preview, Dr C showed Davina her application video. How She talked about looking for red flags when there is none. Dr C asked if that's what she is currently doing. I actually like S&D together. I think they are currently in the dating phase. I still think they can make it work but she needs to spend more time with him when he is in NJ.

I agree Ruqui! I still don't see enough effort on Davina's part.....she continues to complain about him spending nights in NJ and says "HE NEEDS TO BE HERE WITH ME". Well, why doesn't she go to NJ once in a while to be with him? If she could try and spend 1 night a week, drive up or take the train to his house to be with him, maybe have dinner or breakfast, it will show some effort on her part.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 13, 2015 12:19 am

Finally, the very much needed expert intervention.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 13, 2015 12:20 am

These couples are beyond painful to watch. I miss the charm of season 1.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 13, 2015 1:04 am

^^^ Haha I agree! Poor Jac, she just started falling in love and Ryan does a 180. WTH? They are definitely back in the friend zone. I know there is editing but a little confused with what Ryan wants. Either he is scared and retreating, because the feelings are getting real. Or.... just not feeling it with Jac. Almost like he is bidding his time. Still think they stay married and have no idea if they make it long term. Rooting for them but not sure at this point they are a good match. Guess we will see next week.

Jess and Ryan.... well the list she made is a red flag to me. I am glad he is trying to listen now, but it is like she is walking on egg shells with him. Happy she said divorce is not in her vocabulary. I bet they stay married but not sure they have what it takes to make it long term.

Davina and sean are at least laughing and trying to have fun together. They seem so mismatched and I am curious to see if they grow. I have my doubts for sure. Davina was right to call him out when he didn't ask her any questions. Their biggest downfall is they never spend time together. Don't think they really want too, but we shall see. I doubt they stay married.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 13, 2015 2:55 am

Shame that Jac and Ryan are taking a step back again after things were progressing. Will have to re-watch the episode as I was watching baseball as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f49c

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 8367-910 single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 I_got_13 single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 E5kqdm15 single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed May 13, 2015 3:25 am

I saw the preview for the next episode and it looked like they were getting back on the right track I mean I thought I saw a booty slap and Ryan did compliment her booty If he couldn't handle her all over him he might not want to start that up again then laugh out loud.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 9:38 am

PREVIEW: Intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-intimacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed May 13, 2015 9:46 am

Are we really supposed to believe that the behavior changes we saw last night are the result of ONE therapy session? OMG. affraid Does NOT happen like that in the real world.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13