SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 05, 2015 10:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wish someone would pay for my groceries. Be my freakin guest! laugh out loud

Truth!!!! cantstopl single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Jessica/Ryan, this is awful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:32 pm

Why does Jessica nag so much?  D*** give it a rest.  She is been passive aggressive..

I think Ryan wants to move back nearer to his family and not in the place that they are right now. I wonder if Jaclyn job can be transported. He feels so responsible for his niece and through the dad die recently it might be affecting his thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Come on "experts" someone please rescue Jess and Ryan. Oy, they are soooooooooo draining. speechless
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Wed May 06, 2015 12:10 am

Nah, they're good. Ryan R is just overwhelmed by how MUCH Jaclyn he's receiving, which happens sometimes when people have walls up and suddenly the walls come down and all that personality comes flooding.

Ryan R feeling homesick, I relate to it, but he's gonna be fine. This is definitely more editing than anything else, though the issues at the core are real (being homesick, getting overwhelmed by Jaclyn's personality, her feeling she is the one that is now all in while he's pulling away).

Those two are going to be ok, we are just shocked because they seemed so perfect (more so compared to the other two couples). Also, the TV show aspect of it and how they edited this as a proper fight/drama/issue compared to last season (Jamie and Doug's cigarette lie which to me still seems staged).

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed May 06, 2015 2:38 am

Maybe they move. Didn't he tweet about only a couple more episodes in Astoria?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 06, 2015 3:07 am

Well it was Ryan and Jac's turn for the drama. *sigh* Would be nice if they did move to be closer to his family or at a halfway point. There was probably nicer things that her family said about their relationship but TPTB did some editing.

Don't even have patience for the other 2 couples. no no hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 1f49c

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 8367-910 single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 I_got_13 single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 E5kqdm15 single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed May 06, 2015 3:19 am

It seems like 2 out of 3 couples will be divorced by the end of this. What I am wondering is how they can already be casting for Season 3???? I think majority failing ruins the "respect" of the experts making good matches. So it leads me to think one more stay married. I can't imagine Ryan and Jess or Sean and Davina being married, but if they are not I think Season 3 will take a big drop in viewership.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:08 am

That will be taped in Atlanta with I think different therapists so it could be better. Wishful thinking I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 06, 2015 10:48 am

Preview for next week 

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-conflict

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 06, 2015 11:02 am

Atlanta will have the same therapists. My beloved Logan has been tweeting pics there. Maybe they won't screw up quite so badly.

Ryan tweeted that "unfortunately" the next eps are in Astoria so they must move, but both appear to still be at their jobs so it's up in the air where they actually moved to or if Jac's job is more flexible than she thought.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 11:11 am

Alanna wrote:Atlanta will have the same therapists. My beloved Logan has been tweeting pics there. Maybe they won't screw up quite so badly.

Ryan tweeted that "unfortunately" the next eps are in Astoria so they must move, but both appear to still be at their jobs so it's up in the air where they actually moved to or if Jac's job is more flexible than she thought.

Yes he made a comment on FB that the "sneaking around" was hard. So I have no doubt they are still together but not sure where they live or where they will end up. My guess is they will buy a home in Long Island.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13