SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by proudmama Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi all! I've been lurking since last season, but more since all the drama broke out. I just have to voice my 2 cents in all of this. Honestly, I'm sickened by all their behaviors. I worked with middle schoolers for 18 years, and that's exactly where I feel these "adults" are at this point! I felt bad for the ladies at first, but all their online whining is over the top. THEY SIGNED UP FOR THIS! Hello? It's reality TV! They are clueless if they don't think producers are going to work it to get drama! I think they did season 1 too, but that cast rose above it for the most part. Anyone who would get married to someone they don't know on national TV and live it out for 6 weeks can ONLY be doing it for attention.

As far as Chris is concerned - he's doing far more damage than good. Surely he has better things to do with his time than sit on Twitter all day long finding things to rant about. If he was really a good friend, he'd tell the girls to get off SM and live their lives. Go on! If all of this is true, let it come out on it's own. Constantly defending accusations just makes me question what his motives truly are.

I also find it interesting that this all started with Sean, and Sean is the only one who has not posted on SM that I'm aware of. Has he? I haven't seen or heard of anything. He's not stupid! He knows that in time this is all going to go away. Lay low and let it play out. DUI or not, he's looking more mature than any of the boys at the moment. JMO.

As far as the show is concerned. They are LOVING this! They know we are all going to blow up their ratings on Tuesday night. It will probably be their biggest ratings yet - just setting them up for their next season. Bravo! Thanks to the season 2 cast - MAFS season 3 just might be the most anticipated season yet. :-/ And them - we'll they are history in about 2 weeks and I'm not sure anyone else is going to want to cast them unless it's another trashy reality show - those shows will be hunting them down! I for one have already removed them all from my SM.

proudmama

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Thomigirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:50 pm

crazychicken wrote:Wow Jamie's latest twitter update is IMHO really inappropriate

Jamie N. OtisVerified account
‏@jamienotis

Good people do bad things-Wish we could anticipate the bad & prevent it frm happening #mafs #marriedatfirstsight http://bit.ly/1MWY42m

https://twitter.com/jamienotis/status/610575787725557760

IMHO it reeks of victim blaming, the only person that can prevent Ryan D from this actions is himself and he should be accountable to prevent them nobody else
How is this victim blaming?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Welcomeparty! to all newbies hope you enjoy your time with us

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmama Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Thanks Reason! This board seems much more safe than other options out there!

proudmama

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
crazychicken wrote:Wow Jamie's latest twitter update is IMHO really inappropriate

Jamie N. OtisVerified account
‏@jamienotis

Good people do bad things-Wish we could anticipate the bad & prevent it frm happening #mafs #marriedatfirstsight http://bit.ly/1MWY42m

https://twitter.com/jamienotis/status/610575787725557760

IMHO it reeks of victim blaming, the only person that can prevent Ryan D from this actions is himself and he should be accountable to prevent them nobody else
How is this victim blaming?

The only person responsible for Ryan's behaviour is Ryan, he is the only person that can change it so to suggest that anybody else should anticipate and prevent it puts the onus on the 'victim' to stop him acting the way he has. That is IMO victim blaming.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:36 pm

I think Jamie is just trying to be in the public eye and keep her fans. Remember, she doesn't have a tv show, talk show or anything currently that keeps her on our screens. She needs SM to keep in touch with her fans, but also not to be forgotten. She's just playing up for the attention. I also think she knows some things that went on but not really the whole storyand since she might seek another MAFS special/2nd year show she cannot upset her future bosses. Also remember she wants to be a hostess/reality stat so she can't say anything bad about any network since other networks might write her off. I think she's just trying to be part of the conversation and in doing so is maybe talking about things she is not entirely aware of. Just my 2 cents.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by justlistening Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:05 am

This is gross. I hope I'm posting in the right place. The tweet has been deleted. OK I tried to upload a screenshot, but it disappeared. I'll just post the retweet from Chris. It's Doug's tweet about Family Court that Chris retweeted.

https://twitter.com/cpierro

justlistening

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:01 am

Nothing like adding to the mountain of truly awful social behavior associated with the MarriedAtFirstSight hashtag, nevermind the show itself.

I think this is a good time for me to let.it.go. Take care, everyone!!

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:09 am

justlistening wrote:This is gross. I hope I'm posting in the right place. The tweet has been deleted. OK I tried to upload a screenshot, but it disappeared. I'll just post the retweet from Chris. It's Doug's tweet about Family Court that Chris retweeted.

https://twitter.com/cpierro

Just linking the image before it gets lost so it is easier to find

https://mobile.twitter.com/cpierro/status/611385496762249216

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:27 am

I said I would not come back but I have. 1. All the women appear to have been more financially successful than the men (assuming RD is a phone sales guy & his basement apartment in SI was not as nice as hers in Brooklyn suggests that). 2. The experts blamed Davina more than Sean did (WTH?). 3. RD, for as big a piece of excrement as he was, did attempt to commit to a marriage as long as the cameras were there. 4. The women were all much more psychologically and emotionally capable of relationships than the men. 5. The experts and producers are to blame. 6. Other than money, I don't get why MAFS1 is defending the behavior of the men. Apologize for all the meandering but bottom line is that the MAFS2 women got the short straw through and through.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:37 am

Speaking of short straws, we all got short straws and drank the Kool-Aid with them. We've all been taken to the cleaners. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:20 am

@cpierro has locked his twitter account.

That means that any tweets he posts are not to be shared. If he is following you and you see his tweets, it DOES NOT mean you can share the tweet. Same goes for all SM.

If a SM account is private, the content cannot be shared regardless if you are friends, following etc. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken