SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 pm

Thanks mura. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 pm

^ You're Welcome, GA  Smiley

Has anyone else wondering why Davina took her previous PP with the quote from Zelda Fitzgerald (?) down?. I thought it was very telling, as it might disclose that she has found what she has been waiting and expecting for?.

Maybe the Production - can we call them TPTB as well? laugh out loud-  told her to change it to give us some suspense?... marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698

ETA. i found it  yes  :gotcha:  :

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_mq00rn9jq81qlccb8o1_500

http://whitepaperquotes.tumblr.com/post/55600600298/she-quietly-expected-great-things-to-happen-to

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:34 pm

Aww looks like theirs a husbands club laugh out loud The husbands are getting together for drinks this week

@ryandenino
@LIRealEstate01 @SVnjMAFS @AETV @FYI dinner with the fellas this week, all members on board. #TeamMAFS

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Thanks for the video, Brill!

Did anyone think Davina slipped a little when asked if her mom came around to accepting the idea? It seemed to me that she was answering in the affirmative and then caught herself. She finished with something about you'll have to keep watching to see.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Spoiler alert! Woman who refused to marry man 'at first sight' for TV because he was unattractive reveals she married him anyway!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3004402/Spoiler-alert-Married-Sight-star-refused-say-unattractive-groom-met-altar-reveals-couple-DID-wedding.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks for the video, Brill!

Did anyone think Davina slipped a little when asked if her mom came around to accepting the idea? It seemed to me that she was answering in the affirmative and then caught herself. She finished with something about you'll have to keep watching to see.

I noticed that too. Hopefully we'll eventually see her mom and sister meet Sean. I am very excited for this couple. awwww

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Twitter cuteness.. giggling  giggling

Sean Varricchio
@SVnjMAFS  3h3 hours ago @davinakullar @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen You all looked beautiful on the Today Show with @klgandhoda Congrats #MarriedAtFirstSight

ryan ranellone ‏@LIRealEstate01  3h3 hours ago
@SVnjMAFS @davinakullar @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen @klgandhoda you smooth Casanova you.

Sean Varricchio ‏@SVnjMAFS  3h3 hours ago
@LIRealEstate01 @davinakullar @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen @klgandhoda They deserve it!! Just as you deserve credit for your amazing story

Davina Kullar ‏@davinakullar  3h3 hours ago
@SVnjMAFS @LIRealEstate01 @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen @klgandhoda Someone has a man-crush

Sean Varricchio ‏
@SVnjMAFS  3h3 hours ago
@davinakullar @LIRealEstate01 @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen @klgandhoda LOL ok that was funny I laughed and snorted

Davina Kullar@davinakullar
@SVnjMAFS @LIRealEstate01 @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen @klgandhoda I got the snort...it must have been hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:23 am

I love how the cast seem to be really getting along Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:36 pm

ruh roooooo. Seems the good DRs. missed this.
http://witsmag.com/2014/10/a-star-is-born-jessica-castro/
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:39 pm

So I'm guessing this was just to show off her acting skills. No wonder she keeps turning on the tears. Not a fan. no no Suspect

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Well, I can't say that this is a complete surprise in light of her IG postings, but yuck anyway.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:00 pm

Litta123 wrote:Well, I can't say that this is a complete surprise in light of her IG postings, but yuck anyway.

Litta, you are good at this. I noticed that she has a mole that is quite prominent in the attachment but it is missing in her new shots. You have a good eye, it is her right? I will delete the post if I made a mistake but they appear so similar, and I am having a difficult time believing that the DR.s who do so much testing would miss this, so am I wrong?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken