SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:17 pm

whit90 wrote:Her name is still there and so is her FB page.  I would think that if the hospital got wind of this info.  that they would not be happy.  I do not know about a racist claim but IMO enough damage has been done. IMO

I didn't post a link to her FB page, which I haven't even viewed, just a link to the comment she left on the MAFS page. It's what we do here all the time while sleuthing. My intention was not to discuss her, just provide another co-worker's opinion of Sean and maybe find out why it's so polar opposite of the one presented here.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:20 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm confused. If people who know Sean personally decide to share info on a message board or Facebook, it's kinda hard to just ignore it. When you go on a reality tv show isn't gossip to be expected? They have put themselves in this position. Davina's own best friend confirmed on facebook that Sean's relationship was just a random coworker hookup. I feel bad for Davina as well but she as well as Sean's family are probably already privy to this info. Sean has put himself in the position for things to go public by participating in a reality tv show.

Well said. clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Maybe we should just focus on the positive - Jaclyn & Ryan....laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:24 pm

mindless wrote:
whit90 wrote:Her name is still there and so is her FB page.  I would think that if the hospital got wind of this info.  that they would not be happy.  I do not know about a racist claim but IMO enough damage has been done. IMO

I didn't post a link to her FB page, which I haven't even viewed, just a link to the comment she left on the MAFS page. It's what we do here all the time while sleuthing. My intention was not to discuss her, just provide another co-worker's opinion of Sean and maybe find out why it's so polar opposite of the one presented here.

You don't have to explain anything. I just realized I have spent a good amount of my time explaining things that I KNOW are factual. I guess you can't make everyone happy, as I am learning.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:30 pm

JerseyNurse wrote:
mindless wrote:

You don't have to explain anything. I just realized I have spent a good amount of my time explaining things that I KNOW are factual. I guess you can't make everyone happy, as I am learning.

Since your story adds up with what Davina's friend said on FB (and we know that he knows Sean), I am inclined to believe everything you have said. All this actually just makes me much more anxious to see how the rest of the season unfolds for these two. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:34 pm

JerseyNurse wrote:
mindless wrote:

Thanks for posting with us! I try not to ignore where there's smoke, there's fire (unless I really love the couple, of course laugh out loud). It'll be interesting to see how this shakes out, cannot imagine they stay together more than a year at most if they made it past the 6 weeks. I feel bad for Davina, she seems to have all sorts of issues she needs to figure out and not that much time left if she really plans to have a couple of kids.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Re: Sean's title on the show. I doubt the cast on this show is any different than on the Bachelor where very creative titles are often used instead of what they actually do because the producers want to jazz it up. Probably nothing to do with Sean.

I can't say I blame Sean for being angry about someone he works with coming on a site to talk about him whether it's true or not. Unfortunately for him that's the breaks when you choose to go on a tv show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:43 pm

mindless wrote:

Sorry for the confusing I know it was not you : handwave

I guess I will just stick with the other two couples I like Smiley

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:49 pm

You can be a certified trauma nurse: https://www.discovernursing.com/specialty/trauma-nurse#.VTRLa5PBr20 Just because it doesn't say so in Sean's name tag, doesn't mean he can't be one. I doubt it says "fertility nurse" on Whitney's name tag at work either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:51 pm

mindless wrote:You can be a certified trauma nurse: https://www.discovernursing.com/specialty/trauma-nurse#.VTRLa5PBr20 Just because it doesn't say so in Sean's name tag, doesn't mean he can't be one. I doubt it says "fertility nurse" on Whitney's name tag at work either.

Like I said earlier my daughter is a surgical nurse and her name tag just has her name on it. Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:56 pm

mindless wrote:You can be a certified trauma nurse: https://www.discovernursing.com/specialty/trauma-nurse#.VTRLa5PBr20 Just because it doesn't say so in Sean's name tag, doesn't mean he can't be one. I doubt it says "fertility nurse" on Whitney's name tag at work either.

I am aware of this. Many of us have this certification. Maybe my wording choice is throwing people off. I give up. It is just getting exhausting.
I will say it in a direct way. Sean does NOT have this certification. Is that better? Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:59 pm

So he is not a certified trauma nurse? He is just a regular nurse. Interesting.

Last edited by reason on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea