SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:54 pm

We need to take all these fb allegations with a grain of salt. If this is false, I believe he should apologize to all the ladies he hurt, during his player days (just like Adam Levine'.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:54 pm

xtina77 wrote:
JerseyNurse wrote:This person is saying that Sean sent her a FB friend request from his PERSONAL FB account which is listed as Sean-Michael Varricchio. If you look up his FB under that name you can see that he has had this account for quite some time. His brother is on his friends list as is the other contestants other than Davina. So what that other poster is saying is that he is sending out quite a few friend requests, all to pretty women.
Interesting tidbit I noticed from looking at his brothers page. He was a groomsman at Jamie and Doug's wedding....

Yes his brother and Doug are good friends, Sean mentioned that in his interview process

I remember that he said they were friends but I never knew he was actually a groomsman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:58 pm

5 miles from an approaching train wreck I say...I'm moseying on over to Ryan and Jac's happy place
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:01 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:We need to take all these fb allegations with a grain of salt. If this is false, I believe he should apologize to all the ladies he hurt, during his player days (just like Adam Levine'.

Don't hate the player, hate the game...too easy to resist...LOL...i don't that'll ever happen. The good news is that this train wreck of a season may pave the way for seeing the Hehners on my screen again...nor a bad thing
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:02 pm

Too much evidence pointing that these two are not together. IMO For Jaclyn and Ryan there are many clues suggesting they are still married. For Jessica and Ryan it's 50/50.

But Sean and Davina I just don't know. I can't explain why he wouldn't be Facebook friends with his wife and sending Friend requests to unknown women.

The show isn't even half way through airing and there is so much dirt on Sean and barely anything on other contestants. I find it really strange.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:23 pm

If these 2 are still together then I'm the mayor of Munchkinland
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Sean-Michael Varriccho liked Davina's public facebook page though. Does she even have a personal one?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Didn't these two also appear on a NY news show weeks back and it looked like they were matching outfits? I was sure they were still together at the beginning of the season.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:32 pm

My prediction is that when dust settles, Dr. C. will be back to the drawing board on why his tests and interviews did not "red flag" the pathology of Sean's personality and character. Shared childhood trauma is a really screwed-up basis to match people (and yes, I know there were many other factors evaluated and weighed). BUT, that's my opinion.

As to Sean specifically, at a very elemental level, like lower brain stem reptile brain, when he talks, the hair on the back of your neck stands up (metaphorically speaking). His eyes do not match his words. There is some pathology at work there that Dr. C. missed bigtime, I really believe this. For a matchmaking show to take a bet on this guy is nuts to me. Viewers have been shown many red flags, and I think the EDIT is pointing to understanding why this match did not work. Again, just my opinion.

-- he WAY Overplayed "It" at the reception,
-- he had an Anger Management episode in the midst of taping a reality TV show (this would chill one's instinct for angry outbursts)
-- socio-pathic lack of empathy in every day discourse (edit has revealed a few of these moments) notwithstanding selection of nursing as occupation (there's something in that to be explored)
-- a familiar pattern of people come the internet to "out him" (crazy things happen on the internet, yes all have to acknowledge, but among those as Bachelor boardies will tell you, is that people who draw this sort of board commenting pattern probably do have issues in real life -- it takes a lot to choose to make an account and write something and hit send, as an adult with a job, etc.)
-- he just plays as pathologically insincere when he is talking to Davina about serious things -- his apology, etc. (Except when talking about himself as a victim)
-- he resorts to "pleasing" words but when you watch it back on video, it seems more like a shrewd choice to avoid the real conflict, and avoid a real interaction

I could go on. But that's my prediction, one-third into the season.

Davina is a big "meh" to me as well, by the way. So, I'm not saying she was a victim. I don't have a read on her.

I think this was a messed-up matching idea from day one though.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:34 pm

Thomigirl wrote:If these 2 are still together then I'm the mayor of Munchkinland

We might just make you the mayor of Munchkinland, Thomigirl. Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698. I think they might be still be together. Davina seems like a strictly by the rule person so IMO She is taking the network 'No Spoiler' rule to heart.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:36 pm

https://twitter.com/SVnjMAFS/status/580199934219038720
https://twitter.com/davinakullar/status/580167230157111297

Same news show. Coordinating outfits. If they aren't together they are really good bullsh-tters.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:47 pm

jlccaz wrote:My prediction is that when dust settles, Dr. C. will be back to the drawing board on why his tests and interviews did not "red flag" the pathology of Sean's personality and character. Shared childhood trauma is a really screwed-up basis to match people (and yes, I know there were many other factors evaluated and weighed). BUT, that's my opinion.  

As to Sean specifically, at a very elemental level, like lower brain stem reptile brain, when he talks, the hair on the back of your neck stands up (metaphorically speaking).  His eyes do not match his words.  There is some pathology at work there that Dr. C. missed bigtime, I really believe this.  For a matchmaking show to take a bet on this guy is nuts to me.  Viewers have been shown many red flags, and I think the EDIT is pointing to understanding why this match did not work.  Again, just my opinion.

-- he WAY Overplayed "It" at the reception,
-- he had an Anger Management episode in the midst of taping a reality TV show (this would chill one's instinct for angry outbursts)
-- socio-pathic lack of empathy in every day discourse (edit has revealed a few of these moments) notwithstanding selection of nursing as occupation (there's something in that to be explored)
-- a familiar pattern of people come the internet to "out him" (crazy things happen on the internet, yes all have to acknowledge, but among those as Bachelor boardies will tell you, is that people who draw this sort of board commenting pattern probably do have issues in real life -- it takes a lot to choose to make an account and write something and hit send, as an adult with a job, etc.)
-- he just plays as pathologically insincere when he is talking to Davina about serious things -- his apology, etc. (Except when talking about himself as a victim)
-- he resorts to "pleasing" words but when you watch it back on video, it seems more like a shrewd choice to avoid the real conflict, and avoid a real interaction

I could go on.  But that's my prediction, one-third into the season.

Davina is a big "meh" to me as well, by the way.  So, I'm not saying she was a victim.  I don't have a read on her.

I think this was a messed-up matching idea from day one though.

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2015/04/married-at-first-sight-season-2-episode.html?m=1

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea