SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:03 pm

DaisyMae5[b]6 wrote:I hope the participants understood that the personal insights gleaned by the experts could become public fodder. [/b]This isn't a smack at posting it here at all - but it is a comment on why Dr. C. is handling things this way. I get that he is trying to get the general viewer to dig deeper to understand the dynamics, but it is a lot of personal info. I just hope the participants knew this could play out like this. :-(

I guess this is what they all signed up for......I'm sure their contracts states the experts can share their data, evaluations publicly.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Thomigirl Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:08 pm

SaucyMommy wrote:Correct. Why isn't shade being thrown at Sean.

Are you kidding LOL. IMO it's Sean-shady in here...no sun at.all
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
SaucyMommy wrote:Correct. Why isn't shade being thrown at Sean.

Are you kidding LOL. IMO it's Sean-shady in here...no sun at.all

I was referring to Dr. C Smiley He never throws shade at Sean Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 3806527698 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 3806527698 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 3806527698

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:27 pm

From Dr. C.  I just checked in with some of the participants yesterday, including Sean, and he reports doing quite well.  Though, he was clearly upset with the a lot of the mean-spirited and uglier reactions to Davina, and I believe posted something on his FB in response to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
From Dr. C.  I just checked in with some of the participants yesterday, including Sean, and he reports doing quite well.  Though, he was clearly upset with the a lot of the mean-spirited and uglier reactions to Davina, and I believe posted something on his FB in response to that.

Lol I bet he doesn't know that this was suggested by a poster here.....

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Davina needs to get off SM. She is making matters worst

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Agreed. Favoriting and Retweeting everything negative said about Sean doesn't help her case at all. She's acting like a child

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:36 pm

this expert is aligning himself tooo much with one participant -- is davina doing that still??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:37 pm

I doubt Sean is upset about people being ugly to Davina. Sean only cares about Sean.
I assure you he is more worried about his secrets coming out and trying to protect his own booty.

Just for giggles, here is the definition of narcissistic. Fits him to a T.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following  symptoms:
◾️Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements) CHECK CHECK CHECK
◾️Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love CHECK
◾️Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions) CHECK
◾️Requires excessive admiration CHECK
◾️Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
◾️Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends CHECKITY CHECK CHECK
◾️Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
◾️Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
◾️Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes CHECK x INFINITY

:Chris:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:39 pm

SaucyMommy wrote:Agreed. Favoriting and Retweeting everything negative said about Sean doesn't help her case at all. She's acting like a child

As Dr. C says..."Self Sabotage"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:54 pm

emusha wrote:this expert is aligning himself tooo much with one participant -- is davina doing that still??

It kinda reminds me how he/they were with Jamie. I don't recall the experts defending Vaughn in season 1, but they went through great lengths to shine a positive light on Jamie
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:56 pm

JerseyNurse wrote:I doubt Sean is upset about people being ugly to Davina. Sean only cares about Sean.
I assure you he is more worried about his secrets coming out and trying to protect his own booty.

Just for giggles, here is the definition of narcissistic. Fits him to a T.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following  symptoms:
◾️Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements) CHECK CHECK CHECK
◾️Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love CHECK
◾️Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions) CHECK
◾️Requires excessive admiration CHECK
◾️Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
◾️Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends CHECKITY CHECK CHECK
◾️Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
◾️Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
◾️Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes CHECK x INFINITY

:Chris:
Some of those can be checked off for Davina IMO
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea