SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:25 pm

^ I see what you're saying. It's all one sided with the pics and etc with Jess. Ryan seems over it

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:27 pm

miggy07 wrote:Hi, I'm new to here, but I'm dying about this season and this couple. I love them as individuals and would love them to stay together. But I have been all over there IG , twitter and FB and they actual sound like they hate each other. Seriously they barely address each other... Does anyone else get this vibe?

Hi!!.. Welcomeparty! miggy...

i concur your observation. They seem to dissing each other on SMs IMO. Sad..isn't it?...sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:28 pm

I don't blame Ryan though. He probably just doesn't want to decieve people. I know if I was in that situation and getting a divorce I wouldn't be posting pics of us being all cutesy.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:35 pm

I was wondering about the divorce. They all got married on Dec. 13, 2014. They have to stay married for 6 weeks.
So if they did not make it would they not be divorced already???

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:41 pm

How do we know they all got married on the same day? And I think they have to wait until the show is done airing to get their divorce.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:41 pm

I don't think they can do it until the show is actually over, Brill. I'm pretty sure M/V couldn't.

welcomebanner miggy07

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi, I'm also new and I have been following Jess before the show and I believe that they are still together. She has deleted pics from her IG since the premiere that was kind of telling, such as one she captioned "in nothing but his shirt" a week prior. They also seem close with each others friends and family members on sm, he even commented on her sister pic yesterday about a vacay but deleted it and left a different comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:52 pm

JamieKelly wrote:Hi, I'm also new and I have been following Jess before the show and I believe that they are still together. She has deleted pics from her IG since the premiere that was kind of telling, such as one she captioned "in nothing but his shirt" a week prior. They also seem close with each others friends and family members on sm, he even commented on her sister pic yesterday about a vacay but deleted it and left a different comment.

:Welcome JamieKelly!

its good to hear!!..TY4sharing.....Im hoping a 3/3 success this season, as i like all the 6 contestants so far...and the complete success is promising to have this show in a long run for us to enjoy.

I recall Jess in one interview said they both had communication issues and seeking out the experts's help. Whether they resolved it still remains to be seen. If they are intentionally being sneaky by their SMs , i guess they already stepping up their game this season, SM-wise giggling . Good for keeping us on our toes till the end!! Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Welcomeparty! JamieKelly, thanks so much for sharing!! Love to think they are still together... :yes:

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by miggy07 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Thanks for the welcomes!!!

I have been looking for a place like this since season 1!

I really want these two to work out, mostly for the families because they seem so in touch with each other. I just noticed that Jess has been much more vocal about her "hubby" and even posted a picture of them on her twitter account, while Ryan isn't being very affectionate.

But I HOPE @JamieKelly is correct, because I really like them (so far)

miggy07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Miggy07 I also hope they're still together. Another thing I also noticed watching the previews is that he was rubbing her leg during final decision. Im hoping that it will be a 3/3 season.

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Jamiekelly might be right,yesterday I saw Ryan's comment on one of jess friends,he seems to b getting along with her friends n family BT hey we shall see n the way he (the friend) replied to him seems all is well

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116