SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:30 am

JamieKelly wrote:Miggy07 I also hope they're still together. Another thing I also noticed watching the previews is that he  was rubbing her leg during final decision. Im hoping that it will be a 3/3 season.

good eye!! i caught that too. i thought it was odd for a couple who getting divorced laugh out loud. and if im not mistaken her with the same grey outfit was shown in the last epis preview where he grabbed her hip to make her sit on the couch giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by onyinye Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:32 am

The friend kept saying #teamdecastro,I mean why would he be saying that if he knows their no longer together, I love all couples n I wish n hope they all stayed together, as mura said we want this show to run for quite sometime

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:38 am

JamieKelly wrote:Miggy07 I also hope they're still together. Another thing I also noticed watching the previews is that he  was rubbing her leg during final decision. Im hoping that it will be a 3/3 season.

Do you mean when they showed them where they decide if they are staying together or not? I noticed that as well. :yes:
Monet and Vaughn sat as far away as they could during that part!!

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:54 am

Brill yes thats it. Mura I noticed the couch scene as well, it looked as if it was before they left to meet with the experts let.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:02 am

JamieKelly wrote:Brill yes thats it. Mura I noticed the couch scene as well, it looked as if it was before they left to meet with the experts let.

yes be right back. i may come back with the required caps... Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:04 am

I noticed everything you guys are talking about as well which is weird since we were all thinking they don't stay married laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:31 am

Finally! Ryan posted the same pic as posted by Jess :P

Ryan De Nino @ryandenino · 5h 5 hours ago
@Ms_Castro @AETV @FYI @LPoyad

The I dont know who the beautiful girl next to me is pic but smile shes your wife!

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 CA_WagmWQAAdWcW

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:00 am

Can anyone cap that leg rubbing?  I missed that part. giggling

I'm also hoping that all 3 couples are still together.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:42 am

Pia1 wrote:Can anyone cap that leg rubbing?  I missed that part. giggling

i have taken the necessary caps . but now having problems with the net on my PC to upload sad

if someone else can, pls beat me to it Smiley

based on the caps IMO the leg rubbing is matched with the hip grabbing cap laugh out loud. both caps matched with the outfits that Ryan and Jess wore on the Big Decision scene. I guess its safe to say everything is still right on Ryanica Universe, at least until when Big Decision was revealed.

going by the reasoning, i have high hope this couple definitely make it to this day as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:09 am

Jessica & Ryan's Wedding Album:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/pictures/jessica-and-ryans-wedding-album

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Can anyone cap that leg rubbing?  I missed that part. giggling

i have taken the necessary caps . but now having problems with the net on my PC to upload sad

if someone else can, pls beat me to it Smiley

based on the caps IMO the leg rubbing is matched with the hip grabbing cap laugh out loud. both caps matched with the outfits that Ryan and Jess wore on the Big Decision scene. I guess its safe to say everything is still right on Ryanica Universe, at least until when Big Decision was revealed.

going by the reasoning, i have high hope this couple definitely make it to this day as well.

Thanks Mura! I DVR'd the epi so I will check it out. I originally thought they weren't a match but last epi convinced me otherwise. Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:14 am

Steel2009 wrote:Jessica & Ryan's Wedding Album:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/pictures/jessica-and-ryans-wedding-album

Beautiful pics! It looks like both sides have big families.  Love the kiss with their hands on each other's faces. Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887

Last edited by Pia1 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116